Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Play Barnes or Chadli? Alternatively play both but would be sacrificing Sterlings 5pts in that case

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

manual_man wrote: »
    Play Barnes or Chadli? Alternatively play both but would be sacrificing Sterlings 5pts in that case

If you have a decent MD3 option I would probably play them both.

jimmii wrote: »
    If you have a decent MD3 option I would probably play them both.

Have Aguero... Played both in the end... tho didn't realize Barnes was in midfield :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Sturridge > benteke > capt loan move is working out well...

3rd ton of the season, badly needed.

• Advertisement

94 got a small rise. 3rd score of 94 or more in the last 4 weeks has got things back in order somewhat.

GW32 line up

UFPL_GW32.jpg

42 but only thanks to 23 from my 3 defenders. 7 MD2 players coming to replace my whole front 7 from today!

42 but only thanks to 23 from my 3 defenders. 7 MD2 players coming to replace my whole front 7 from today!

31 here. Captain Kane, absent Clyne, and Guzan cs the only thing of worth from my 9 players who did play :o

31 here. Captain Kane, absent Clyne, and Guzan cs the only thing of worth from my 9 players who did play :o

Vlaar was mu surprise hero of the day! My 42 moved me up 40 places delighted with that.

• Advertisement

Fab capt gamble paying off....so far anyway...

KevIRL wrote: »

Yeh paid of handsomely! 64 with Aguero and Krul to go now. All my defenders scored 7 or more this weeks gw saving!

KevIRL wrote: »

The last minute aguero goal changed that. Still 63 points, will become 60 with sterling and Sturridge left

78 with Krul to go. Have Studge as my last hope in a truly shocking FPL week hope he does well!

Up 9 places today thats going to be the extent of FPL reltated ranking checks for me though f FPL.

64pts. little or no movement. 61 after subs with Studge and Sterling left tomorrow now...

looking at a 30/40pt hit with a few loans over the next few weeks make it a bit more interesting...

64pts. little or no movement. 61 after subs with Studge and Sterling left tomorrow now...

looking at a 30/40pt hit with a few loans over the next few weeks make it a bit more interesting...

Yeh I was thinking the same. Makes it a lot easier to take the hits with the dgws.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

60 points this week with Sturridge and Sterling to play so not bad but I've fallen to 1704th so will be also be making some bold loan moves over the double game weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

I've got one defender and no strikers playing MatchDay 1 tomorrow. Will be pounding in the loans.

Anyone else short a starting 11?

Wamble wrote: »
    I've got one defender and no strikers playing MatchDay 1 tomorrow. Will be pounding in the loans.

16 in total 9 MD1s. 3 MD1s injured right now so a little bit light! I only have 3 Chelsea so bringing in a 4th makes sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

16 in total 9 MD1s. 3 MD1s injured right now so a little bit light! I only have 3 Chelsea so bringing in a 4th makes sense.

I didn't know you could get 4 from one team.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I didn't know you could get 4 from one team.

Would imagine you weren't the only one. Most of the time its probably too much but does allow you take a punt with a big upside on someone like Zouma and obviously handy for dgws. I started with four United think I might have had the blinkers on!!

Wamble wrote: »

Could manage 11 but light overall so drafted in Murray and Silva for -8. In-form Murray getting the armband for today

Im just wondering how points deducted from loans works in terms of monthly total(and prize)?

Im just wondering how points deducted from loans works in terms of monthly total(and prize)?

Guess it taken off that first week still so if you take a big hit the last week of a month you go into that next month clean. Good idea if you are chasing the monthly prize.

Kone (c) :) Barnes grrrrrr

Barnes red is so frustrating. Not only the minus two points but it also means Kane stays on the bench.

40 points after subs. with eriksen, chadli and aguero to play. Not sure to stick the capt on kone 8 points or twist to aguero

40 with sub's looks decent enough! Tricky one of the captaincy though that's right on the edge!

Am now on 19 with krul, Colo, cresswell, eriksen, downing, Kane and aguero (c) to go 49 place drop today plenty of chances to get that back though.

50 pt hit

5 loans over the next 4 gws

Skrtel Mert Hendo Hazard and Giroud all in

• Advertisement

50 pt hit

5 loans over the next 4 gws

Skrtel Mert Hendo Hazard and Giroud all in

50 point hit just sounds so mad!! I took a 21 point hit brought in Skrtel, Hazard & Sterling for 2 weeks then my Arsenal players come back in.

Something I wasn't aware before now if you screw up your loans you can cancel them before the deadline at no cost. I did those loans for 1 week and was like DAMMIT! Then thought i'll just click back see if I can get back to the confirmation screen and cancel it! Have them safely tucked up for the kind GW35 fixtures now phew! Kompany, Sanchez and Tadic made way gives me 6 DGW players think thats enough in this game should have enough decent scoring 1 game players given the bench will be full of them.

Advertisement