Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

8-10 wrote: »
    60 with no Kun :(

No Kun :eek:

Lining up like this today. Close enough between Jones, Austin & Moses if in doubt go with the striker also makes more sense given the make up of my bench I feel.

UFPL_gw26.jpg

In a weird way I kind of hope Aguero blanks now or else I will have to keep King Kane on the bench!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Who to play tomorrow up top? Kane or Sturridge? Kane the obvious choice but not sure of spurs after a European game

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

KevIRL wrote: »
    Who to play tomorrow up top? Kane or Sturridge? Kane the obvious choice but not sure of spurs after a European game

i benched Austin, so i get to play both Kane and Sturridge tomorrow, but if i could just choose one, then probably Kane

• Advertisement

66pts. Nice. Jump of 72 places up to 473. Will be 56pts with 5 to go - Clyne/Schlupp and 4 from Kane/Studge/Sterling/Downing/Chadli

50 points and down to 100th :(

Feckin vlaar stuck in there with -3 sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Definitely Kane and that's from a Liverpool fan, Kane is the best striker in the league at the moment.

Only 49 but I have 7 good subs on the way and I'll only lose 15 points bringing them in.

50 points and down to 100th :(

Up to 96th from last nights 100. Still a red overall though

• Advertisement

A poor 58 and a 2nd red arrow leaves me in 1147th.

58 big drop down to 458th worth rank since GW10! Have a full set of MD1 players this week plus 5 MD2 players so hopefully that is enough to make it back!

Not much else can be done this week! Only decision is Foster, Krul or Forster will hopefully hear whether Bera is ok otherwise i'll pop in Boyd.

UFPL_GW27.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

jimmii wrote: »
    Not much else can be done this week! Only decision is Foster, Krul or Forster will hopefully hear whether Bera is ok otherwise i'll pop in Boyd.

Don't hedge your bets! Can't be Foster v your 3 Southampton players. Either of the others have great clean sheet potential. I'll be doubling up with Krul and Janmaat myself. If I had Forster, he'd probably get the nod ahead of Krul.

You've a tasty team for tomorrow's fixtures. Most won't have 11 starting.

Wamble wrote: »
    Don't hedge your bets! Can't be Foster v your 3 Southampton players. Either of the others have great clean sheet potential. I'll be doubling up with Krul and Janmaat myself. If I had Forster, he'd probably get the nod ahead of Krul.

You've a tasty team for tomorrow's fixtures. Most won't have 11 starting.

I go with whoever I feel has the highest points expectation regardless of who they play currently favouring Krul if Newcastle are going to be able to keep anyone at bay its Villa right now might even "tripple" up and stick the (c) on Colo! At some point Tekkers is going to remember how to score again hopefully its not this weekend though!

I don't have much back up for MD2 so hopefully the MD1 boys are able to put up a good showing!!

Pretty easy to decide who to leave in the reserves this week anyway

Pretty easy to decide who to leave in the reserves this week anyway

If only it was always so easy!

Got in Silva for Fab on a 4 week loan. Gives me an extra option for tomorrow however Silva is the better form player anyway and some tasty fixtures coming up

Fairly straight forward decisions tonight Jones, Sig, Pelle & Cresswell>Aguero, Kompany, Sanch & Giroud and then change (c) from Downing to Sanchez. Leaves me with 31 with 4 to go. Three deuces in the team while Bera sits out is pretty annoying!

28 from today. Down to 119th.

Making sub's now. 4 zero pointers, a 1 pointer and a 2 pointer plus a 1 point capt. All that means I'll start tomorrow on 24 with 6 to play incl capt

• Advertisement

I dropped two places wasn't expecting that thought 39 would be green.

Green arrow! Up one place from 96th to 95th lol

Down to 512 now can't stop the rot!

How many MD1 and DGW players do you all have for next week? I have 5 & 3 wondering how that stacks up!!

I wonder if they will sort the formating for the dgw players looks weird right now!

How many MD1 and DGW players do you all have for next week? I have 5 & 3 wondering how that stacks up!!

I wonder if they will sort the formating for the dgw players looks weird right now!

6GW1 players, but likely only 3 starters. 3 DGW's but prob only 2 double starters

6GW1 players, but likely only 3 starters. 3 DGW's but prob only 2 double starters

Be interesting to see how that stacks up. Who are your 3? I have Eriksen, Kane & Austin.

Be interesting to see how that stacks up. Who are your 3? I have Eriksen, Kane & Austin.

Eriksen, Kane and chadli

Clyne capt. Last time I did this was in a MD3 last chance saloon situation and he scored...

MD1 players = 3. DGW = 3(1), Lloris, Eriksen, Kane, (Zamora). Think I'll be putting Zamora on the reserves though.

This will be the first time I won't be able to see the line up's before picking my MD2 starters. Probably end up benching all my Chelsea players and stack up on Arsenal again.

Clyne capt. Last time I did this was in a MD3 last chance saloon situation and he scored...

Captain Mane is coming to get you! :pac:

• Advertisement

I presume you can't pick Aguero as captain tomorrow and then switch to Kane before Matchday 3 and double his Matchday 2 points?

Advertisement