Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's be honest - It's money time...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

flanna01 wrote: »
    FTA69 - 15/1 is the Christmas cracker with Paddy Power...

** What's the '69' about....?? **

Not another sexually repressed deviant like Uncle Roger are you???

Anyway - 15/1 it is... Get aboard Fur Ball, this train leaves on Saturday night.

F*ck your sh*te at gambling, the bookie must love to see you coming with your dole money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Higgins eh....???

That's a normal name (considering the deviants that frequent this site...)??

Nothing to the leprechaun that represents this great nation are you...?? Not sitting there with a velvet top hat on, with a buckle on it are you..??

Mr Higgins, I am pleased to make your acquaintance, I assume you have your dole money today, and wish to invest it wisely??

Welcome aboard.

Not for me but love the posts, keep it up

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭flanna01

Greetings my work shy brethren...

Tonight kicks off the new re-hashed Christmas Cracker.. Spike and Wladimir, are destined to do the business tonight, leaving only a fortnight to wait before we all cash in....

As my flock of degenerate welfare spongers are aware, the crooked Ozzy's derailed the original Christmas cracker... Sure, what would you expect from generations of inbred villains, vagabonds and thieves....

My new 15/1 wager will offset the disappointment of the Australian travesty... Remember, our great nation gave the world the potato, the Ozzy's gave us Dame Edna Everage...... I rest my case...

So without further ado... It's time for the journey to begin, it's time for my redemption.... Because my little fur ball's... I am the legendry boxing betting guru. Last chance to place your winning investment... 15/1 my little half wits.!!

The guru hath spoken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Greetings my work shy brethren...

Tonight kicks off the new re-hashed Christmas Cracker.. Spike and Wladimir, are destined to do the business tonight, leaving only a fortnight to wait before we all cash in....

As my flock of degenerate welfare spongers are aware, the crooked Ozzy's derailed the original Christmas cracker... Sure, what would you expect from generations of inbred villains, vagabonds and thieves....

My new 15/1 wager will offset the disappointment of the Australian travesty... Remember, our great nation gave the world the potato, the Ozzy's gave us Dame Edna Everage...... I rest my case...

So without further ado... It's time for the journey to begin, it's time for my redemption.... Because my little fur ball's... I am the legendry boxing betting guru. Last chance to place your winning investment... 15/1 my little half wits.!!

The guru hath spoken.

You seem obsessed with welfare and being work shy :D reflection on yourself perhaps :P

You're posts are quite humorous but now border offensive in fairness.

Having said that, I do agree with you on Eubank Jr beating Saunders, I also have a feeling we may see Macklin being beaten tonight.

Heiland is very game and will come to fight, 11/1 for a Heiland via stoppage is what i've gone for as my bet of the weekend

Strongbow - Don't be getting your panties up in a bunch... If I was going to be politically correct, I would have chosen the career path of TD, unfortunately, appeasing the general public is not my calling in life.... Don't take this thread too seriously... Remember Ducky?, he had his panties up in a bunch so much, they were wrapped round his ears.. (Still think that was a prelude to throwing a sickie..)

Now, down to business... As my buddy has implied, there is no doubt that Eubank Jr will be the victor over BJ Saunders, I struggle to think why anybody would think differently... (Obviously drink has crossed my mind..) But it appears to be the biggest stumbling block with regards to my 15/1 Christmas Cracker...

My little dead beats, have faith... ''Faint heart never won fair maiden''..

So pilgrims.. We wait on Spike O'Sullivan and Wladimir Klitschko tonight.. This night fortnight will be collection night, the 2014 Christmas Cracker will come home to roost...

Be brave fur ball's..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Chrissybhoy

You seem obsessed with welfare and being work shy :D reflection on yourself perhaps :P

Having said that, I do agree with you on Eubank Jr beating Saunders, I also have a feeling we may see Macklin being beaten tonight.

Heiland is very game and will come to fight, 11/1 for a Heiland via stoppage is what i've gone for as my bet of the weekend

Think we found a true boxing guru

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

FTA69 wrote: »
    Also, Spike is 4/1 to stop Fitzgerald, great odds. I think Fitzgerald is well on the wane and this could well be his last fight at this level.

This too, would have been a nice double!!

menoscemo wrote: »
    This too, would have been a nice double!!

Christmas would of definitely been sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

The King is dead, long live the King

efb wrote: »
    The King is dead, long live the King

Had Spike to win via KO aswell some crazy odds tonight in fairness

• Advertisement

Congratulations to Strongbow10.... It would appear that I have a pretender to the throne....??

Ok pond life... The Christmas Cracker is off to an exceptional start, Good old rebel spike dropped his man in the first round, this was complimented by the brutal destruction of Pulev....

So the Flanna express roll's on..

As my followers are mainly red necks, country bumpkins, and down and outs.. May I take this opportunity to congratulate you in having the nerve to invest in the 2014 Christmas Cracker... As ye all know, I gave ye the 2013 beer money on this very forum..

However, my little reprobates... We cannot live on past victories, we must prepare for next week's installment - The Bellow / Cleverly dust up.. I don't think even Ducky or the Horsey man could back against Cleverly...? Bellew was found wanting against 'the midget' Adonis (his words not mine), Cleverly is too fast for this scouse bully boy.. It's a forgone conclusion...

So.. With a happy heart, I can retire for the night. The re-hashed Christmas Cracker is gaining momentum, the money is multiplying, the festive spirit is among us (Apart from Ducky of course..)

Take care bottom wipes... The good times are coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

Congratulations to Strongbow10.... It would appear that I have a pretender to the throne....??

Ok pond life... The Christmas Cracker is off to an exceptional start, Good old rebel spike dropped his man in the first round, this was complimented by the brutal destruction of Pulev....

So the Flanna express roll's on..

As my followers are mainly red necks, country bumpkins, and down and outs.. May I take this opportunity to congratulate you in having the nerve to invest in the 2014 Christmas Cracker... As ye all know, I gave ye the 2013 beer money on this very forum..

However, my little reprobates... We cannot live on past victories, we must prepare for next week's installment - The Bellow / Cleverly dust up.. I don't think even Ducky or the Horsey man could back against Cleverly...? Bellew was found wanting against 'the midget' Adonis (his words not mine), Cleverly is too fast for this scouse bully boy.. It's a forgone conclusion...

So.. With a happy heart, I can retire for the night. The re-hashed Christmas Cracker is gaining momentum, the money is multiplying, the festive spirit is among us (Apart from Ducky of course..)

Take care bottom wipes... The good times are coming.

I've left this thread alone as some other posters pointed out it's all a bit of fun and who am I to piss on your parsnips...I hope anybody that follows your bet wins but fwiw bellew is a different fighter to the first match and IMO he wins here.

Your clearly obsessed btw.

Greetings Fur Ball's... I have spent the last week preparing a victory speech. This will be the second Christmas in succession, that I have had to pen a narrative congratulating myself and the many minions that invested in the annual Christmas cracker..

But, my little scrotums, the journey has not been without it's obstacles.. There has been bickering, finger pointing, and yes.. even speculation that I was not the true Messiah of the boxing investment world. (The one or two outrageous comments were indeed upsetting, and challenged my resolve to continue leading my flock of yellow livers.)

But alas my friends, I dug deep, and accepted that all of history's great leaders suffered the indignity of the doubters, the nay sayers, and generally, the mentally unbalanced... This comes with the job so to speak..

So my little snot ball's, we are just a week away from collecting this years booty from the 15/1 Christmas Cracker.. We have DeGale and Cleverly over the weekend, followed by the grand finale the following Saturday night..

Upon winning the next 15/1 wager for all men and peasants alike.. I may bow out with grace, never to darken the doors of the moronic again.. (This is all included in the victory speech). I would like to be remembered as the boxing 'special one', the handsome, dashing, awe inspiring, legendary, and of course, a modest and humble individual, that brought beer to the table every year for the unemployable, and life's dysfunctional members..

Like the great Saint Obi Wan Kenobi once said... 'There is another' I trust that Cider10 has learnt from the very best, and that he can continue bringing Christmas cheer to all reprobates and country bumpkins alike... It is nearly time to pass over the torch my little dead beats...

As our last journey draws to an end.. Let us not be sad, but raise our glasses (brown paper bags), to the good times...!!

Until tomorrow Fur ball's..

Welcome back Ducky... A fattened calf will be sacrificed for the return of the Prodigal Son ... Might skip the parsnips given your desire to water them in an inappropriate manner...

unlucky fur ball :D

Flanna give us another one law of averages say you'll get one soon

Any sign of Flanna I'll give you bottle of wine if you need one son

Alas, my little fur ball's, I must come out from the shadows, swallow my pride, and confront my detractors...

I stand before you, filled with shame and embarrassment... The likes not seen since Billy Clinton had an inappropriate event with a cigar in the Oval office...

But the facts are there to be seen by one and all... I have failed to present this years Christmas cracker... When the chips were down, I couldn't spin the wheel... Tony Bellew got the nod, hence ending the Xmas wager

Because this is the second time I have failed this forum, I have no choice than to fall upon my sword. Yes my little scrotums, I must do the gallant thing, and spare my loved ones the indignity of bringing the family name into disrepute...

Strongbow10 should now lead the flock of wretched miseries, show them the righteous path, and feed their never ending liquor demands..

I wish him well, he truly has the vision.

So without further ado (and a heavy heart)... I bid ye all a fond farewell...

Merry Christmas Fur Ball's.

Festive greetings to one and all...

To all my loyal followers, I leave you with a parting gift...

I have now accepted my fate.. I am no longer the chosen one... Indeed, I must step aside and let nature do it's thing (survival of the the fittest.. and best bullshi**ers of course) . Everything comes to an end.. Marriages, Man Utd, Ricky Hatton, Berties Bowl, and alas Free Water.... With this in mind, I accept I have reached my expiry date (now with grace).

Since my demise was due to a Liverpudlian in an ill fitting track suit, I have struggled to come to terms with such an exit.. I always assumed I would leave this forum with a national outcry demanding an encore... This was not to be..

Instead.. a fat, foul mouthed reprobate expedited my exit... Too which I now find myself on the outside looking in..

So.. too my many fanatical followers, I leave you with the final gift. In order to get all your investment money back (and maybe a little more..) I give to you - The Flanna refund Investment.

This is a one fight wager - No money making... Just a refund to all the snot ball's that had faith in me...

So...

My little Fur Ball's - Any of ye that are down drinking tokens due to the annual 'Christmas Cracker' - Please re-invest your total losses on;

Chris Eubank Jr - Win (This Saturday night) This is available at evens everywhere.

This wager will return all lost monies, and allow me to sleep better at night...

As I stand here, in the Eternal City (Malaga), looking out to sea, I hope this final gift will soften the blow of this years failed Christmas journey that has proved so rewarding in years gone by...
    With a contrite heart, I implore all my followers to avail of this guaranteed refund wager... (Tis a sure thing Fur Ball's).

Of course it will take guts to trust my judgement again... I wouldn't blame you if you declined... But my friends, may I present a famous Shakespearean quote; 'You can't beat a bit of Bully' ...... I hope this quotation stirs up fire in your bellies... Gives you the drive to follow the Boxing Guru one last time....

Go forward my friends.. Make your way to the bookies with haste... Cast all doubts aside for our last, final journey together..

Remember bottom wipes... Faint heart, never won fair maiden...

Even Strongbow 10 will endorse this wager... The king is dead, long live the new Messiah..

Get your family allowance and child support on Eubank Jr to win by stoppage.....

The boxing Guru hath spoken......

• Advertisement

Good value on Eubank to win on points, nobody thinks it will happen as he doesn't work for every minute of every round.

Here's how I see this fight going, Saunders will provide the greater volume of punches up to round 5 or 6, with Eubank providing the more eye catching punches although more sparingly. It will be a very tight fight until the later rounds and I expect Eubank to shade it on the better quality work and possibly even better stamina.

Saunders won't be stopped in this but fully expect Eubank to announce himself as a force tonight.

Also, I fancy Chisora to do a number on Fury tonight and possibly KO him before 4-5 rounds. Can see Fury visiting the canvas but this time he won't be given time to recover.

My treble for the weekend is:

Eubank Jr on pts
    Chisora by KO
    The Nire to beat Austin Stacks in GAA

84/1

• Registered Users Posts: 54,964 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Me thinks that Eubank and Fury could be impressive winners tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

eubanks and Fury both by KO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Shannon Briggs by pinfall

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Good value on Eubank to win on points, nobody thinks it will happen as he doesn't work for every minute of every round.

Here's how I see this fight going, Saunders will provide the greater volume of punches up to round 5 or 6, with Eubank providing the more eye catching punches although more sparingly. It will be a very tight fight until the later rounds and I expect Eubank to shade it on the better quality work and possibly even better stamina.

Saunders won't be stopped in this but fully expect Eubank to announce himself as a force tonight.

Also, I fancy Chisora to do a number on Fury tonight and possibly KO him before 4-5 rounds. Can see Fury visiting the canvas but this time he won't be given time to recover.

My treble for the weekend is:

Eubank Jr on pts
    Chisora by KO
    The Nire to beat Austin Stacks in GAA

84/1

Will be watching this closely tonight, you called the Macklin fight well in fairness but thats alot of "ifs" tonight

Saying that, i've a sneaky feeling the Nire will beat Austin Stacks in the GAA

The most unlikely there is Chisora to win but Fury is liable to do anything in fairness and Chisora usually holds no fear.

Is it really 84/1 though?

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Will be watching this closely tonight, you called the Macklin fight well in fairness but thats alot of "ifs" tonight

Saying that, i've a sneaky feeling the Nire will beat Austin Stacks in the GAA

The most unlikely there is Chisora to win but Fury is liable to do anything in fairness and Chisora usually holds no fear.

Is it really 84/1 though?

it is indeed, its worth a few euros anyway

This is outrageous....!! Who are these guys giving boxing tips on my thread? And who are the gimps paying homage to these pretenders..??

Have ye no shame at all.....

How can I maintain dignity on this forum, with ye shower of lunatic's attempting to take over the asylum...???

My little Fur ball's, I am disappointed in your conduct this evening.... Did I not run a strict mannerly house during my reign?? Just because I am in temporary decline, it does not mean we can run a house of disrepute...

Now.... The ciderman is under the impression that the torch has been passed over to him already.... This is untrue. I have mentioned him as a candidate to fill the void I leave, but there is also Ducky and the Bitter fella to consider too...

I am deeply saddened by the amount of intruders running riot on my beloved thread... It feels like ye have all been rummaging in my underpants drawer.... Order must be restored at once!

Now then my little scrotums... Get on Chris Eubank Jr to beat BJ Saunders by stoppage.... And let there be no more messing from ye..!

Had BJS @ evens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

You ought to start including a refund policy. It's going from Buckfast to Schooner for this broke puppy

• Advertisement

There will be a few kids without Christmas presents this year

Advertisement