Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's be honest - It's money time...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭flanna01

Look.... I have given ye a 12/1 certainty, right in time for Christmas.

BJ Saunders is not a concern to me (Or any logical thinking boxing fan). My only concern (If I had one), would be what the lunatic Tyson Fury will bring to the table... In fairness, the man isn't the full picnic.

As the majority of contributors on this forum are hardent sherry drinkers, I would advise you to maybe buy a cheaper brand (namely vinegar), and invest your savings in the Flanna Christmas Bonanza - You know it makes sense.

Greetings halfwits... Time is running out to invest heavily in the Flanna 12/1 spectacular... Don't be a wet arse. and step up to the plate... Did all the doubters (men of low esteem afraid to follow the boxing guru), witness the boxing last night..? Anything stand out... Like:

Chris Eubanks absolute destruction of his opponent without getting out of first gear........

My friends (tongue in cheek obviously), look at me as the ghost of Christmas liquor... Your investment today will ensure a very merry Christmas indeed... No more supping carbonated diesel for my little red nosed furball's... Only the best super strength German larger for my devotee's..

Of course, I understand ye parasites of humanity may not have the shillings to invest at the moment (Depending on the day the giro's are distributed), but fear thee not my little spongers of society... There is hope..

Make a rare exception, go and visit your dear old Mammy's down the local nursing home, raid her jewellery box, maybe arrange to have the rings on her fingers 'cleaned'..... Off you go the local 'we buy all gold' shop, cash in, and put it all on the flanna Christmas Cracker... It's a win, win situation...!!

Added bonus - If Mammy expires, no need to reimburse her (not that it was on the cards anyway).

Go forth and prosper my little dregs of society... The good days are nearly here...

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

flanna01 wrote: »
    Greetings halfwits... Time is running out to invest heavily in the Flanna 12/1 spectacular... Don't be a wet arse. and step up to the plate... Did all the doubters (men of low esteem afraid to follow the boxing guru), witness the boxing last night..? Anything stand out... Like:

Chris Eubanks absolute destruction of his opponent without getting out of first gear........

My friends (tongue in cheek obviously), look at me as the ghost of Christmas liquor... Your investment today will ensure a very merry Christmas indeed... No more supping carbonated diesel for my little red nosed furball's... Only the best super strength German larger for my devotee's..

Of course, I understand ye parasites of humanity may not have the shillings to invest at the moment (Depending on the day the giro's are distributed), but fear thee not my little spongers of society... There is hope..

Make a rare exception, go and visit your dear old Mammy's down the local nursing home, raid her jewellery box, maybe arrange to have the rings on her fingers 'cleaned'..... Off you go the local 'we buy all gold' shop, cash in, and put it all on the flanna Christmas Cracker... It's a win, win situation...!!

Added bonus - If Mammy expires, no need to reimburse her (not that it was on the cards anyway).

Go forth and prosper my little dregs of society... The good days are nearly here...

You used to be kind of funny..tolerated even but this post is obnoxious.

Oohh, poor Ducky...

My apologies.... Get your parents to check the post before you read it... Can't have Ducky getting his panties up in a bunch now can we? You know the content - Don't read it!

Vinegar wine for Ducky this Christmas....

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

Oohh, poor Ducky...

My apologies.... Get your parents to check the post before you read it... Can't have Ducky getting his panties up in a bunch now can we? You know the content - Don't read it!

Vinegar wine for Ducky this Christmas....

You not getting enough attention at home?

• Advertisement

My dear Ducky... I don't want to publically embarrass you on this forum, your more than capable of doing that yourself..

Ya see, this is the deal.. If you have a back bone, take a punt on the 12/1 wager...

If you don't like this thread, and it offends your moral fibre... Why keep coming back???

I think your like one of these born again Christians that preach the gospel by day, and cruise the brothels by night.. A man that's torn between the righteous path, and the lure of sin city...

So Ducky... Stick to the moral high ground, and don't darken this den of iniquity again.. It's a pity we couldn't have been friends, you sound like a barrel of laugh's... not to worry.

As we shall never see you on my thread again, may I bid you a fond farewell... Farewell Ducky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

flanna01 is my favourite poster on boards!

Ok, my little cherubs....

The 12/1 Christmas cracker starts next weekend... It's money in the bank (Or hard liquor in the stomach for most).

The majority of the rabble have left the thread now, so it's down to business...

One week left to amass the necessary funds...

12/1 my little furball's.... This will be the second Christmas I have brought festive cheer to the wretched and miserable, by New Years day, ye'll all be in the market for new livers...

Get on, Get rich (basically translates to get drunk(er))

Ok ye yellow livered, yellow bellies.... This is the last call!

Tonight kicks off the much anticipated 12/1 Flanna Christmas Cracker...

It's time for the remainder of ye doubters to grow a set, and march down to your local bookmakers... It will be too late when ye start crying into your warm can's of Dutch Gold...

Tonight, my little parasites of humanity, is the time to step up to the plate...

This is the last roll call.... The 12/1 winner starts this very night.... By the month's end, all participants will be swimming in money, cheap liquor and most probably soiled pants...

Get on, get rich....!!!

One down, six to go....

Next one is this Wednesday down under...

Have faith my little snot ball's.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Flanna01 could show Keith Barry how this crystal ball works!

Thank you for having the faith 'Prettyboy' -( A very modest chap aren't you...?? )

Keith Barry is a pretender.... Yes, my little wretched loafers, he speaks untruth's and expects the simpletons to buy into his despicable prophecies.... (Simpletons akin to in the general contributors of this forum..)

Alas, my little bottom wipes, ye are in the safe hands of the boxing betting shepherd... I shall not lead ye astray.. Instead, there will be riches for all that had the faith, stepped up to the plate (the bookies counter), and laid your hard earned dole money on the 12/1 Christmas Cracker...

The next winner of the Flanna spectacular is due to romp home within the next 48hrs..... I can smell the money from here.....

So long Fur ball's..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

agree with you on Eubank Jr.

Hes beating BJS, thats nailed on. Eubank Snr definately has a career as a matchmaker, and no way in hell he allows his son fight BJS unless he is 100% sure he can win.

Fully expect Eubank Jnr to win and to look really impressive doing so.

Has Chisora been taking the p*ss with his preparations for the Fury fight? A fully fit and focused Chisora beats Fury.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Billy Joe is going to school him. Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,990 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FTA69 wrote: »
    Billy Joe is going to school him. Fact.

Tickle him into submission.

My my..... The minions are squabbling among themselves..

Allow me to clarify the situation.. As Mr.Strongbow correctly suggested, BJ Saunders is in for a rude awakening (kinda like yourselves being made attend job interviews to keep on board the gravy train), Eubank Jr will have no bother dispatching a man that couldn't get rid of Spike O'Sullivan over twelve rounds..... Pleeease...! Are any of ye really watching boxing at all??

As Strongbow's handle suggests, he and his liver are keen followers of this thread, he knows where to come to feed the beast, I guarantee his liver will not be found wanting over the Christmas period..

Like many of history's great men, I too, must face the critics, and the character assassins.... This is all part and parcel of being a gifted individual... When the 12/1 Christmas cracker comes to fruitation (and it will), I will be looking to embrace my detractors, encourage them onto the righteous path.... My friends (cough / splutter..), I will walk the desserts if necessary to find Ducky, embrace the wretched misery, and lead him back into the fold.... Like the prodigal son returned, there will be no animosity towards him and his like. Ruby the horse man will be washing our feet as we sit down to break bread...

So my little dead beats, we sit back and wait on Sergey Rabchenko to bring the bacon home today.... At the weekend, we put our faith in the Russian to dispatch Pulev the poor misfortune.... Our joint investment will be almost half complete at that point....

Have faith bottom wipes, the good times are coming....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

At the weekend, we put our faith in the Russian to dispatch Pulev the poor misfortune....

Ukrainian?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Themonkey

it looks bust already mundine is ahead early on rabchenko looks average

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Themonkey

Mundine won flanna get a new accum for the pilgrims great fight that was

My dear friends... It is with a heavy heart, and a weakened spirit, that I, the legendary boxing guru has to admit defeat to his many underlings...

I got it wrong... There can be no excuses for that.

After watching the Rabchenko fight several times... It was close, could have gone either way (nearly did). But alas, history does not favour the second best, not in this world.

My little fur ball's... I shall present no defence, I will not seek an injustice, I will not shed blame on our Ozzy neighbours, even if they do descend from a colony of wretched liars, villains and thieves... (Most probably score card judges now....)

Ducky was right.... That's the bottom line.

My little skid marks... I must leave this forum a ruined man. I must seriously contemplate if I can ever return to this forum again...?

The thought of abandoning the pond life I have met over the last few weeks, makes me sad...

Can I really desert my pilgrims just before Christmas, the national holiday dedicated to intense liver damage...??

Time will tell.... The guru hath spoken...

So long Fur Ball's.

• Advertisement

After forty hours wandering through the wilderness, feeling like a water meter installer, not able to see the dawn, due to the darkness of the night... I hit rock bottom... (similar to Cavan on a rainy day).. I knelt down on my bended knee's, and screamed to the almighty in despair... How did Rabchenko derail the Flanna express.....??

A calm breeze swept over me... I could hear the distant voices of Ducky, the Bitter fella, and Horsey Walsh, telling me to get up... 'Get up they said'..... 'The Christmas cracker must continue'....

Let me tell you... My little parasites of humanity.. Get up I did.. With a new found mission to provide drink for the unemployable, to bring Christmas cheer to the socially inept, to bring festive joys to the spongers of society.... Yes, the man's back!!

So my little scrotums.. The new (and last), Flanna Christmas Cracker...

This little number pays out a 15/1 return.

It's not for the weak hearted, nor the eunuchs, or indeed the fanny's of this forum.... This is for the men.

So without further ado... I present to you, the new revised 2014 boxing Christmas cracker:

Gary O'Sullivan - Even Spike can't make a mess of this one... Plus his been training hard for Fitzy. A journey man in anybody's books
    Wlad Klitschko - Enough said.
    James DeGale - That's a given
    Nathen Cleverly - Tony 'bully boy' Bellew is a bigger idiot than most of my adversaries.... (No offence ducky).
    Chris Eubank Jr KO - This has to be the bet of the decade.... Eubank will destroy BJ Saunders.... Post a different opinion if you dare...!
    Tyson Fury - Assuming this mountain of madness has not been sectioned before then, he will make easy work of Del Boy..

So there it is my little dead legs... The new revised 15/1 2014 Christmas Cracker...

Have the faith... This is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Best of luck, hope this one comes off for you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,623 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Jezus Flanna, you're harder to put away than Paddy "Irish" Callahan :)

TbL

Higgins eh....???

That's a normal name (considering the deviants that frequent this site...)??

Nothing to the leprechaun that represents this great nation are you...?? Not sitting there with a velvet top hat on, with a buckle on it are you..??

Mr Higgins, I am pleased to make your acquaintance, I assume you have your dole money today, and wish to invest it wisely??

Welcome aboard.

Good accumulator, I doubt you'd get fifteens though?? Also you're wrong about Billy Joe.

Also, Spike is 4/1 to stop Fitzgerald, great odds. I think Fitzgerald is well on the wane and this could well be his last fight at this level. Billy Joe is 7/4 to win a decision over Eubank.

Both of those are decent risk/reward bets.

@ The bitter fella... Welcome back Sir. Was wondering where you went?? (Obviously prison crossed my mind, but still good to see you again)

Will ye please cut this BJ Saunders nonsense....

I appreciate the cheap German beer is now talking, but please...... Wake up and smell the coffee.

Seriously.... If BJ beats Eubank Jr - I will post a picture of my ass on Boards.ie (A common trait among the lower levels of society)

FTA69 - 15/1 is the Christmas cracker with Paddy Power...

** What's the '69' about....?? **

Not another sexually repressed deviant like Uncle Roger are you???

Anyway - 15/1 it is... Get aboard Fur Ball, this train leaves on Saturday night.

• Advertisement

FTA69 - 15/1 is the Christmas cracker with Paddy Power...

** What's the '69' about....?? **

Not another sexually repressed deviant like Uncle Roger are you???

Anyway - 15/1 it is... Get aboard Fur Ball, this train leaves on Saturday night.

As a professional boxer (by that I mean I get 600 snots to brawl it out in front of screaming drunk Cockneys) I must disagree. My man Billy Joe is going to do the business. It's going to be a Cuban style clinic. Unfortunately I've given up the betting after I lumped all the proceeds of my boxing log on Cleverly to beat Kovalev in a fit of madness. (Punch drunk already maybe?) still, I hope your bet comes off and you'll be swimming in bottles of Lidl knock off Irish cream and boxes of USA biscuits.

Advertisement