Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

If I ever needed a reason to visit Limerick, the opportunity has presented itself this morning.

D0hhEh3U8AAGAI9.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The castle is a lovely venue. If ye get good weather, you'll have some of the very best views of the River Shannon while waiting for the music to kick off.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The castle is a lovely venue. If ye get good weather, you'll have some of the very best views of the River Shannon while waiting for the music to kick off.

Well Ireland usually does get great weather around the end of May, heading into June cause Junior & Leaving Certs.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,774 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Thanks for the advice

It was a rough situation but i have too get back on the training field and go again

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Watching Madrid and Barca game on Bein Sports, they were advertising MLW on later and the Geordie commentator(sounds like Sid Waddel's brother from another mother!) gives Rusev a shout out. Other guy says imagine Courtois coming off the top rope... Refreshing to hear them put the wrestling show over so well.

Edit.. actually got to record the bit, I'll post it in a couple of days to be on the safe side

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Anyone have the Huaqei P20 Pro?Thinking about getting a new phone soon since my HTC M8 is on its last legs

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Keith Flint from the Prodigy was found dead this morning by suicide :( . Have seen the Prodigy a few times over the last couple of years and they were just unreal. He will be missed

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Keith Flint from the Prodigy was found dead this morning by suicide :( . Have seen the Prodigy a few times over the last couple of years and they were just unreal. He will be missed

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Was gutted with the news. Never got to see them live and was hoping they'd come back to Ireland this summer or next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Luke Perry passed away this evening as well after having a massive stroke a few days ago.

He will always be remember for 90210 however Jeremiah is the show I'll remember him best for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Bad day for the 90's pop culture.

Keith Flint, man that one hit hard.

Remember first listening to The Prodigy in my cousin's house when i was about 8 or 9. Terrified of the music. But strangely drawn to it. Keith also used to terrify me, such a scary looking dude.

By all accounts, he was an absolute gent though.

They had so many classic songs down through the years. I'll never forget when Fat of the Land came out, and the impact it made. I think Firestarter was out about a year before the album even was released.

And of course, nearly every house in the land had a copy of Music for the Jilted Generation.

Great vid here showing how Voodoo People came together (or perhaps was recreated)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZYLp5uX9Yw

Luke Perry's son is wrestler Jungle Boy who is signed to AEW.

Luke Perry passed away this evening as well after having a massive stroke a few days ago.

He will always be remember for 90210 however Jeremiah is the show I'll remember him best for.

Dylan McKay the bad boy everyone loved

RIP Luke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

The absolute cringe watching people put out Snapchats of pubs in Ireland going bananas at United's winner, absolutely embarrassing.

Not overly into club soccer but my god amazing win by Man Utd
    Luck like that wins the cup

The absolute cringe watching people put out Snapchats of pubs in Ireland going bananas at United's winner, absolutely embarrassing.

2-0 down with injuries, great comeback

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Not arrogant, just better. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I couldn't give a bollocks if it was United or Partick Thistle, but a load of lads jumping around the place because a team in Manchester beat a team in Paris is embarrassing. Lads not even from there talking about 'we' this and 'we' that, if you airdropped them into Manchester they wouldn't find their way to Old Trafford.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I couldn't give a bollocks if it was United or Partick Thistle, but a load of lads jumping around the place because a team in Manchester beat a team in Paris is embarrassing. Lads not even from there talking about 'we' this and 'we' that, if you airdropped them into Manchester they wouldn't find their way to Old Trafford.

♪ Ole's at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel ♪ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Life's miserable enough, follow and support whoever you want who gives a crap, same as wrestling if it's good enough for you to care about and doesn't hurt others then who cares who what where or why

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

This is an attitude I understand but hate nonetheless. I'm a season ticket holder with my local LOI team. I also support Manchester United & have done for as long as I can remember football. My reaction watching that on TV was no different than my reaction to any dramatic victory 20 mins from my house.

I wish everyone in Ireland supported an Irish team but that doesn't mean I'll begrudge them supporting a team they've likely grown up watching too.

Chelthenham begins tomorrow, good luck anyone having a flutter, my tips are Ballyward, Slowmotion, Bellshill and Sam's Profile

Conor McGregor arrested on two felony charges in Miami

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Conor McGregor arrested on two felony charges in Miami

His downward spiral continues.

Loughc wrote: »
    His downward spiral continues.

When is he joining WWE :p

Posh Trish tomorrow Cheltenham

Done a 0.20c accum with poor trish and 7 other horses

Get back €191,362,50 if they all win there races

few bets in the gold cup €1 each way each

Bellshill
    Presenting Percy
    Al Boum Photo
    Invitation Only

overall knw **** all about horse racing and just pick by name

The owl horse itself gets **** all reward while the owners/jockeys dine in luxury lol

James Gunn has been reinstated as director of Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

And he's still doing Suicide Squad 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Hopefully its better than GOTG2 which was boring imo.
    I find the MCU a lot more hit and miss than others tho

Advertisement