Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Think man city will **** up and draw one of there last 2 games and Liverpool will win the league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Think Hope man city will **** up and draw one of there last 2 games and Liverpool will win the league

FYP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I don't know how long mixing and the more technical side of making a album takes, but gut feeling says we might have the new Alter Bridge sooner than October.

https://twitter.com/alterbridge/status/1123322670030913539

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I don't know how long mixing and the more technical side of making a album takes, but gut feeling says we might have the new Alter Bridge sooner than October.

https://twitter.com/alterbridge/status/1123322670030913539

Hopefully they will tour here soon. Never seen them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Easy seeing why some people aren't fond of shades. Went into the Garda station today to get Garda vetting sorted and it was like pulling teeth and treated like dirt on top of it.

Think tonight's result will win the league for Liverpool

I can see Leicester taking points from City Monday night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Think tonight's result will win the league for Liverpool

I can see Leicester taking points from City Monday night

I really liked what I saw of them in this video calling them a mini Man City

One ex Pool manager nearly ruined things tonight, be mad if the one that brought them closest before this be the one to actually hand it to them

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was just wondering when Jack Swagger's next MMA fight is. Turns out it's May 11th

Liverpool leading Barca 4 - 0, what a comeback but 5 mins extra time

• Advertisement

Well **** Barcelona anyways, the ****.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Un. Be. Lievable. There won't be a cow milked on Anfield Road for the rest of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Speechless, absolutely speechless

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That was unbelievable literally thought they hadn’t a chance

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As a United fan, it utterly kills me to say this.

But I wish my team showed a fraction of the passion, the desire, that Pool players do. They have an utter belief in themselves.

Meanwhile, most of the United Team just look like they could not give the faintest of ****s....

Not a lover of Liverpool but ****ing hell what a comeback. They deserve too win the cup now

With there luck Brighton will hold man city too a draw and then Liverpool will beat Wolves winning the league

**** me what a weeknd of sport ahead. Sat- the champions cup final between Leinster and Saracens and the Championship playoffs. The GAA back this weekend too. Looking forward too going up too Walsh Park too see Waterford vs Clare. Of course d day in the premiership

A double win for Klopp would be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

As a life long Pool fan, that was pretty sweet. Have to say Barca were really poor tonight, and overall, I think Liverpool actually deserved it over the two legs.

If you had of told me in January, we'd be in with a chance last day for the league and in the Champions League final, well I would have bitten the hand off ya!

Spurs fight back and all English CL final

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Spurs fight back and all English CL final

Be some craic if Arsenal and Chelsea both won their semi finals. A possible north London derby for the UEFA super cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was just wondering when Jack Swagger's next MMA fight is. Turns out it's May 11th

Won by submission in the first round.

He caused controversy as he didn't release the triangle choke despite his opponent tapping and the fight being stopped.

https://twitter.com/MysticPabbz/status/1127393311835217921

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Always going for that heel heat.
    He said he thought the ref was his opponent trying to fight out as it happened in the last fight. But unless the opponent got more hands, that was unlikely.

Leeds must be the most unluckiest club in the world but there cheating gits at the end of the day. Dont think that Bamford guy will ever play for Ireland just doesn't suite us for some reason

Villa too go up for me

Rammstein's new self titled album, despite my not being able to speak or understand German, it's an incredible album.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Jay Hunter we love you and thank you for everything you've done. Thinking of you tonight brother.

Tbh €50 is nothing too go out with nowadays in Ireland

Pints are a min €4.50-€5 (outside of Dublin) and then food etc on top of that

Pre drinking and then out is the way too go. From the older generation ive talked too about this they dont get pre drinking and would rather do it all in the pub for those ridiculous prices

Omackeral wrote: »
    Jay Hunter we love you and thank you for everything you've done. Thinking of you tonight brother.

:confused:

Eurovision :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    :confused:

Just to clear up your confusion, this is what Omackeral is referring to.

https://twitter.com/OSWreview/status/1129458407537336322

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Just to clear up your confusion, this is what Omackeral is referring to.

https://twitter.com/OSWreview/status/1129458407537336322

My condolences

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Sorry to hear jay condolences to you and your family

Advertisement