Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

ShaneU wrote: »
    Xtra vision offering €35 store credit for fifa 14, you could get fifa 15 for €35.
    Is this in every store??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone know of the best bundle in stores here? Liking the look of the Destiny Bundle with another game for €425 in Argos, is there anything better than that out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Fresh2000 wrote: »
    I have been in 3 argos today and they are so clueless. I have told them few times to check internal catalogue and they always check website...

Any of you can post catalogue number for knack and killzone bundles?

would really appreciate

You don't need to ask them at all, if they have the knack or killzone bundles, they will be on the in store customer stock check consoles that are around the stores.

There is no catalog number that will work as they will be store specific as its a discontinued line.

There are two knack bundles still left in cruises Street in limerick as of today but the destiny bundles are really good value too if you intend buying destiny anyway.

Best of luck
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Anyone know where the cheapest place to get a PS4 controller is?

Suppose I'll be needing at least one more when Fifa comes out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Anyone know where the cheapest place to get a PS4 controller is?

Suppose I'll be needing at least one more when Fifa comes out!

33 pounds from Amazon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    33 pounds from Amazon?

Saw that but there's £7 delivery even just to the UK

Still suppose it might work out about €50 which is cheaper than B & M here

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Fresh2000

amadablam wrote: »
    You don't need to ask them at all, if they have the knack or killzone bundles, they will be on the in store customer stock check consoles that are around the stores.

There is no catalog number that will work as they will be store specific as its a discontinued line.

There are two knack bundles still left in cruises Street in limerick as of today but the destiny bundles are really good value too if you intend buying destiny anyway.

Best of luck

thanks, finally found one. It was last bundle with Knack. But €345 not €332.99 as some reported.

but good price anyway.

PS. for those that still looking for this deal Knack catalogue number is 147/3825. might be easier to call and give them number instead driving like crazy for 2 days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Fresh2000 wrote: »
    thanks, finally found one. It was last bundle with Knack. But €345 not €332.99 as some reported.

but good price anyway.

PS. for those that still looking for this deal Knack catalogue number is 147/3825. might be easier to call and give them number instead driving like crazy for 2 days ;)

Nobody reported it as €332.99. That's the Killzone bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

ShaneU wrote: »
    Xtra vision offering €35 store credit for fifa 14, you could get fifa 15 for €35.

i rang two stores and was only offered €12

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Best of luck

There are no store specific numbers between argos stores. It'd be the original number it came in on.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that.

All the one anyway as he found one but it might help others.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Thanks for that.

All the one anyway as he found one but it might help others.

No worries. Just didn't want anyone else getting confused :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Traded need for Speed, battlefield 4 and fifa today got 105 credit at xtravision

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I just noticed that plants vs zombies garden warfare is €26.99 on the store for ps4 until 25/9.

Just a update, Got 10euros for Fifa in Xtra Vision :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

astonaidan wrote: »
    Just a update, Got 10euros for Fifa in Xtra Vision :(

Ouch, probably selling it for 30+

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Ouch, probably selling it for 30+
    My own fault tbh, hadnt played in last few months should have traded it in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Anyone think there'll be a drop in the price of PS4's coming up to Christmas? I might be in a position to get one next month but I'm wondering if I'd be better off waiting until November.

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Anyone think there'll be a drop in the price of PS4's coming up to Christmas? I might be in a position to get one next month but I'm wondering if I'd be better off waiting until November.

Cant see much in the way of a price drop but you might see some more attractive bundled deals to coincide with the new releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

PS1 game Theme Hospital free for me on PSN store at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Got €40 credit each for Ghosts and Assasins Creed in HMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Are we the bundles for 399 in the bricks and mortar the best value atm. Or is there any where beating that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

399 for a ps4 and a game is prob the best you'll get, great deal too. Even if you can't get the game you want, you can trade FIFA or Destiny for something like 50 euro, then it's a 350 euro console.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Got the rubber analogue stick cover yolks today in the post. Someone here recommended them. Only cost a euro or two but they make a world of a difference to the sticks imo.

I put a set on my 360 pad too which was badly worn and now they're good as new.

So whoever posted the bargain thank you sir.

Only downside btw was delivery. I ordered them weeks ago so might not suit some. I didn't even own the ps4 when I bought them lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    399 for a ps4 and a game is prob the best you'll get, great deal too. Even if you can't get the game you want, you can trade FIFA or Destiny for something like 50 euro, then it's a 350 euro console.

Argos are selling ps4's for €345.99 and it comes with Knack which you can trade in at cex for €6 so €339.99.
    Got one today! :)

(It's not on their website)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Got the rubber analogue stick cover yolks today in the post. Someone here recommended them. Only cost a euro or two but they make a world of a difference to the sticks imo.

I put a set on my 360 pad too which was badly worn and now they're good as new.

So whoever posted the bargain thank you sir.

Only downside btw was delivery. I ordered them weeks ago so might not suit some. I didn't even own the ps4 when I bought them lol

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88576156&postcount=47

;)

I bought another pack as well ...just to have them, I've been handing them out to anyone I know with a PS4 .

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Thanks for posting about these, saves my impatient cousin from having to send back his controller..

What a joke on Sony's part to let this happen controllers in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88576156&postcount=47

;)

I bought another pack as well ...just to have them, I've been handing them out to anyone I know with a PS4 .

I ordered two packs of the covers, but they don't suit my thumbs, the bits that stick out dig into my thumbs if I play for an extended time.

If anyone would like me to send them a pair or two, PM your address and i'll send them from work next week.

I have 7 pairs left.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

flynner13 wrote: »
    I ordered two packs of the covers, but they don't suit my thumbs, the bits that stick out dig into my thumbs if I play for an extended time.

If anyone would like me to send them a pair or two, PM your address and i'll send them from work next week.

I have 7 pairs left.

I'd gratefully take a couple of them of your hands.

My sticks haven't started to wear yet but they don't feel entirely comfortable either.

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

flynner13 wrote: »

I have 7 pairs left.

Cut the bits off with a blade ...simples ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement