Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

martyos121 wrote: »
    ^^^^
    Down to $12.50 on the Canadian PSN store (€8.19)

Some other great deals there too:

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition $8.75 (€5.73)
    Murdered Soul Suspect. $7.50 (€4.91)
    Far Cry 4 $23.10 (€15.14)

There's loads more too but these stand out (well maybe not Soul Suspect, didn't like it at all)

Here's the rest: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/all-deals/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLDEALS

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is on Amazon.com for $7.50 Now, which is pretty handy as you don't need to buy prepaid credit. Also, It will work with a Canadian account.

I don't know what info is or isn't allowed here, as Amazon.com is slightly different, so I'll just leave the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,996 ✭✭✭Doge

Allyall wrote: »
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is on Amazon.com for $7.50 Now, which is pretty handy as you don't need to buy prepaid credit. Also, It will work with a Canadian account.

I don't know what info is or isn't allowed here, as Amazon.com is slightly different, so I'll just leave the link.

Links to games or prepaid credit are allowed just links that explain how to set up a foreign account are forbidden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

It's working out cheaper on the Canadian store with the price of the Canadian credit vs US dollar.

It's working out cheaper on the Canadian store with the price of the Canadian credit vs US dollar.

Yeah but you don't have to buy canadian prepaid credit. It's just another option really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Terraria on PS4 is €5.40 in Tesco.

Went into Tesco today and it was priced at 19.99euro ... Anybody else getting it for 5.40euro?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Went into Tesco today and it was priced at 19.99euro ... Anybody else getting it for 5.40euro?

jonerkinsella posted that 2 weeks ago - unlikely offer still stands now.

F1ngers wrote: »
    jonerkinsella posted that 2 weeks ago - unlikely offer still stands now.

It was all in a Clearance Sale so I assume it was same deal unless it just scanning for 5.40euro or something?..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Xenji wrote: »
    Play them, you should be more worried about the length of time it might take to get them if they are coming with Asendia, if you get all 5 at all.

You weren't messing...I'm still waiting on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

DubDJ wrote: »
    The Uncharted Collection is €29.99 on the Irish PSN Store. Think it's the deal of the week.

On sale in Canadian store for €23.50

• Registered Users Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Load of EA stuff on sale.

The game of the year edition of dragon age cost ~€1 more than the DLC separately if you already own it, the one time EA don't do a season pass.

Excluding the deluxe edition stuff so the GOTY is cheaper than the DLC if that's included.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

I've been looking for a cheap price for the GOTY year edition dragon age. I see it at £27.49 on the UK store currently which is cheaper than amazon. I don't get though why the xbone version is roughly £20 on amazon and the PS4 version is around £35

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Varik wrote: »

The game of the year edition of dragon age cost ~€1 more than the DLC separately if you already own it, the one time EA don't do a season pass.

This on the Irish PSN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Varik wrote: »

Excluding the deluxe edition stuff so the GOTY is cheaper than the DLC if that's included.

Is the Deluxe Edition Upgrade not just a Season Pass by another name?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Woden wrote: »
    I've been looking for a cheap price for the GOTY year edition dragon age. I see it at £27.49 on the UK store currently which is cheaper than amazon. I don't get though why the xbone version is roughly £20 on amazon and the PS4 version is around £35

Irish price is €27.99 on PSN

No wonder the UK users are always pissed.

Can get the actual story DLC for 3 * €7.49 each so might do that as I don't want the weapons and fluff.
    Is the Deluxe Edition Upgrade not just a Season Pass by another name?

No, deluxe is just a few weapons, armour, and a mount.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Along with the EA stuff, Star Wars Battle front is down to €35 for the standard version or €40 for the deleux edition.

Second time it's been on sale at this price since release. Still don't know if I should jump on it or not. I was close last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Along with the EA stuff, Star Wars Battle front is down to €35 for the standard version or €40 for the deleux edition.

Second time it's been on sale at this price since release. Still don't know if I should jump on it or not. I was close last time.

Might be better off waiting for a deal with the game and season pass. Not feeling the value yet, even at sale price. Got it for Christmas but only played it a handful of times

Pretty sure its $40 on the Canadian store, so that works out as €26 or there abouts...

Just a headsup.

Canada credit is available in $10 cards. i just got $30 for €20 .
    http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Limited Edition MGS V Hard Cover Strategy Guide with a lithograph by Yoji Shinkawa is available for £10 on Game website.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-collectors-edition-strategy-guide-only-at-game-653197?pageSize=40&searchTerm=metal+gear+solid+v&catGroupId=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Pretty nice book but i'd much rather discover things myself than have a book tell me everything.

Pretty nice book but i'd much rather discover things myself than have a book tell me everything.

Try saying that in school to a teacher :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Try saying that in school to a teacher :pac:

I could try that if it was 20 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Try not using the quick post option, seems to work for most people?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

not a bargain as such but just shows the value out there if you keep an eye out. i bought a ps4 metal gear solid limited edition like new with game for 300 euro, sold my other ps4 and made profit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Deadpool is €20.00 in the store with PS Plus membership at the moment. I'm thinking of picking it up to get me into the mood for the film but just wondering if anyone played it and whether it's worth buying.

• Advertisement

Deadpool is €20.00 in the store with PS Plus membership at the moment. I'm thinking of picking it up to get me into the mood for the film but just wondering if anyone played it and whether it's worth buying.

Showing up as €30 for me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement