Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I owned and finished the physical release of Bloodborne last year, then sold it on while it was still worth a few bob, seeing it for only €29.99 with the dlc was exactly what I was waiting for.
    Drive club bikes though, not the revolution I hoped for, the bike control model isn't a patch even on the Moto GP games on the original Xbox, where the front and back breaks were mapped to the triggers.

• CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I owned and finished the physical release of Bloodborne last year, then sold it on while it was still worth a few bob, seeing it for only €29.99 with the dlc was exactly what I was waiting for.
    Drive club bikes though, not the revolution I hoped for, the bike control model isn't a patch even on the Moto GP games on the original Xbox, where the front and back breaks were mapped to the triggers.

I got suckered into paying 20 for the DLC on it's own last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

I play Drive Club and like it but, just feels a bit empty. Like Forza, GT and the old NFS were miles better than anything Ive played on this gen

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭vanti

on one of the other threads on here, someone has listed metal gear solid v for 19.99

postage is 2.95

http://www.game.co.uk/en/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-232283?categoryIdentifier=706209&catGroupId=

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭vanti

on one of the other threads on here, someone has listed metal gear solid v for 19.99

postage is 2.95

http://www.game.co.uk/en/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-232283?categoryIdentifier=706209&catGroupId=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I went a bit crazy last week .
    The Golf Pro on us psn for 7 euro is hard to say no too.
    Also picked up the Chess game for 2 euro which is actually pretty good.

Both Dark Souls 2 and Resident Evil Rev 2 were £9.50 on amazon.co.uk
    Along with Metal Gear solid 5 for £19.95 also on amazon.co.uk

And finally Black Ops 3 for £30 and Battlefield Hardline for £16.50 again on amazon.co.uk

Now when will I ever get to play them is the next problem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Canada store Indie flash sale. I picked up 7 games for less than €10

Finally got around to checking this and it's over :( dammit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

After telling myself I couldn't afford to and had absolutely no reason to buy any more games I could not say no to Bloodborne goty edition.

I nearly got it on release but didn't fancy the €70 price tag so said I'd wait and low and behold €30 on sale. Instabuy.

I both thank you and hate you for making aware of said bargain.

I need to finish wolfenstein new order in the coming days, get back to Dark souls 1 so I can then play dark souls 2 and then eventually in about a year I'll be ready for Bloodborne by which time I'll be cursing myself as it'll be free on psn! Lol.

All this while trying to not play Mario Maker at every given opportunity!!

Damn you Mario.

Damn you backlog.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭tigger123

Just saw Evolve on the Argos website for 15 euro, which was a game that I wanted to get when it came out a few months ago but didn't have the money.

Is there any way to check the number of people playing Evolve online? I want to get it, but don't want to be wasting my time waiting for other users ... ???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

tigger123 wrote: »
    Just saw Evolve on the Argos website for 15 euro, which was a game that I wanted to get when it came out a few months ago but didn't have the money.

Is there any way to check the number of people playing Evolve online? I want to get it, but don't want to be wasting my time waiting for other users ... ???

http://www.amazon.com/Evolve-Digital-Deluxe-PS4-Code/dp/B00S8RLAII/ref=sr_1_11_twi_sof_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1453808525&sr=1-11&refinements=p_8%3A2229021011%2Cp_n_feature_six_browse-bin%3A7874823011

around 15 euro for the deluxe version if that helps. Needs a us PSN account to register it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

tigger123 wrote: »

From HUKD
    jue_fg1 wrote:
    After trying the free weekend on steam earlier last year, I'd say the player base is extremely small. Matchmaking times were also pretty bad, the majority of the time waiting up to 10-15minutes to get a match going. From what Ive seen, there is less than 1000 players the majority of the time (right now there is ~600). Keeping in mind that this is a global number, not impressive in the slightest.
    csi_guy wrote:
    Giantbomb said on the Bombcast that 300 people were playing this on steam...

That's on PC. Not sure what it's like on PS4 but it should be similar or even worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭tigger123

jamescd wrote: »
    From HUKD

That's on PC. Not sure what it's like on PS4 but it should be similar or even worse.

Cheers, that's what I was afraid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭boardbro

are argos not doing console deals anymore? prices are way higher

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'd have thought the player numbers for PS4 on Evolve would be higher than they are on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I went a bit crazy last week .
    The Golf Pro on us psn for 7 euro is hard to say no too.
    Also picked up the Chess game for 2 euro which is actually pretty good.

Both Dark Souls 2 and Resident Evil Rev 2 were £9.50 on amazon.co.uk
    Along with Metal Gear solid 5 for £19.95 also on amazon.co.uk

And finally Black Ops 3 for £30 and Battlefield Hardline for £16.50 again on amazon.co.uk

Now when will I ever get to play them is the next problem :D

Play them, you should be more worried about the length of time it might take to get them if they are coming with Asendia, if you get all 5 at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

boardbro wrote: »
    are argos not doing console deals anymore? prices are way higher

The prices seem to come in cycles with Argos, they will do great bundle deals for a few months and then up the price again, they will more than likely come down again in a few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Sleeping Dogs down to €11.99 in Argos

http://checkargos.com/product/2927239

208-2927239aSPA82UC17566556M.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

^^^^
    Down to $12.50 on the Canadian PSN store (€8.19)

Some other great deals there too:

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition $8.75 (€5.73)
    Murdered Soul Suspect. $7.50 (€4.91)
    Far Cry 4 $23.10 (€15.14)

There's loads more too but these stand out (well maybe not Soul Suspect, didn't like it at all)

Here's the rest: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/all-deals/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLDEALS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

martyos121 wrote: »
    ^^^^

I'll play & finish it once and then sell it on, so it'll work out better for me buying a physical copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The Uncharted Collection is €29.99 on the Irish PSN Store. Think it's the deal of the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

martyos121 wrote: »
    ^^^^

Some other great deals there too:

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition $8.75 (€5.73)
    Murdered Soul Suspect. $7.50 (€4.91)
    Far Cry 4 $23.10 (€15.14)

There's loads more too but these stand out (well maybe not Soul Suspect, didn't like it at all)

Here's the rest: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/all-deals/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLDEALS

I enjoyed Soul Suspect, might re-buy it, works out as a fiver I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I enjoyed Soul Suspect, might re-buy it, works out as a fiver I think.

is it possible to have a Irish account, US account and a Canadian account on the same PS4 and not affect the games already purchased on US account? Some great prices. I have the US account just don't want to effect the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Easy Rider wrote: »
    is it possible to have a Irish account, US account and a Canadian account on the same PS4 and not affect the games already purchased on US account? Some great prices. I have the US account just don't want to effect the games.

Nope it won't affect anything you will just have to relog into Canada/American account to download the games... You will have to have the Canada and American account set as primary PS4 in order to play the games on your Irish account... When buying DLC of any game you need to purchase from that country so if you buy a game in Ireland you can't buy the DLC from the Canada/American store... The Canada store is a whole lot better than American imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Can anybody tell me the site for canadian psn credit?

Also do you just set both accounts as primary on the same PS? My plus is on irsih account

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

You'll need to Google the answer to your first question. There's loads of places though.

You leave the Irish account as the primary one. You should be able to play any games bought in any accounts that are on your machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

EoinHef wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me the site for canadian psn credit?

Also do you just set both accounts as primary on the same PS? My plus is on irsih account

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Dave 101 wrote: »

Yes, it in the details:

The weight of the new PS4 system has been reduced by 10% and the power consumption by 8%, compared to the current PS4 model. In addition, the surface of the new PS4 system's HDD bay cover will come in a matte finish, giving the system a more casual look.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement