Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

My Seiko Monsters have a pin and collar system!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

93Cab wrote: »
    My Seiko Monsters have a pin and collar system!

It was a single piece, just push down in the direction of the arrow on the band, and it comes out the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Ionised

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Listed a couple on adverts, boards prices via PM!

Stowa Marine 40

Seiko SKX007

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

david wrote: »

Stowa Marine 40

Seiko SKX007

Worth saying to buy the Stowa new is 915 euro at the moment.

I just noticed for Great Britain they are taking off the VAT! Are you always liable to get caught for it on import or will some slip through...

• Advertisement

893bet wrote: »
    Worth saying to buy the Stowa new is 915 euro at the moment.

I just noticed for Great Britain they are taking off the VAT! Are you always liable to get caught for it on import or will some slip through...

Thanks 893 - updated the ad! The biggest thing for me is the ETA movement, pretty much everything (excl small seconds) has been swapped to Sellita recently due to supply issues.

Stowa Marine 40

Seiko SKX007
    SKX is now sold!

Stowa Marine 40

Seiko SKX007

Stowa now sold and delighted to say, still in this parish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Stowa now sold and delighted to say, still in this parish!

We are like a horological human centipede round here and ironically we love sloppy seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Selling a Villandry Acier Classique, with Japanese movement.

Link to adverts listing - https://www.adverts.ie/casual/villandry-acier-classique/22722201

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Fitz II wrote: »
    We are like a horological human centipede round here and ironically we love sloppy seconds.

So, your Milgauss...

Birneybau wrote: »
    So, your Milgauss...

2010 Full set, box and papers, just serviced by Rolex and under warranty for another 18 months. I would be looking for more than average for the watch. Not keen to sell but always open to offers that would coax this stunner from my possession

• Registered Users Posts: 64,795 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Don't do it Fitz. You will regret selling it. Again. And you will buy it back. Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭fat bloke

2010 Full set, box and papers, just serviced by Rolex and under warranty for another 18 months. I would be looking for more than average for the watch. Not keen to sell but always open to offers that would coax this stunner from my possession

SOWP MY ADDS!!?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Eoin wrote: »
    SBGN009. My photos, as usual, don't do it justice - the finish is just superb.

50222154067_8c36394f13_c.jpg

50221933676_162306ace7_c.jpg

After much deliberation, I am going to list my "meat and 2 veg" special edition GS for sale. It's a beautiful thing, but it just won't get much wear and I am just not into having a big collection. I'll prob be listing it for around 2.5K+ on Chrono24, but a deal can be made for anyone here. Full set etc and in good condition.

Edit:
    Link on adverts.

For those of you who asked - full set means: inner and outer boxes, hang tag, 2 spare links, warranty booklet dated Feb 2020 (which means 2 years left on warranty AFAIK) and instruction book.

Two Rolex for sale. Deals with Forum members prefered. Not in any rush.

Pepsi Ceramic BLRO

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/rolex-pepsi-gmt-master-ii-ceramic-blro/22731628

Milgauss Black GV

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/rolex-milgauss/22731812

Two Rolex for sale. Deals with Forum members prefered. Not in any rush.

Pepsi Ceramic BLRO

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/rolex-pepsi-gmt-master-ii-ceramic-blro/22731628

Milgauss Black GV

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/rolex-milgauss/22731812

I'm actually terrified to learn whatever you have incoming next Fitz!

I'm actually terrified to learn whatever you have incoming next Fitz!

If I can get this one together it will be absolutely amazing....this one is going to hurt.....:eek:

Who's the new reg troll posting shyte on your ad?

Who's the new reg troll posting shyte on your ad?

Thats John McManus...late of this parish, we have history and I really annoy him. Look him up he had a watch kickstarter that failed. The story beggars belief.

• Advertisement

Thats John McManus...late of this parish, we have history and I really annoy him. Look him up he had a watch kickstarter that failed. The story beggars belief.
    That's gas! The first hit on TZ-UK is gold.

If you have recently had a full or partial lobotomy and are seriously considering buying a McManus watch please note: "watches that are taken into shower, bathtub, hot tub or any other not natural base are excluded from return or refund. They can be returned for repair but shipping fee and repair costs will be charged.". Seriously - have a good look at the website. It's bloody hilarious.

That's gas! The first hit on TZ-UK is gold.
    Good god how did I miss this. I see the last thread here was locked for good reason!

Can you hear that sound? Sound like a train????

Pulling out of level 4 (for the 2nd time this year).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

All this talk about Jacob & Co got to Fitz and astronomica is incoming... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

The Milgauss is absolutely stunning. I'm 34 and hoping to get one for my 50th :D

Good luck with the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 64,795 ✭✭✭✭unkel

This is it wrote: »
    The Milgauss is absolutely stunning. I'm 34 and hoping to get one for my 50th :D

It will likely be a lot cheaper to buy it now and hide it away for the next 16 years!

Good luck with the sale

Well Fitz add did say he is not in a rush to sell but that’s prob pushing it.

unkel wrote: »
    It will likely be a lot cheaper to buy it now and hide it away for the next 16 years!

Ah, it's not worth my life which is what the misses will take if she found out I spent a chunk of the house deposit on "another bloody watch" :)

The Starlight is it for me, for the rest of this year at least I think.

893bet wrote: »
    Well Fitz add did say he is not in a rush to sell but that’s prob pushing it.

Here's hoping :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Ah, it's not worth my life which is what the misses will take if she found out I spent a chunk of the house deposit on "another bloody watch" :)

The Starlight is it for me, for the rest of this year at least I think.

Not to be an enabler... but year of the rat (Chinese zodiac) does end February 19th and we then start the year of the ox... so getting something for "next year" may be sooner than you think!

Advertisement