Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Blurry and all as they are, they look class!

Looks as though the crowd has gotten a re-vamp too!

Thank you MitchKoobski!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,376 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

A grown man in a Cena shirt in the crowd? Wrestling sim my arse! :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

That looks incredible! Orton is photo realistic in his entrance. The grapple system looks cool. And the re-sized ring - amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

holy crap! :eek:

the game looks photorealistic!

Lighting is perfect, Ring actually looks like a standard ring.

Grappling looks excellent aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

amazing....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Holy ****! That looks really good! I'm really getting high hopes for this game. Crowd look better but still look rediciously over hyped for a Orton Raw match!

Now I'm off to change my pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Textures look great but it looks the same old animations under it all. Nice touch the way the crowd stands up to react to when Cesaro is near the barrier, was in the the previous game?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Still the same ****ty collision detection when you punch a guy who is half way to standing up.

And what's with the repeated Irish whip and pulling him back move?

Within first 5 seconds Orton does a trademark powerslam. I thought this was ironed out? :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Gamestop have the collectors edition available for preorder. Anyone know what price its gonna be?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

That is one BIG character select screen

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hopefully there'll be a good range of wrestlers to select. I'd rather see more nXt guys than legends!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Loughc wrote: »
    I'd rather see more nXt guys than legends!

Never going to happen, bar a few safe bets perhaps (KENTA, Devitt, Adrian). There is nothing to say any NXT talent is never going to get called up. There's no money in that. Being able to play as Vader, Ted Dibiase, Bret Hart and the likes, there's value in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Roster revealed today, any one else hoping for some obscure decision to be made, would love to see papa shango in the game, as I would sid, would be nice to have the hart foundation in one of rival modes v bulldogs.

If they have Hart v Austin they surely would have to include the newer Hart Foundation (depending on Martha allowing Owens inclusion)

Hogan v Sting looks like it will be included judging by the cove art.

Any word if Glodberg would be included? Wasn't he in the last game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

What time for roster revel?

mxph3 wrote: »
    What time for roster revel?

6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

6pm

I thought it was 9pm?

th?id=HN.608011406217777081&pid=15.1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Sirsok wrote: »
    Roster revealed today, any one else hoping for some obscure decision to be made, would love to see papa shango in the game, as I would sid, would be nice to have the hart foundation in one of rival modes v bulldogs.

If they have Hart v Austin they surely would have to include the newer Hart Foundation (depending on Martha allowing Owens inclusion)

Hogan v Sting looks like it will be included judging by the cove art.

Already confirmed that the 2 rivalries are HHH/HBK and Cena/Punk

• Advertisement

Flippin hell, I was in Gamestop there to preorder the Hulkamania edition for PS4. Stuck a tenner on it first and then thought to ask how much it was...

€100 !!!! was a bit of a surprise, previous years it's been €75, even the Undertaker signature coffin steel box edition from last year. First one out on next gen though, so I guess that standard edition is probably €70. Then it'll be another €20 or whatever for the DLC. Admittedly I'll still spend it. But just a headsup to the rest of ye...

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭MrLucidLJ

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not got the last two, but with it coming out on next gen, and the fact there's a lot of people I'll want to play as (Bryan, Shield, a few NXTers), I think I'll probably delve back into the world of WWE Gaming :P

The last 2 have been really fun career modes that have been enjoyable you should check them out.

Flippin hell, I was in Gamestop there to preorder the Hulkamania edition for PS4. Stuck a tenner on it first and then thought to ask how much it was...

€100 !!!! was a bit of a surprise, previous years it's been €75, even the Undertaker signature coffin steel box edition from last year. First one out on next gen though, so I guess that standard edition is probably €70. Then it'll be another €20 or whatever for the DLC. Admittedly I'll still spend it. But just a headsup to the rest of ye...

Seems pretty pricey alright 100 bucks these days is a lot and what exactly do you get in that set?

Incredibly blurry and unconfirmed for the most part.

8pvp7D.jpg
    85xz6e.png
    8ryUXk.png
    7HrMAV.png
    5UJHAL.png

The graphics look a lot better then this year I felt that the graphics for like Xbox didn't make any of the wrestlers look that good this looks a big improvement.

Stuck a tenner on the Hulkamania edition meself, but with only 25000 being sold, prepare to have that cancelled.

I had the Warrior one pre-ordered last year, only for them to ring me the day before it came out and say they were only sent a certain amount and didn't have enough to fill the list.

Stuck a tenner on the Hulkamania edition meself, but with only 25000 being sold, prepare to have that cancelled.

I had the Warrior one pre-ordered last year, only for them to ring me the day before it came out and say they were only sent a certain amount and didn't have enough to fill the list.

Wow your kidding me that must have sucked and only 25000 should easily shift them. Hope that doesn't happen to you this year. Did you get a refund on the Warrior one from last year?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

20 minutes to go.

Won't feel the same without JR and Flair skulling Vodka.

rovert wrote: »
    20 minutes to go.

Won't feel the same without JR and Flair skulling Vodka.

Whats 20 minutes to go?

• Advertisement

I wonder has Renee been on the gin and tonics for authenticity

Advertisement