Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

rovert wrote: »
    Becky's jigging from June would cost hundreds of thousands to animate anyway. :P

New flicky flippy leg physics. Diddly eye music available as DLC.

Complete roster reveal went up on WWE.com after they announced a handful at the conference.

Full Roster is not out yet, they have promised more, there is talk of NXT.

Full Roster is not out yet, they have promised more, there is talk of NXT.

As I said
    There's a pretty good chance the career mode begins in NXT and some NXT superstars are in the game. They should be revealed at the NXT PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Sirsok wrote: »
    I'll guess! All included in the NXT portion

BO Dallas
    Adrien Neville
    Sami Zayn
    The accession
    Mojo rawley
    Aiden English
    Adam rose
    Kalistio
    Justin Gabriel
    Tyson Kidd
    Enzo Amore
    Tyler Brezze
    Big cass
    Charlotte
    Bayley
    Paige

Please jesus, i genuinely hope they leave this pleb out. How he has a job is beyond me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Advertisement

Some footage of Cesaro mo-capping his moves in the ring and superstars getting their faces done.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Big Johnny is in!!! Boom guaranteed sales.

PEOPLE POWER DLC

Loughc wrote: »

I actually still play this on my PS vita and on my phone. I remember queuing up for it too. Hell i remember queuing up for WCW NWO revenge. I was the only person queuing that morning. That had an amazing roster. Then the big news hit that THQ was going to make a WWE game !! My world was blown.

How do you play Smackdown 2 on your phone?

• Advertisement

PC Version listed !! Let the modding begin....... If its true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As5LcspUg_4#t=90

I actually still play this on my PS vita and on my phone. I remember queuing up for it too. Hell i remember queuing up for WCW NWO revenge. I was the only person queuing that morning. That had an amazing roster. Then the big news hit that THQ was going to make a WWE game !! My world was blown.

How did you get it on your Vita?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

edit

Loughc wrote: »
    How do you play Smackdown 2 on your phone?

Google is your friend.

How about on your Vita though? Google hasn't proved too friendly!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

gerrybbadd wrote: »

There's a lot involved in that with certain ps mini titles having homebrew access and loads of other guff involved. can get it on android in minutes.

Actually its the PSP version that i was playing on the Vita. Actually i am hoping that i can stream 2k15 to the vita. All PS4 games are supposed to be compatible.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Reading that the career mode will be next gen exclusive. So if you don't have a PS4 or an XBoxOne, no climbing the ladder from NXT for you :(

CVG hands on:
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com/475658/previews/hands-on-wwe-2k15-looks-to-be-a-true-brawl-for-all-at-last/

They never have a bad thing to say about any WWE game ever though, so this could be taken with a grain of salt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Actually its the PSP version that i was playing on the Vita. Actually i am hoping that i can stream 2k15 to the vita. All PS4 games are supposed to be compatible.

Actually modded my PSP recently and played Smackdown 2 for hours and hours. great memories of that game, still holds up well

• Advertisement

CVG hands on:
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com/475658/previews/hands-on-wwe-2k15-looks-to-be-a-true-brawl-for-all-at-last/

They never have a bad thing to say about any WWE game ever though, so this could be taken with a grain of salt

I would say so, there is hardly anything out there at the moment and the game is out next month. I dont know if its due making decisions on DLC or what but there is something going on.

I think it's been mentioned here before, but these game companies are under serious pressure from the WWE to get these games out on time, every single year.

They arent given time off to create a new engine or build the game up from scratch. Which is why this game is essentially Smackdown Vs Raw, and every game since, at it's core. It's the same game each year with different skins over the wire framework. Same CAW tools, same everything. Sure, they seem to have slowed the pacing down somewhat for this game, but essentially, it looks the same as every other game before it.

I've seen it mentioned that the likelyhood is that this game will issue on it's release date, irregardless of if it's totally finished or not. So, if the game is shipped flawed, buggy etc, so be it - they will just attempt a fix post release via patch

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Don't mean to be repeating myself, but no major overhauls gameplay wise will be done until the game becomes exclusively next gen. it was the same from ps1 to ps2, ps2 to 360/ps3 and now ps3 to One/ps4. They have plenty of time to build a new engine if they wanted to, bear in mind Yukes will have had ps4 developer kits for a few years now, it's simply just about trying to milk the franchise and maximise profit by releasing almost identical versions of the game on 4 consoles as opposed to 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Reading that the career mode will be next gen exclusive. So if you don't have a PS4 or an XBoxOne, no climbing the ladder from NXT for you :(

Is this confirmed? Cos it could be decision time for me and my old XB360 if so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Is this confirmed? Cos it could be decision time for me and my old XB360 if so...

Yea, was confirmed by 2K shortly after the initial roster reveal. This could possibly also mean that some or all of the NXT playable characters are exclusive to PS4 / Xbox One. recently got the PS4 myself, largely influenced by the graphics shown for current gen

Achievement list leaked, NXT superstars confirmed

http://www.exophase.com/game/wwe-2k15-xbox-360/achievements/

Neville and Zayn seen as achievement icons

The Punk/Cena and HHH/HBK showcases appear to be the only two rivalries.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The scans were done NXT Arrival time. So whoever was hot around that time expect apparently. So Emma, Ascension, Tyler Breeze, Bo Dallas maybe.

rovert wrote: »
    The scans were done NXT Arrival time. So whoever was hot around that time expect apparently. So Emma, Ascension, Tyler Breeze, Bo Dallas maybe.

If by some sliver of hope we get Enzo (like a 1% chance maybe), I'll queue up at midnight for it.

Some achievements have leaked, which suggest some new modes, and confirm Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville (at least) to be playable NXT characters
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/511063-wwe-2k15-achievements-leak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Release date put back to November 21 according to GameStop on Facebook

Advertisement