Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey PKM. What're you getting from Resi for that piece, Nemesis?

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Angron wrote: »
    Hey PKM. What're you getting from Resi for that piece, Nemesis?

Already have Nemesis done on me collarbone as part of the sleeve. I'm getting Alice in the red dress and black boots with a machine gun, a couple of zombie dogs and....I can't remember what else he said. Lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah right, yes! I'd forgotten you have Nemesis already, he's just the first thing I think of when I think "Resident Evil" that's not a shapeless tentacle thing from Resi 5 or 6 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 waterlepe

My daughter wants to have a tattoo but I never approved.  She's 17.  Why would I allow her?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Simple: Don't. No decent tattoo artist will do it, only those happy to cut corners,and thus, not the kind of people you want breaking your skin and marking you for life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

waterlepe wrote: »
    My daughter wants to have a tattoo but I never approved.  She's 17.  Why would I allow her?

Can't she not wait a few months until she becomes 18 and not legally obliged to have parental consent?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Passenger wrote: »
    Can't she not wait a few months until she becomes 18 and not legally obliged to have parental consent?

no place will tattoo a minor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

waterlepe wrote: »

As mentioned, only terrible artists will touch her at that age.

Aside from that, she's still growing so the tattoo could grow and stretch with her body, and a design she chooses at such a young age could be something she regrets a few years from now when she's matured.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

I got a tattoo from a very reputable artist at the age of just turning 17 with a signed consent form

Huzzah, seems I'm getting a voucher/money towards getting a new tattoo for Christmas :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

So where did damo go!?

Who knows!

Divilment, but understand :)

Divilment? Moi?
    It's like that other guy that used to mod here, and just disappeared one day! :D

Legend if I do say so myself :pac:

And I've finally gotten around to booking a time for my tattoo, getting it on the 12th of March :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

getting a sleeve done and people keep telling the guy is taking the piss over a grand spent and the line work isnt finished, its my first tattoo aswell. generally speaking is it hard to get another artist to finish some thing some one else started ? Im really not happy with the amount of work done.

Lone Stone wrote: »
    getting a sleeve done and people keep telling the guy is taking the piss over a grand spent and the line work isnt finished, its my first tattoo aswell. generally speaking is it hard to get another artist to finish some thing some one else started ? Im really not happy with the amount of work done.

show a pic, it can be but you can explain why

il send you a pm with the images and you can tell me what you think

[snipped it out]

Over a grand for that seems excessive. Are they very slow in doing it?

• Advertisement

well i went in today and was collecting my deposit and ended up talking with the owners they looked at what was done and agree'd i was way over charged and basically not getting enough work done for the money paid and they asked me to hold off on taking my deposit back and they are arranging some free sessions to get it up to par with what i have paid so im happy with that and il just wait now to see what they say when they get back to me.

snow pints anyone?

Been ages since I've done pints with folks from boards. Had great fun at a T&P one before, even if I was still a bit drunk the next morning :pac:

ended up in fibbers drinking pitchers of rum ha

And I've finally gotten around to booking a time for my tattoo, getting it on the 12th of March :D

So, what ya getting?

Star Lord wrote: »
    So, what ya getting?
    My long awaited Mewtwo :D

Am seriously rekindling my romance with fibbers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I seen your pic,that is seriously cute

Yeah, I'm really happy with it.

• Advertisement

Love it! Who did it for you?

Advertisement