Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Howyis! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nice new ink, stranger!

Star Lord wrote: »
    Nice new ink, stranger!

Cheers mate. As stated before, I'm flat out with the two jobs and the kids. Hopefully I'll get some normality soon before I blow up! :pac: Yeah, well happy with that, just dying to get it completed now...only about six weeks or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

gregers85 wrote: »
    Tattoo day today!! Finally getting my arm finished!!

My Artist's appointments earlier in the day all over ran which cost me an hour and a half of my time :( I was his last appointment of the day! Got my dragon finished but have to wait until February until he (Matt Beckerich) is back in the country to get the background done and sleeve completed!

Absolutely delighted with how the dragon turned out! I'll pop up a pic in a few days when the swelling goes down

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

The little one was 6 weeks old yesterday fcuk me time flies, she had her 6 week check and is thriving now up to ten pounds :).

N.C.T today car is gleaming and raring to go, with the cooking clubs slow cooked beef in espresso bean bbq sauce about to commence and hopefully ready when I return home from training tonight :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

If I see one more hairy fat long legged ugly spider again in me house il burn it down. Pulled back shower curtain and it falls down it on me foot.
    Horrible ba5tard!!!!
    Spider don't bother me but with all this talk of false widows and crap it's freakin me the fuq out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Going to buy sake tomorrow. Much excite. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Given the all clear today following the traitorous bollock incident, just need to pop in for regular checkups to make sure nowt else goes rogue on me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

P_1 wrote: »
    Given the all clear today following the traitorous bollock incident, just need to pop in for regular checkups to make sure nowt else goes rogue on me :D

Woo! Brilliant news P_1!!

anchorman.gif

• Advertisement

That's awesome, P_1! I wish you all the best of health in the world. Also- traitorous bollock. That's hilarious!

Great news!! Glad to hear it bud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

That's fantastic news P_1, absolutely delighted for you!

Been randomly browsing Google for decent Simpsons tattoo ideas and this one made me giggle.
    tumblr_mwqtcpjKe31r7i2l4o1_500.jpg
    Been thinking of getting Ralph picking his nose and a little scroll with the quote against a sort of starburst background. This would be a highly ironic quote of me to get inked with as I did quite well in English.
    I'm also a massive grammar Nazi but that sort of thing is generally frowned upon. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I thought you were getting something from crash bandicoot done? And a skull and eeyore? :confused:

I thought you were getting something from crash bandicoot done? And a skull and eeyore? :confused:
    Yes to the skull and Crash Bandicoot but I've decided not to get the Eeyore for personal reasons. I have a lot of ideas for sleeves and legs so I'm currently weighing up what I fancy and thinking of placement. I'm just spitballing at the moment but if I had the money, you bet your sweet bippy I'd be covered in stuff! :D
    The inside of my left arm is the starting point. I want the Aku Aku mask from Crash Bandicoot over my current tattoo, then I'm going to gradually build up the arm with small/medium sized tats of my favorite things to form a colorful, eclectic sleeve. It will be a long process to plan and I'm sure I'll probably do a U-turn on some designs as I map things out but it's a gradual thing that's open to many suggestions. :)

Congrats P1. Delighted for ya.

This is pretty cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I clicked on the post number thing on the show you mine thread. Adi's had 11 posts in it since it opened! :p Surprised there's anything left of him!

6EkraZ.jpg

...and I'm just behind him! :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I clicked on the post number thing on the show you mine thread. Adi's had 11 posts in it since it opened! :p Surprised there's anything left of him!

6EkraZ.jpg
    How do you do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

dinorebel wrote: »
    How do you do that?

Go out to the page where all the threads are listed and click on the number in the replies column. Where it says 921 on this.

5HRqVM.jpg

P.K.M. wrote: »
    ...and I'm just behind him! :pac: :pac:

That's kind of creepy, he doesn't even know you're there!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

6EkraZ.jpg

Still plenty left :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Welp, t'is official! I'm getting married, went to register our intent this morning, handed over our 200 euro fee and got our piece of paper to sign on the day!

January wrote: »
    Welp, t'is official! I'm getting married, went to register our intent this morning, handed over our 200 euro fee and got our piece of paper to sign on the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

January wrote: »

Wait, I didn't get my invite! :pac:

Best of luck, enjoy, etc. whatever salutation is correct for this event.

6EkraZ.jpg

I'm way to far down that list for my liking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I'm way to far down that list for my liking.

You'll have no money for tatts after buying ayla pink clothes, toys, and nappies. :p

• Advertisement

You'll have no money for tatts after buying ayla pink clothes, toys, and nappies. :p

Ah sure she's worth it :).

I'll get something once I finally settle on the artist I want for my next piece no panic though :).

Advertisement