Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Orim wrote: »
    Shorting out a pension. I've never felt so grown up.

I started new job recently, got VHI, Life Assurance and a pension! have to say never felt so grown up filling in them forms haha now to recklessly endanger myself and loved ones haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Sitting with Victor Portugal now, I'd forgotten how painful the back was to get done, 3 hours in and jaysis the pain

Ouch

Ouch

Ouch

Aaaggghjj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

gregers85 wrote: »
    I started new job recently, got VHI, Life Assurance and a pension! have to say never felt so grown up filling in them forms haha now to recklessly endanger myself and loved ones haha

I've had a pension since I was 20. #Yolo #Swag #Thuglife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I used to have a pension... now I don't... joys of being a stay at home mammy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

January wrote: »
    I used to have a pension... now I don't... joys of being a stay at home mammy!

But you'll be looked after in the old folks home that the kids will put ya in

• Advertisement

But you'll be looked after in the old folks home that the kids will put ya in

Old folks home? They'll change my nappy like I've changed theirs... Circle of liiiiiffffeeee

I told me missus I think I'd rather just die at home than be looked after
    Hey question does anyone know if I need my landlords permission to get sky?

We asked our landlords permission because they'd have been putting a dish (and holes in the side of the house) up. They said yes anyway...

Hey question does anyone know if I need my landlords permission to get sky?

Yeh you will need to get permission because sky will have to bore holes to install the dish

so who wants an iWatch....... haha

• Advertisement

I'll have one if you're giving them away for free! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

nm wrote: »
    Sitting with Victor Portugal now, I'd forgotten how painful the back was to get done, 3 hours in and jaysis the pain

Ouch

Ouch

Ouch

Aaaggghjj

Love his work, was it difficult to get an appointment with him?

January wrote: »
    I'll have one if you're giving them away for free! ;)

I'm sure i could intercept a delivery van or something haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

1210m5g wrote: »
    Love his work, was it difficult to get an appointment with him?

Surprisingly wasn't that bad, once I could get a reply -was ignored for a good while - finally got a reply when I tried for the London convention as I'll be in London that weekend anyway, he was long booked up for it but once the communication was made and we were in conversation I got an appointment a month later.

Now just 4 more to go til the piece is complete :eek:

Got into work today to see the news about the iphone 6 being released. I hadn't any clue of it. Saw the prices. NO ONE is paying 700e for a phone. Good God.

Other news, I'm still waiting for my copy of Destiny to get here.

Sure I won't even pay over 200 euro for a phone... There are better things to spend money on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Been playing The Sims 4 since Monday and whilst I love the new CAS interface, the lack of pools to play "Hide The Ladder" with is making me contemplate reinstalling The Sims 3. :/ Good game, though. Currently playing a Legacy Challenge and the wife is already pregnant. Should be fun! :D Still deciding whether or not to keep the happy couple happy or be evil and introduce an infidelity/divorce storyline...
    Anyhoo, how're ye all?
    Anyone see the blood moon this evening? I'm waiting for a good shot so I'll get the camera ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

So, I've been asked to give grinds to 4 higher level 6th year English students.

Kill me now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

So, I've been asked to give grinds to 4 higher level 6th year English students.

Kill me now :pac:

Welcome to my world! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Got into work today to see the news about the iphone 6 being released. I hadn't any clue of it. Saw the prices. NO ONE is paying 700e for a phone. Good God.

Other news, I'm still waiting for my copy of Destiny to get here.

tch poor much, you can look like a legit **** for a grand for the bigger screen

• Advertisement

Have to buy a new charger for my old pocket snap-and-go camera. This is why I never loan my things to people- they either get lost and never replaced or come back with some degree of damage. Yet if I say "No, sorry, I don't share because no-one will respect my property", I'm labelled as a selfish bitch and stuck up. Can't win. :(
    In other news, tried getting a picture of the so-called blood moon last night. Went up to the green in my estate around 10pm and snapped a few pictures on my other fancier camera. Ended up getting weird light orbs and strobe effects. It was freaky.

I wa out hunting last night on dublin hills an you should've seen the moon. Crazy an beautiful at same time

Copy of Destiny came yesterday in the post.

I've had my Xbone for a month now and this is the first AAA game I'm playing on it. It looks beautiful but there's no doubt PS4 is stunning. I'm kinda not loving my Xbone, but I'm in too deep with MS to leave now.

I left xbox when they ****ed up the xbone pre release. 100k gamerscore down the drain

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

*cough*

CJpn2T3.jpg

osaurus wrote: »
    *cough*

CJpn2T3.jpg

graphics aint what its aboutminecraft-pc-coverminecraft--pc----spiele-cover---gamestar-g9jrx9wn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

Agreed but it's a shame that the best looking game out on consoles at the moment is minecraft.

Hey, all.
    Been thinking about it for the last week and I'm wondering how much it would cost to get the Aku Aku mask from Crash Bandicoot inked on my wrist above my current 5th Element tat. Not looking to get it very huge or anything- I have a wee sculpted version of it I picked up at Comic Con that is the perfect size (approx 3-4 inches big) but I'm unsure of who would be best to go to about it. Obviously I want someone who's good with color work and making small tattoos look awesome.
    Any suggestions?

My Saturday night
    Watching sleeping beauty, monsters inc and planes with the little lady and munching on chocolate
    Rather this than the pub tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

McChubbin wrote: »
    Hey, all.
    Been thinking about it for the last week and I'm wondering how much it would cost to get the Aku Aku mask from Crash Bandicoot inked on my wrist above my current 5th Element tat. Not looking to get it very huge or anything- I have a wee sculpted version of it I picked up at Comic Con that is the perfect size (approx 3-4 inches big) but I'm unsure of who would be best to go to about it. Obviously I want someone who's good with color work and making small tattoos look awesome.
    Any suggestions?

Wildcat or Colourworks maybe? Cost wise (take with an unhealthy dose of sodium) no more than 200 and possibly less.

Advertisement