Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

January wrote: »
    Fantasy_Suicide... is the Figaro gone?? :(

I'm not a stalker, I swear...

Yeah, my baby was stolen a month ago.

I am so sorry, I don't recognise anyone's name :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I apologise in advance for my drunk posts.

Staying off drink was not a huge success. I have two bottles of wine in my work bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

FS we went to college together ;)

I follow you on IG and twitter so that's how I know about your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Just finished a HR Giger Birth Machine piece on my ribs this morning, was bloody painful, will get a pic up when it heals.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Don't know ya but fcuk I hate scumbags who rob cars :mad:.

It'd kill me if someone ever stole mine.

Also welcome back :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Cough****** stalker******

Cough****** stalker******

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I apologise in advance for my drunk posts.

I'm sure they'll ssdnkl asmklnkl.

I'm starting to get a toothache. Might be time to man up and go to the dentist. God I hate the dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Well, we'd briefly shared an apartment before we both ended up deciding it was a bad idea on the same day... D:

But that's a long time ago, and many, many things have changed since then! Hope all's well with you. And that they catch the scumbags that robbed your car!!! Or that the insurance paid out at least.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Some things will never change though, RayRay is still a geebag :pac:

I had a nice weekend! The folks came up to visit me yesterday (My Da is such a farmer, he can't handle the M50 at all!) and the Mammy brought me up some nice house stuff so the place looks more homely now. Went to C&C (car meet) too. That was awesome, got to nerd out with other rotaryheads :)

In work early today - have to bring my bike to get sorted this afternoon, the front derailleur is not a happy camper!

• Advertisement

I've been meaning to go to C&C for a long time now, every time it's on something comes up.

I'd love to go drool over some cars also give me another excuse to polish the ring out of mine.

Was there a big turnout? I've always imagined once the winter months start kicking in it dies down a bit.

Decided to drink tonight instead of yesterday :)

And it's not sorted for definite yet, but I MAY be getting a cover up of the gecko on my arm very soon :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I've been meaning to go to C&C for a long time now, every time it's on something comes up.

I'd love to go drool over some cars also give me another excuse to polish the ring out of mine.

Was there a big turnout? I've always imagined once the winter months start kicking in it dies down a bit.

Yep, it always gets a big turnout though, even in the depths of winter. Ye would have to get there at midday at the latest, and most people are gone by 2pm so it really does just last for a few hours. I always find it great anyway, especially for getting advice and tips from other owners. You'll be parked down at the Bimmer corner :pac: There are a good few kids dragged along too, if you wanted to use it as an excuse to do some babysitting :P

jenizzle wrote: »
    Yep, it always gets a big turnout though, even in the depths of winter. Ye would have to get there at midday at the latest, and most people are gone by 2pm so it really does just last for a few hours. I always find it great anyway, especially for getting advice and tips from other owners. You'll be parked down at the Bimmer corner :pac: There are a good few kids dragged along too, if you wanted to use it as an excuse to do some babysitting :P

Cool I'll have to get to one soon I been saying it long enough. I know a few people that go to it they usually head up for about 11 and have a mate who like me been saying he'll go for ages. They all drive Jap cars though strange in a country full of BMW i'm the only one driving one.

Wouldn't mind being parked in the Bimmer corner though for once my car be the baby of the group while I ogled some m3's and m5's.

:pac: I like the way you think who needs fun world I'm sure my one month old will be fascinated looking at the momos :pac:

Did NOT know you were a mod on here at ALL! That is gas! Just to be sure, was this the college with the epic PJ party in Quinns? :D
    Star Lord wrote: »
    Well, we'd briefly shared an apartment before we both ended up deciding it was a bad idea on the same day... D:

But that's a long time ago, and many, many things have changed since then! Hope all's well with you. And that they catch the scumbags that robbed your car!!! Or that the insurance paid out at least.

Feckin' hell!! Yeah that was a not so fun experience for all involved. Ah yeah, we've all grown up a bit after that little incident. Sure look!

How's the form with you? They caught the scumbags, but sure nothing will happen. I'm an egotistical Prius driver now lol.

That's the exact one haha :) good memories

How's the form with you? They caught the scumbags, but sure nothing will happen. I'm an egotistical Prius driver now lol.
    Had a couple of weird years after that, but met someone new and very different (In all good ways!), and am engaged and happy out now. :)
    Isn't it always the way that these little sh!ts get off with anything they do, but if you do something trivial in the great scheme of things, like don't pay your TV license, or protest against absurd new fees, and they'll haul you into court!
    A Pious driver? Contributing to the clouds of smug? :pac:
    250px-South_Park_-_Sznobriad%C3%B3!.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Had a couple of weird years after that, but met someone new and very different (In all good ways!), and am engaged and happy out now. :)
    Isn't it always the way that these little sh!ts get off with anything they do, but if you do something trivial in the great scheme of things, like don't pay your TV license, or protest against absurd new fees, and they'll haul you into court!

Yep sure that's me and all.

Sure look I'm married now with two furry babies. Still in Ashtown though! For the next year or s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

So there was a giant Granny on the rampage in Limerick over the weekend! very enjoyable must say :)

321435.jpg

321436.jpg

• Advertisement

Ig hif, wibe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Ig hif, wibe

And then what happened??

Ankhyu wrote: »
    And then what happened??

U has wibe

Yep sure that's me and all.

Sure look I'm married now with two furry babies. Still in Ashtown though! For the next year or s.

Ah congrats on all three! :D Has the Internet service improved there at all? Was fairly dire when we were there! Need to swing by there again soon, not had Bombay Pantry in ages!, :D

Green Screen ya gotta stop turning off autocorrect when ya drink! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You have wine?

Angron wrote: »
    You have wine?

Tgss it! :)

Angron wrote: »
    You have wine?

Okay, it's just getting bad at this point if you can recognise the gibberish :P

Newsflash: Burger Kings Amsterdam steakhouse is amazing. So damn tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

You drive a Prius? Good for you
    TTTHHHAAANNKKSSS :D

In all seriousness I worked with Toyota for 4 years and the Prius are a great car.

Shorting out a pension. I've never felt so grown up.

• Advertisement

Ah congrats on all three! :D Has the Internet service improved there at all? Was fairly dire when we were there! Need to swing by there again soon, not had Bombay Pantry in ages!, :D

Green Screen ya gotta stop turning off autocorrect when ya drink! ;)

Yeah, it's decent now. I've a Sky package and I'm getting about 10mbps consistently which is more than enough for my xboxing and whatnot.

Yeah if you're ever down in the area, we'll have to pop into the halfway for a beverage or coffee (TEA) in the cafe.

Advertisement