Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Nice one, P_1`. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Has anyone been to the BYOB in The Ink Factory? Seen it on their facebook a couple of times

Going to start my tattoo fund up again. May the wings of fury strike down upon all who dare part me from my savings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Getting a hibiscus flower theme in bright colour as the cover up on my gecko. Fcuk yeah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I left xbox when they ****ed up the xbone pre release. 100k gamerscore down the drain

Noooooo! I just couldn't part with all my hard earned cheevos.

I was supposed to finish my sleeve with money I got from an insurance claim, but the new car ended up being more expensive than originally planned. I've to start saving myself also. The next big piece will be a giant teapot, lots of girly colours and a tea cup with my two bunnies Thane and Siha. I've a few bits planned for the sleeve, but struggling to find the right person for it.

I was in contact with Keelin down in Awol, really impressed with her work so far. Right up my street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Noooooo! I just couldn't part with all my hard earned cheevos.

I was supposed to finish my sleeve with money I got from an insurance claim, but the new car ended up being more expensive than originally planned. I've to start saving myself also. The next big piece will be a giant teapot, lots of girly colours and a tea cup with my two bunnies Thane and Siha. I've a few bits planned for the sleeve, but struggling to find the right person for it.

I was in contact with Keelin down in Awol, really impressed with her work so far. Right up my street.

I thought that too but they just ruined the ideas, even new cheevos are a joke. I finish my sleeve o halloween thank ****, then in again for christmas eve

I was discussing my current itch for new ink with the mother today and whilst she's not sold on the Aku Aku mask designs I showed her, she knows I'm still going to get it at some point. Anyhoo, she brought up an interesting suggestion: I'm hoping to go to New York with my aunt next April for my birthday (if all goes to plan with the credit union... *fingers crossed*) and my mother has suggested holding out until I get there and have a tat done in New York.
    It's not a bad idea and would certainly make for an interesting trip but I find myself completely clueless as to who to search for in terms of artists. I want to put out feelers for different studios and take a look at some portfolios before I decide what's up so if anyone has ever been inked in NYC, I'd appreciate your suggestions.

In other news: I want cake but there's none in the house and AFAIK I lack the ingredients to make one. Been binge-watching Donal Skehan on Youtube and I crave banoffee cake. Wah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Look at little baby Oleg!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Stupid work making me get up to do stupid work at stupid o'clock in the stupid morning. Ugh so stupid.
    I was in at 8 yesterday morning and finished at 9 last night. Took me half hour t get all the oil off me in shower and drop herself t town an have dinner and ugh so tired

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

January wrote: »
    Sure I won't even pay over 200 euro for a phone... There are better things to spend money on...

Shall be home in eight weeks. Playing with the getting something on my ribs while I'm there. 'Tis my graduation after all, I deserve a present. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

The Galway tattoo show was claaaaaaaaaaaas again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wish I could have gone. Also, when did you stand down as a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

So many books, so little shelf space.
    Life is hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Angron wrote: »
    Wish I could have gone. Also, when did you stand down as a mod?

Only two or three weeks ago.

Civilian life is underrated :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

LzOElW7.jpg

Yep. I own these.

Random bit of nostalgia today:
    I was in JC Savages earlier and happened upon a shelf of Cadet Cola. It was only 59c so I bought a wee bottle for old time's sake.
    OH GOD NO.
    It tasted utterly vile- like a mouthful of engine oil it was that bad!
    Shame because it used to be lovely. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Potentially the flavour hasn't changed, we are just old and not as excited about a bottle of fizz!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

a&w root beer is the t!ts

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It really is. Root beer was one of the things I discovered back when I was in Canada, but you couldn't get it here then, except for occasionally from the places that import food and drinks from the states. Love that you can get it more easily now though!

I've found it's one of those love it or hate it things though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yup, root beer is vile to my tastebuds. When I lived in Vancouver people would swear by A&W but to me it just tastes like medicine.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Lockstep wrote: »
    So many books, so little shelf space.
    Life is hard.

That's why I have a Kindle!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Cmon Donegal beer beer and more beer today.

lads the new surface pro 3 is the prettiest thing I have ever owned!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Wearing heels to work to break them in was a bad idea.

I've had a lovely weekend, despite being back in work from yesterday.

My sister (who moved to England) arrived at the door unannounced on Friday morning, as a surprise. I was holding the dog, and dropped her in shock. So happy to see her :) she's going home this evening but I'll see her for an hour before her flight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭dinorebel

dinorebel wrote: »
    Cmon Donegal beer beer and more beer today.
    So just the beers then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Arghhhh stress... supposed to bring baby to doctor in the morning, need my mam on call in case I'm not home to collect the girls from school but noooo she's off galivanting with my dad the past four days (they're separated but she stays with him now a few nights a week). Thanks a lot mam!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Tattoo day today!! Finally getting my arm finished!!

Just finished watching Bill Bailey's latest DVD. I do love it when he goes all death metal. Today, it's a Rammstein-style remidition of Scarbouragh Fair. Hilarious.

He is amazing! We saw him live in the olympia a few years ago, we all cried laughing the whole way through!

• Advertisement

SATAN'S FURRY JAM HATS! :D

Advertisement