Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money in the Bank 2014 Thread *POSSIBLE PPV SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,085 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Kane at 13/1 seems huge to me there.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CSF wrote: »
    Kane at 13/1 seems huge to me there.

Because he hasn't got a hope in hell. Even at 100/1 odds I wouldn't touch off that bet!

Loughc wrote: »
    Because he hasn't got a hope in hell. Even at 100/1 odds I wouldn't touch off that bet!

Him v Bryan reigniting their title feud is a likely enough scenario IMO. I also don't really see why any other reason for his impact last minute entry

Rybaxel at 9/2 is also appealing. Every chande that Goldust and stardust are being built to a fall that will culminate in a match in the short-term (Summerslam)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Him v Bryan reigniting their title feud is a likely enough scenario IMO. I also don't really see why any other reason for his impact last minute entry

HHH wants Orton to win and Reigns not to, so he has sent his lackey in to help. He is nothing more than another obstacle...

• Advertisement

No we don't but the point is that the winner of the title ladder is likely to wrestle Lesnar at SummerSlam and John Cena is the top favourite. I could see them going in other directions and maybe even taking a short punt on Reigns but Cena could be a transitional champ without much harm.

The Lesnar thing is largely rumour though, if he wins the title at Summerslam/in September he has limited dates and it would be stupid to have him lose anywhere other than Mania.
    Lesnar being in the title match at Summerslam is merely possible rather than probable. He doesn't need the belt to be in his match to make it a huge deal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think one possibility for Rollins/Ambrose is Rollins win the case and every time he attempts to cash it in, Ambrose attacks. Or when he does cash it in, Ambrose causes him to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,347 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

if its lesnar vs cena at summerslam that match has to be for the title because it would totally overshadow 99% of title matches wwe could put on right now were it to be a simple singles match.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

rossie1977 wrote: »
    if its lesnar vs cena at summerslam that match has to be for the title because it would totally overshadow 99% of title matches wwe could put on right now were it to be a simple singles match.

Hasnt stopped them doing it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Lesnar being in the title match at Summerslam is merely possible rather than probable. He doesn't need the belt to be in his match to make it a huge deal

Yep it's just a rumour but Lesnar in a title match= money.

• Advertisement

Yep it's just a rumour but Lesnar in a title match= money.

Not convinced the title would add a huge amount of interest to a Lesnar/Cena match, it's already massive box office.

Whereas it might add something for a Daniel Bryan match, or a Roman Reigns match or a (not that I want this) Bray Wyatt match

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Summerslam Poster!!

(touch of spoiler about it so i wont embed - you have been warned!)

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/grames_bond/sslam14_zps5a74bcfc.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any updates on BNB?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

An File wrote: »
    Any updates on BNB?

l57u7y.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist :pac:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2110426-analyzing-what-bad-news-barretts-shoulder-injury-means-for-his-future
    Barrett went into the wall with his right shoulder. As soon as he hit it—and he hit it hard—he began screaming expletives. The referee was down on the floor talking with him and quickly crossed his arms in an X in the direction I was sitting.

WWE referees have used different gestures over the years, such as making an X or putting up their right arm, to signal that a wrestler has suffered a legitimate, unscripted injury. The WWE has noticed that fans have caught on and have occasionally employed these gestures in scripted situations to make them seem more severe.

This time, I had no doubt of its validity. One of the ringside security officials grabbed his radio off of his hip and called for help.

How dafuq did that poster leak? It's a bit crap and very basic, could be thrown together in MSPaint in about 5minutes.

How dafuq did that poster leak? It's a bit crap and very basic, could be thrown together in MSPaint in about 5minutes.

Doesn't look real to me either

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

While WWE had the leaked SummerSlam DVD cover removed this week, they issued a news alert on their mailing list today with a copy of the poster and the following caption:

"We have an early sneak peek at SummerSlam’s poster, which seems to pit John Cena against the man that brought down the streak, Brock Lesnar. August 17 can’t come fast enough!"

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

IF it is indeed Cena/Lesnar at Summerslam, then Brock can kiss that aura of invincibility that comes with being the 1 in 21-1 goodbye.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Doesn't look real to me either

It is real. Grames (who is a WWE affiliate) confirmed it! That said it's a pretty lazy poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

It was that or Adam Rose and Bunny posing under mood lighting or something. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

That's the one I was talking about, but was on my phone and when it wasn't the first result on Google, I gave up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any chance Lesnar could take Barrett's spot?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

He costs too much to have wrestle unannounced on the undercard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The Rock to return, win MITB briefcase, cash in against Cesaro and lose in 10 seconds. That's what RAW has been teasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I would prefer that everyone gets wiped out and a one-armed Barrett saunters to the ring to claim the briefcase.

Although I'm suspicious that there has been no neeeews since the injury announcement...

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

A 1am start Irish time?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

A 1am start Irish time?

Yes sir

Loughc wrote: »
    Into 11/10 now...

Into 11/10 now...

Still don't see it myself. Even if it's just to give the title back to Bryan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,998 ✭✭✭cena

Any ladder matches

Advertisement