Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Galway City as the locals will be better able to advise you than random foodies from around the country & beyond. :)

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

I could swear I saw them them recently in Dunnes on Edward Square. They were in the canned foods section, top shelf, with all the other fancy beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Definitely Dunnes. I buy them regularly in the one in Knocknacarra. Epicure is the brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

They stock them in the Evergreen health food stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

+one for dunnes in Edward square

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

Pretty sure I've seen tins of them in Joyce's as well

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

A4 Do Not bend Envelopes. I only need one. Preferably around the Ballybane area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭b.gud

cowlove wrote: »
    A4 Do Not bend Envelopes. I only need one. Preferably around the Ballybane area.

Most Post offices have a good selection of envelopes so if there's one near you it might be a good place to check

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

b.gud wrote: »
    Most Post offices have a good selection of envelopes so if there's one near you it might be a good place to check

Thanks. Post office was closed when I had finished work but managed to get one in book shop upstairs in Oran Town centre.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Anyone know the best place to get a decent HDMI cable?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Anyone know the best place to get a decent HDMI cable?

Euro giant / dealz type discount stores

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tinasthebest

Hi, im looking for somebody willing to sell(or possibly rent?) the book on Biotechnology by Clark & Pazdernik.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Anyone know where to pick up beard oil and beard balm?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I've just read this article and it started me wondering about a couple of infamous murder cases in Galway way back in the 1970's/80's. Does anybody here know if the two people convicted of those murders were ever freed? I think their names were Cahill and Houlihan.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/average-life-sentence-up-to-two-decades-from-7-years-in-1980s-1.2181655

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi, im looking for somebody willing to sell(or possibly rent?) the book on Biotechnology by Clark & Pazdernik.
    Thanks!
    Try your school's forum under the Edu category. Many has book threads.
    _Redzer_ wrote: »
    Anyone know where to pick up beard oil and beard balm?
    Try the Facial Hair forum

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

I'm looking for a place that sells cheap rugs in the City or around. Large enough around 7ft x 5ft. Its for under a dart board in my house to protect the floor so doesn't have to be fancy hence the cheap part!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 MRedd

Looking for an outdoor basketball court. Any decent one?

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

MRedd wrote: »

West side?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 MRedd

where? the one beside Corrib park is pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Haven't actually played in it but the one across from the bar. Beside the tennis court and st Michael's

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

gufc21 wrote: »
    West side?
    gufc21 wrote: »
    Haven't actually played in it but the one across from the bar. Beside the tennis court and st Michael's

Here's the location on Google Maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

There is one in Merlin Woods playground -between the tennis court and skate park.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,819 ✭✭✭deisedude

Bit of an odd one but the rotating microwave plate in my microwave exploded. Anyone know where i can buy a new one?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

deisedude wrote: »
    Bit of an odd one but the rotating microwave plate in my microwave exploded. Anyone know where i can buy a new one?

mine exploded yesterday too....suddenly, bang...also need one

Those are usually specific for the brand. You can try Curry, Woodies, Argos but tbh it's prob better to check on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Snip

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

Anyone an idea where I may find 11.5" bicycle spokes in the city? Only needing one, but every bike shop in town keeps trying to hawk me a wheel so as the make a quick buck :/

• Advertisement

For a speciality like that try the Cycling forum, they should know who can sell you that.

Advertisement