Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

xckjoo wrote: »
    Anyone know if the recycling centre in Liosban is open tomorrow?

There is no mention of it being closed here:
    https://www.galwaycity.ie/news/1484/59/Christmas-Opening-Hours-for-the-Civic-Amenity-Site/d,News%20Detail

So I would assume it will be open as per usual from 2-3pm
    https://www.galwaycity.ie/recycling-centre#1

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1221870221347008&id=676665045867531

Does anyone know is the Christmas tree location the yard behind the playground in dougishka or is it somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭puddles59

Hi can any one recommend a good steam cleaner for using on floors..I've purchased 1 or 2 in the last while in Aldi but they're not great. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

puddles59 wrote: »
    Hi can any one recommend a good steam cleaner for using on floors..I've purchased 1 or 2 in the last while in Aldi but they're not great. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Got one for about 100euro in the electrical shop in headford Road shopping centre, cunnifes??
    Great job have it about 6 years and still goikg strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

puddles59 wrote: »

Got a vax one from DID a few years back and still going strong.

• Advertisement

Got one for about 100euro in the electrical shop in headford Road shopping centre, cunnifes??
    Great job have it about 6 years and still goikg strong.

Checked my brand.. Its VAX also

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Bob_the_dog

Hi,

Anyone know were I could hire a mulcher/shredder for a few days to deal with the branches from a collection of trees I'm taking down?

Tks
    Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

I'm looking for Tipo 00 flour for making pasta. Tesco used to have a couple of brands but nothing recently. Aldi occasionally but not recently either. Any suggestions? City or east would be great. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I'm looking for Tipo 00 flour for making pasta. Tesco used to have a couple of brands but nothing recently. Aldi occasionally but not recently either. Any suggestions? City or east would be great. TIA

Try Evergreen, they usually have the Dove Farm Pasta flour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,992 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Hi,

Anyone know were I could hire a mulcher/shredder for a few days to deal with the branches from a collection of trees I'm taking down?

Tks
    Bob
    Chadwicks???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,869 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Hi,

Tks
    Bob

What diameter are the branches?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Bredabe

For people who were looking to dispose of paint, Mike Cubbard's facebook page has some info on the Clifden Recycle Centre which seems to take paint all the time.
    Some restrictions apply.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Bredabe wrote: »
    For people who were looking to dispose of paint, Mike Cubbard's facebook page has some info on the Clifden Recycle Centre which seems to take paint all the time.
    Some restrictions apply.
    They take it in Tuam too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,243 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Bredabe wrote: »
    Some restrictions apply.

Clifden is only open Mondays and Saturdays though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Hi,

Tks
    Bob

DAI HIRE in Westside have them

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LVIrish21

I am looking for recommendations for an estate agent that could handle the sale of a home I own in Galway City. I live overseas and I will have to deal with them remotely.

P.S. not sure if this is the right thread or should I post in property

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Western_4

Anyone know where one might buy leg warmers? I know it aint the 80s but I'm now old enough to be more concerned about being warm than fashionable.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,312 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Western_4 wrote: »
    Anyone know where one might buy leg warmers? I know it aint the 80s but I'm now old enough to be more concerned about being warm than fashionable.
    https://www.woodiespartyzone.ie/KeywordSearch.aspx?KWSearchText=warmers
    or
    take an old fleece/jumper, cut off arms, elastic band to keep in place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Damiencm

Small emergency!

I need someone to take a look at a gas boiler on the east side of the city.

Fault code appearing and system is not kicking in. Young toddler in the house so really need his looked at before the weekend. Tried the reset but no joy

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

LVIrish21 wrote: »
    I am looking for recommendations for an estate agent that could handle the sale of a home I own in Galway City. I live overseas and I will have to deal with them remotely.

P.S. not sure if this is the right thread or should I post in property

DNG Maxwell Heaslip & Leonard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

Damiencm wrote: »
    Small emergency!

Fault code appearing and system is not kicking in. Young toddler in the house so really need his looked at before the weekend. Tried the reset but no joy

Thanks

Martin Flesk

087*** mobile numbers by PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Damiencm wrote: »
    Small emergency!

Thanks

Is the pressure gauge very low ? Might just need topping up with water ?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 yesnow

Does anyone know any shops in or around town that sell cheap fake AirPods?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Western_4 wrote: »
    Strangely enough, I was thinking about leg warmers the other day. I think buying online might be your best bet. Or a dance wear shop (Flanagan's in Shantalla springs to mind)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Maybe not the right thread, but wondering is there an early house in the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,243 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Maybe not the right thread, but wondering is there an early house in the city?

No official ones any more unfortunately.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

I am looking for a measuring wheel to buy in Galway .does anywhere stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Can anyone recommend a car insurance broker in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Can anyone recommend a car insurance broker in the city

http://www.lynskeyryan.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

youngrun wrote: »
    I am looking for a measuring wheel to buy in Galway .does anywhere stock them

I saw one a while back in Tripart on the Tuam road.
    Might be worth a phonecall.

Advertisement