Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

bobbyss wrote: »
    Has anybody had front facing cameras installed in their car or reverse cameras ( but particularly the former)? Could you recomnend a good reliable place in the city that won't break the bank?

Jeremy in Auto Electric Concepts in Ballybane should be able to sort you out.
    No connection, just a previous happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭ratracer

Has anybody had front facing cameras installed in their car or reverse cameras ( but particularly the former)? Could you recomnend a good reliable place in the city that won't break the bank?

Halfords fit camera’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

Can anybody tell me if it’s possible to get Spotify gift cards/vouchers in Galway please? It’s for a birthday present so would like to have something to hand over rather than any e version, many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

Can anybody tell me if it’s possible to get Spotify gift cards/vouchers in Galway please? It’s for a birthday present so would like to have something to hand over rather than any e version, many thanks.

Fairly certain I've seen these in Tesco Headford road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Has anybody seen dried pears in Galway? I checked Evergreen, Holland & Barrett, McCambridge's and Dunnes Stores with no luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,992 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Tesco as mentioned but also take a look in Smyths or Game.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

b.gud wrote: »
    Fairly certain I've seen these in Tesco Headford road
    flazio wrote: »
    Tesco as mentioned but also take a look in Smyths or Game.

Thanks very much folks. Went into Tesco, they do ordinarily sell them indeed,
    but just at this moment all the cards have been withdrawn due to the rewording needed to comply with the new legislation re expiry of gift cards. A few more days and can collect, perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Pine resin! Im on foot and have had success in Art and Hobby or Powells.. anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Pine resin! Im on foot and have had success in Art and Hobby or Powells.. anyone??

Try ringing cregal art they are probably your next best option

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Is the Galmont the best place to book a spa treatment in Galway City?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭martin6651

Any one recommend a good plasterer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Where locally might I get a half moon rug (Mat) for front of fireplace that won't cost the earth?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Another recommendation for Jeremy in Auto Electric Concepts in Ballybane Industrial Estate. I got an alarm and GPS tracker installed on my car a few months ago and I was very happy with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

Another recommendation for Jeremy in Auto Electric Concepts in Ballybane Industrial Estate. I got an alarm and GPS tracker installed on my car a few months ago and I was very happy with the service.

Agreed, he is top class. I won't let any other auto electrician near my cars and he's surprisingly reasonable price wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭weshtawake

Looking for a recommendation for a good employment law solicitor in Galway for an unlawful dismissal case.

Ta

Moderator - answers by PM please

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mcbert

Looking for somewhere good to get carpets & flooring for new house. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,120 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Someone to look at our oven. Main door not sealing 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Curly head

Hello all, looking for a pair of mini binoculars in Galway. Small ones that would fit in your hand. Any ideas anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,312 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Currys, Argos
    Don't know about mini ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

The Galway Camera Shop stock a range of binoculars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,869 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Curly head wrote: »
    Hello all, looking for a pair of mini binoculars in Galway. Small ones that would fit in your hand. Any ideas anyone?

Make sure you try them. I have a monocular & find it better as you can get a bigger diameter in the same overall size. Most mini binoculars need good light unless you pay a lot for them. What's your budget ?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Curly head

About 50 to 60 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

mcbert wrote: »

G Furniture and Carpets on the Tuam Rd.

Noel and the lads were sound, no pressure, and good prices. If you find something you like request Seamus to fit it. He was really professional and did a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭xckjoo

mcbert wrote: »
    Tom Dempseys Flooring are excellent. Had great dealings with them before. They're out Oranmore direction.
    http://www.tomdempseyflooring.ie/
    Curly head wrote: »

Duffys on Mainguard St might be worth a try. While they're still open :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

xckjoo wrote: »
    Tom Dempseys Flooring are excellent. Had great dealings with them before. They're out Oranmore direction.
    http://www.tomdempseyflooring.ie/

Duffys on Mainguard St might be worth a try. While they're still open :(

Is that the fishing shop? Are they closing??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Is that the fishing shop? Are they closing??

Yes, January 12th 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭b.gud

Anyone know where I can buy a baptism candle in the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

b.gud wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can buy a baptism candle in the city?

I'd guess the cathedral

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Yes, January 12th 2020

Ah f**k! :(

Advertisement