Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Is the 'find pie' the bolted grey mare side quest bugged? Whole game has crashed on me several times while trying to complete that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Smiles35 wrote: »
    Is the 'find pie' the bolted grey mare side quest bugged? Whole game has crashed on me several times while trying to complete that.

I did that with no trouble on ps4

I did that with no trouble on ps4

I'm on pc, updating my graphic card drivers to the very latest to see if that helps

Reinstalled, that did it. Then got the mare back to the stables and got a nice new saddle for Pebbles while I was there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Haven't gone back to this in a few weeks, but might try finish it off this weekend. I was enjoying it, bar some annoying bugs/game design.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Plague Maiden

Can you help me out here because I'm obviously thick. My playtime is at 1.7 days, with over 15 hours of game progression time.

What does 1.7 days mean? I would have thought it meant 1 day, plus 7 hours. But that's 31 hours? That can't be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i loved the game but i stopped playing i kept getting bugged quests over and over :mad:

I presume it means 1.7 * 24 = 40.8 hours.

I don't know what you mean by "over 15 hours of game progression time".

I presume it means 1.7 * 24 = 40.8 hours.

I don't know what you mean by "over 15 hours of game progression time".

Cheers!

I'm not at home to verify so I'm probably phrasing it wrong.

The game gives the total playtime, which for me is 1.7 days, then it gives the game time (or something like that) which for me is 15+ hours. Finally it gives how many in-game days have passed.

I thought that the 15+ hours referred to my time spent actually playing the game, moving the story on, etc. Whereas the 1.7 days includes all of that game time along with all of my time in the menus, reading the codex, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I initially thought that the total playtime counted different playthroughs but this is my first time playing the game.

In any event I cannot understand that 1.7 days. I picked the game up last Friday and have only had two long sessions and one afternoon with it. I save and quit when I'm finished each time and I never leave my Xbox when I'm not playing. There's no way I've put nearly 40 hours into the game in 6 days? Bizarre.

Well the time shown on steam is the total time that the game is running, including menus etc. That is definitely measured in days and hours e.g. 1.7 days = 40.8 hours. The in game timer could be different.

• Advertisement

Well the time shown on steam is the total time that the game is running, including menus etc. That is definitely measured in days and hours e.g. 1.7 days = 40.8 hours. The in game timer could be different.

Yeah that's what I thought. I'm just completely stumped about how many hours it says I've put in. I must have accidentally left the game running or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

patch 1.4 at a whopping 10.7gb is currently downloading for me with an email staing

New Patch & Free PC DLC
    Posted by Warhorse Studios (Creator)
    With Easter holidays right around the corner, here are some exciting updates and holiday-related content just for you. Prepare yourselves for the golden egg hunt!

https://youtu.be/U_zMzjfhYHs

Patch 1.4: Easter Update
    Patch 1.4 is upon us and Henry is in desperate need of a makeover. You'll now have the opportunity to give him a haircut, grow out his beard and more! Notice the new unarmed mercy kill animation and the Easter content.

New Hair and Beard mechanics.
    Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
    Unarmed mercy kill added for a more "subtle" way to solve quests.
    Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
    Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called "Pomlázka".
    Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
    Fixed problems with the "Mightier than the Sword" quest related to the scribe.
    Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
    Fixed save issue for the "House of God" quest.
    Another 200 bugs fixed.
    Free PC DLC - HD Texture and Audio Pack
    As a special treat, Warhorse Studios released the first free DLC - HD Texture & Audio Pack for PC which together enhance the visual and audio experience of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. HD Textures boost the overall graphics of Kingdom Come: Deliverance to create an ever more lifelike look at 1403 Bohemia. HD Audio is available for all three voice over languages (English, German and French) and enhances all in game voice overs and sounds.

To download the DLC, please visit Steam or GOG!

Invitation to PAX East 2018 in Boston
    PAX East is nearly upon us, and if you're signed up for the event, make sure you stop by and say hi to Tobi and Rick. Not only will you be able to play the latest updated version of the game, but you'll also have the opportunity to win another digital PC copy of our game for one of your family members or one of your friends!

Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay Support for PC
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance Patch 1.3.4 for PC added support for Nvidia Ansel and Shadowplay. With this technology players can now capture in-game shots and view them in 360. Screenshots can be composed from any position and adjusted/ post-processed with filters and enhancements. 360 shots work best on Facebook and Google+.

Thank you for your support and enjoy the new content!

Warhorse Team

Just installed the updates there, on steam the HD DLC's loaded in the background separate to to the patch. Runs nippy for me on a 1060 3gb.

ok so this has borked my game, when it goes to auto save it CTD

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Is the lockpicking completely broken for anyone else? Some threads say it is, others say its just hard but I dont see how you could possibly rotate that yellow ball a full revolution with it spasming all over the place, mouse and keyboard is even worse because you press D and the wheel just spins at maximum speed, not a hope of keeping up with it.

Anyway Ive done the prologue and a bit after that... tbh I was looking forward to this but it really tries to make you hate it, everything is just annoying and the Medieval setting kind of makes you wonder whats the point when you know you're not going to learn any interesting abilities or locations find any powerful weapons or armour.

I think Ill just give up tbh, maybe if they patch the lockpicking Ill come back to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Thargor wrote: »
    Is the lockpicking completely broken for anyone else? Some threads say it is, others say its just hard but I dont see how you could possibly rotate that yellow ball a full revolution with it spasming all over the place, mouse and keyboard is even worse because you press D and the wheel just spins at maximum speed, not a hope of keeping up with it.

Anyway Ive done the prologue and a bit after that... tbh I was looking forward to this but it really tries to make you hate it, everything is just annoying and the Medieval setting kind of makes you wonder whats the point when you know you're not going to learn any interesting abilities or locations find any powerful weapons or armour.

I think Ill just give up tbh, maybe if they patch the lockpicking Ill come back to it.
    Lockpicking is pretty easy... :confused:

Well its obviously not seeing as its nearly the main topic of discussion on any of the forums for the game.

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Lockpicking is pretty easy... :confused:

No, it's not.

I just modded it out of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Thargor wrote: »
    Well its obviously not seeing as its nearly the main topic of discussion on any of the forums for the game.
    You press D and follow it with the mouse in a circle. Very simple.

Unless you're just trying hard locks that auto break your picks...

Or

Some games have serious bugs with it.

I never had a problem with it. I can see it being a nightmare with a controller alright.

• Advertisement

Taylor365 wrote: »
    You press D and follow it with the mouse in a circle. Very simple.

Unless you're just trying hard locks that auto break your picks...

Or

Some games have serious bugs with it.

I never had a problem with it. I can see it being a nightmare with a controller alright.
    Yes I already said that, I also said pressing D spins the lock at full speed with no fine control like with an analogue stick or hope of keeping up with it. So no not simple, if it was simple the Nerf lockpicking mod wouldnt be the second most popular download on Nexusmods and the forums wouldnt be jammed with people asking if the lockpicking is broken.

I really don't get the issue with lockpicking. Stick to very easy locks and level up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Didn't they tweak lock picking a couple of weeks ago to make it easier?

It certainly is much easier than when the game first came out. It's piss easy by comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Well the credits finally rolled on my adventures. Bar a few bugs and glitches I didnt have much trouble. What a great little game.

Lockpicking with a controller is an absolute nightmare.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Lockpicking was terrible on any controller. I modded it out almost immediately (if you have the skill level to unlock it, it unlocks automatically).

For anyone waiting on the latest patch it's out now on steam

Release Notes for version 1.4.2
    9 APRIL - MARTIN.KLIMA
    Fixed issues:
    A major bug that crashed the game at various places has been fixed.
    Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
    Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest The Die is Cast.
    Other minor bugfixes.

Known issues:
    [Rare] You can lock on a non-existing opponent.
    [Rare] Attacking stops working.
    [Rare] Random character spins while blocking.
    Player with an equipped bow cannot be dismounted.

Has the pop us issue been sorted?.

I've played a few hours and that was the only thing that annoyed me.

Peoples attire would change 2/3 times approaching them... really annoying.

Smiles35 wrote: »
    For anyone waiting on the latest patch it's out now on steam

Release Notes for version 1.4.2
    9 APRIL - MARTIN.KLIMA
    Fixed issues:
    A major bug that crashed the game at various places has been fixed.

great, hopefully I can get back to playing it now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone playing on GOG instead of steam? it 35 atm but wondering are mods installed in the same as the steam version?

Advertisement