Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Kirby wrote: »
    Hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Some of the best co op experiences I've had in the Souls series came with random people joining my game or me joining theirs. Only two people on my friends list were hardcore souls fans and if they werent on I had to make do with randomers........so I think a lot of people will miss out on co op experiences if this is the only way to play online.

This is just an optional way to play with friends. Most of the online will still be done the way the souls series were with randoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

It's like the calm before the storm in this thread. Every couple of days someone posts a tid bit and then nothing for a few more days, it's maddening......

Not long now 😀

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gonna have to cancel my pre order and get this down the line as I want FF TYPE 0 more and its out the week before >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I just noticed my Amazon order said the release was the 27th March.

So I cancelled it and pre ordered off the US PSN instead. Come on March 24th :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Capslock

This next bit is from the New interactive trailer. Finally might be able to Co Op with friends :D

Password

Multi player matchmaking for cooperative play is automatic and random. However by setting a password for your session, other players can enter the same password and be joined to your game. Passwords can be up to 8 letters long.
    *Passwords are only used for cooperative play, not Versus PvP sessions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Is out 25th or 27th?

I'm seeing 25th for EU but 27th for UK. Which one are we getting lumped into?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Is out 25th or 27th?

I'm seeing 25th for EU but 27th for UK. Which one are we getting lumped into?

We'll get it on the Friday, like the UK :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Anywhere doing deals on PS4? This is the game that's going to make me break and buy one.

Anywhere doing deals on PS4? This is the game that's going to make me break and buy one.

From checking around for one myself for ages, Argos always seemed to be the best value. They might even do a Bloodborne deal if you were prepared to (die :D) wait! But that's just a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So where everyone is getting this? I see gamestop is selling it for 75eu, but they got that 2 game trade in deal. I could trade in Halo collection and Cod AW for it.
    Amazon doing it for 49£. With taxes and stuff added there is not a big difference...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,050 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

So where everyone is getting this? I see gamestop is selling it for 75eu.

Jog on Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Jog on Gamestop.

Game price is crap, yes, but 2 game trade in thing is handy though.

Its a shame Destiny is not on that list anymore. I would like to keep Halo for couch co-op.

US PSN for me. I'll be ready to go midnight on Monday.

tok9 wrote: »
    US PSN for me. I'll be ready to go midnight on Monday.

Will you not be stuck playing on US servers though for the online?

Big Knox wrote: »
    Will you not be stuck playing on US servers though for the online?

I don't think so. I haven't for other games but if I am I'm fine with that.

tok9 wrote: »
    I don't think so. I haven't for other games but if I am I'm fine with that.

I'll have to look into this more. The fiancee is gone on her Hen from Wednesday - Saturday so I'd love to have it ready to go but if I get stuck on US servers it may be a deal breaker.

Once it's downloaded you can play it on your main account is that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭mrm

Jog on Gamestop.

.....to Argos if they want to find somewhere more expensive (79.99 - checked in store yesterday).

Hmv site has 20% off until Tuesday, bringing Bloodborne preorder down to 55.99, but the site is showing 'awaiting stock' so no preorder option possible atm. Maybe keep an eye on the site up until Tuesday.

Anyone know what are Hmv like for deliveries - slow/ fast?

How do I go about paying on the US Store? I assume I can't just use an Irish credit card.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,050 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You can get prepaid cards form Amazon, playasia or ebay digitally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

A positive preview of the first hour from Eurogamer.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-15-bloodbornes-combat-proves-we-dont-need-a-sword-and-shield

I was initally worried about the combat as I'm so used to keeping my shield up all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,272 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

You can get prepaid cards form Amazon, playasia or ebay digitally.

like this ?

if someone would like to send me a link as to what other steps I need to do , do i setup a US account too ? Delete if this should not be mentioned here !

Just rang XtraVision/HMV Tallaght, they said that they could "Not" take a deposit for Bloodborne today or tomorrow with a view to buying it on Friday with the 20% off :( they dont even know what the price is going to be yet...feel like I'm gonna get screwed on the price of this game. Especially given the fact I need to buy two copies, one for me & one for my son! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

will be getting a ps4 friday for this...:pac:

Capslock wrote: »
    Just rang XtraVision/HMV Tallaght, they said that they could "Not" take a deposit for Bloodborne today or tomorrow with a view to buying it on Friday with the 20% off :( they dont even know what the price is going to be yet...feel like I'm gonna get screwed on the price of this game. Especially given the fact I need to buy two copies, one for me & one for my son! :(

Would you not just buy it digitally? If the account is on the PlayStation it will work on both accounts.

Buying my PS4 today for this. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

What kind of deal did you get? And what game will you be using to tide you over?

Cormac... wrote: »
    What kind of deal did you get? And what game will you be using to tide you over?

Just buying it second hand off adverts. Might rent The Order, but I'll probably just get by on PS+ games until next week.

Would you not just buy it digitally? If the account is on the PlayStation it will work on both accounts.

Thanks mate, but can't unfortunately...two different PlayStations and accounts.

Capslock wrote: »
    Thanks mate, but can't unfortunately...two different PlayStations and accounts.

Assuming you have a constant internet connection, set your account as the primary account on your sons PS4 and buy the game off that. Then when he logs onto his account on that PS4 he'll be able to play it, and when you log onto your account on your own PS4 you'll also be able to play it, just only whenever you have an internet connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

will be getting a ps4 friday for this...:pac:

what was the hold up pal?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

what was the hold up pal?

Have a gaming pc and a ps3 so was hard to justify buying one.

Advertisement