Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just General Chat About WoT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I want it just for pure Collective reasons. I doubt it will show up again on sale. It is pretty unique deal here. Plus it does look cool.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,141 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just got my TOG II*. Admittedly I doubt I'll play it much, but free is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Spear wrote: »
    Just got my TOG II*. Admittedly I doubt I'll play it much, but free is free.

Thats the way I am looking at it too. It could be a Derp fun thing to roll out when in platoon with other 2 Togs. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

will have my tog tonight, not into these monthly missions though, few stressful nights chasing wins last weekend with pancake teams over and over.

had 18 losses from 20 games sunday night, i was ****ing fuming.

fury doesnt appeal to me at all.

m10 panther is actually pretty cool, it gets pref mm too, i really like it. im playing the leopard 1 line now and enjoying it a lot, really wanna go for the e50 line now too.

bought the is6, its armour is pointless in world of gold spammers. its gun is SHOCKING bad

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,141 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

So it's 9.4 for the RU cluster tomorrow, so I'm assuming it's Wednesday for us.

• Advertisement

bought the is-6 last week, its decent enough. gun is hard hitting when the **** accuracy and **** standard ammo manages to pen, high halpha damage.

the gun is so troll, misses from 100m when full aimed!!

doesnt make as much as the lowe, that could be due to the lowe meeting tier 10s though. despise the slowe now.

just bought a jagdtiger 8.8cm code on ebay for 29e, includes tank, week premium and 1250 gold.. just waiting for the code to be emailed, seems legit!! good value if it is.

Patch is indeed tomorrow:

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/46/version-94-release/?page=1

And we're getting the SU-76i finally as a tier 3 premium for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

copeyhagen wrote: »
    just bought a jagdtiger 8.8cm code on ebay for 29e, includes tank, week premium and 1250 gold.. just waiting for the code to be emailed, seems legit!! good value if it is.

Sounds pretty good. Let us know how you get on, I might look for other codes myself.

Always fancied getting a Jagdtiger or FCM.

yeah its legit, :)
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/World-of-Tanks-PROMO-Jagdtiger-8-8-VIIIpremium-TD-1250-gold-7-days-premium-/121478646923?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item1c48b10c8b

dude i bought it off is sold out, this lad has 3 for sale at 31e.. get them fast if ur after one!!
    shot_006.jpg

yeah its legit, :)

Give it a rammer and vents and help make that long 88 a machine gun.

• Advertisement

The SU-76i has been pulled from the shop after just a few hours by orders from Minsk. Seems it's far too OP. Just as well I already got mine.

haha how much was it, tier 3 was it?

wonder if its true the e25 is due to be pulled from store

It was only €5.25, didn't take much to justify it. In my case I wanted to pair it with my pre-existing SU-85i to train my SU-100M crew to mitigate how bad the SU-100M is. All three of them use the same 4 crew positions making them a natural pairing.

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/44/veterans-day-2014/

If anyone hasn't seen the upcoming special, it's X5 for the first win for 6 days in a row.

Aww, no ACX Centurion till 9.8 at the earliest. With 9.5 out just before Christmas, that means mid May for 9.8 potentially.

suddenly the british line looks doable again before the update..

serious amount of pancakes on last few days with the x5 dailies...

getting through them though, had a great game in jagdtiger 88 yesterday, held down an entire flank alone hull down, 3,800 damage, 103k credits and it wasnt my daily double...

so much fun compared to sLowe.. cant stand heavies at the moment.

This X5 run should get me to my AMX 50-100 and my T-34-2 at least. And it'll take massive chunks out many of my remaining grinds. It's still plenty dispiriting to realise that even the 25k XP I can expect on a given tank from these is still nothing compared to the 250k XP needed to go from the T54E1 to the T57.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

This X5 run should get me to my AMX 50-100 and my T-34-2 at least. And it'll take massive chunks out many of my remaining grinds. It's still plenty dispiriting to realise that even the 25k XP I can expect on a given tank from these is still nothing compared to the 250k XP needed to go from the T54E1 to the T57.
    I know the feeling... I'm getting close to get the Foch (270k exp unlock to the tier X; nothing in between); thankfully my BatChat arty grind is almost over (70k to go). Playing as an arty is really pissing me off these days; between city maps (automatic poor game), random nature of shells (going games when not a single shell comes even close to the middle or tank decides to move during my 3s flight time) and penalties (I'm usually top 3 on damage but middle for exp due to no spotting etc.) it's simply not fun. Thankfully with the Batchat arty I'll have 3 done and I'll call it a day (might go down the UK arty line one day but doubt it).

clicker noob!! :pac:

Anyone checking out http://siemkakto.pl/?

A funny site based on world of tanks humour. Some are very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Just got my AMX 13 90. In before nerf.

Nah, 13 90 will probably be left alone.

With the new tier VIII lights, it doesn't stand out as much anymore.

This individual mission stuff is piquing my interest. There's no time limit on it, and you can earn a T28 Concept, T55A ad Object 260 from it. That's all of them, not just one.

Speaking of missions:

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/11/18/t-34-85m-mission-in-december/#comments

Seems EU can get a free T-34-85M in December. But oddly the RU server is getting a differing tank instead. Strange given that the RU server would generally go nuts for a Russian tank.

where u read about the indivisual missions.

350k xp in 15 days is lol, 50k on 7 nations. i have no japs so thats me out!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

where u read about the indivisual missions.

350k xp in 15 days is lol, 50k on 7 nations. i have no japs so thats me out!!
    I'd level a Japanese up if it was a reward I'd care for; a medium T6 though? Hell no!

I'll probably go for it half-heartedly then see where I'm at after a couple of days.

It's over the holiday period so there's bound to be a few x3 or x5 events that will count towards it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

This individual mission stuff is piquing my interest. There's no time limit on it, and you can earn a T28 Concept, T55A ad Object 260 from it. That's all of them, not just one.

That's great, because I want them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Just got the AMX 50-100, great auto loader but holy crap u really have to treat it like a medium tank and not a heavy

• Advertisement

got my second mark of excellence in the vk30.01d last night. seems like every game i have in it is a ace tanker, tis so much fun.

the vk30.02m is a piece of slow ****e in comparison. but i really want the e50, not the leopard.. im just grinding both.

indien pz i started great with last week ,cant get a decent team now.

so many lemming teams, entire teams go to one flank, how fookin retarded muist they be to not react to the map.

Advertisement