Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just General Chat About WoT

Options
1545556575860»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

not that much different tbh, just that camo and binocs can no longer be demounted without a cost. but was just a pain to reset tanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Reinstalled the sd version and logged in for the first time since christmas to get the 2 tanks free tanks i was missing... Thought about a quick game in an amx but it was looking for 10 gold to move coated optics to a different equipment slot where they are more effective... made no sense and 3/4 if my tanks id say would have them, so i logged out and uninstalled.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Tenger wrote: »
    I logged in yesterday to claim the 7 free garage slots and play 4-5 games.

Jesus it's gone very confusing.
    Equipment load outs and effects has been changed, there are now "bonds" (guessing similar to coal/steelin Wows) and 2 new game modes. I was familiar with Stronghold.

I need an "idiots guide" to the new stuff.

The interface is not very user friendly. And this is a player who started in 2012. As above, I used to play daily from 2014-2017.

However the Pz II.C is still great fun at low tier......

The same experience for me. Very busy/confusing UI and I'm not sure what I've missed.

Maybe we're just old now!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

Anyone have problems with updating Wargaming.net Game Center? It's trying to do actualisation, but won't download anything and end with a fault(9010). Pop-up window suggest to check internet connection (but it is ok) and is a no firewall issue. Same on two computers (old one is not used frequently, so it is not issue with soft). Router was not touched from months...

Intenet provider is a Vodafone (LTE).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

No. But I rage quit and uninstall and re-install on a regular basis. Maybe do that.

• Advertisement

It's the most unbalanced its ever been in all the years I've played it. Need to find a new time waster.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

Actually I have too... considering The Squad & voice chat.

[Solved]
    P.S. After connecting PC through internet from Eir all goes smoothly with wargaming.net update. I go back after to Vodafone (game itself) and looks ok.

Squad looks amazing but I don't think I have the PC or the time need to play that.

Advertisement