Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I knew it too, I just tend to lurk. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

1781566_705781252813202_3787967044336972806_o.jpg

Should have a few more later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

AudiA4-7_zps8bb2fc49.png

Last week, when the sun was shining :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭CR 7

kG8NS7x.jpg?1

Am I gonna be banned?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I don't, ummm... I don't know what to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭maceocc2

Should have a few more later.

Amazing picture. Car looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Brother in law bought this yesterday. Lives in Texas, lucky git. 2010 Audi A5

imagejpg1_zps873e6e71.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Very nice but let it stay over there, that car wouldn't serve much of a purpose over here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

882313_707332719324722_1593512112410356174_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Your camera must be very old, it's a while since I seen a black and white one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Awesome shots SG, he's a great photographer!

Them shots have a real bedroom poster feel to them!

Friend of mine, Cian, has a real place in his heart for ripping the piss out of skangermobiles. He done this up back a while ago and headed into town on a saturday night.
    He got pulled over and needless to say it was one of the funniest experiences I've ever been part of :D

305165.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was the 'normal car' from the advert like no other video. :P

GvidoR wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was the 'normal car' from the advert like no other video. :P

Yep :D

That is some serious attention to detail GvidoR :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Picked it up from Clean Car just now, really happy with the results. Although being this clean I've spotted 4 stone chips...just need to keep repeating to myself these things happen...

IMAG0117_zps4yzlecqr.jpg

IMAG0119_zpsxncakzrf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Nice rims on the van! :pac:

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Nice rims on the van! :pac:

That van is actually tasty enough in the flesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Picked it up from Clean Car just now, really happy with the results. Although being this clean I've spotted 4 stone chips...just need to keep repeating to myself these things happen...
    Bottle of tippex for the chips, be grand :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Chippex? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Looks like new!

Oh wait.....

• Advertisement

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Looks like new!

Oh wait.....

It didn't all along, dealer uses a brush wash when they cleaned it before I collected it meaning every sunny day the car looked like shyte. At least they're stepping up to the mark though with the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

My roof(s)

7y44.jpg

What are the dimples? High Heel marks from underneath? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Nothing much new, she's just been cleaned and posed for a shot in low suspension mode - shame it can't stay this way all the time ;)

vKsqUOu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Chippex? :pac:

I actually got my chippex package the other day. Looks like great stuff and I'll be doing the job soon so will let you all know what I think of it from a detailer's POV.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Some of ye might remember I put up a thread a few weeks back looking for advice on getting a car back from the continent, well Switzerland to be precise. Well, I booked a week off work and went and collected this beauty and drove her the whole way back. Car had sat for 3 years but its completely rust free and needed only a light service from a Beemer specalist here in Cork to sort tiny issues. Shes the 2.5 motor so a properly lovely motorway cruiser. Got is properly polished and compounded last night by the buddy so herself and the Corolla are gleaming (for the time being). She's for sale aswell if anyone was interested ;)

14087934685_9f7d9f6bcf_c.jpg

14084811242_70feb9632a_c.jpg

13901349280_d817d50d97_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

You went all the way to Switzerland, got a few issues fixed and got it compounded all just to sell it again :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

You went all the way to Switzerland, got a few issues fixed and got it compounded all just to sell it again :confused:

Yes indeed. Im a student so I have no hope of running the thing and I have my wee GTi which I was soo haunted to get insured on that I dont want to even upset that. The thing is that the car stands me very little, a lot less then you'd reckon, and the profit I get out of it will pay for my Erasmus next year so its win win all round.........if just a little mad

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

305596.JPG

305598.JPG

305597.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Thats where i took my picture!

Them wheels really suit it :)

#demweels :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement