Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Movin' On

20151014_180340_zpsyoytn5ax.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I've had a hankering for an estate for a while now... (amongst other cars tbh)

e90 estate would do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Estates, what a pile of....

Oh wait, carry on :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Touring Yo!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

crap_zps194iuom6.jpg~original

Oh the joys! One smashed bottle, several leaked and a full can of Harp punctured. A good litre of beer soaked into the carpets!

• Advertisement

Look on the bright side.

Atleast it wasn't decent beer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Oh the joys! One smashed bottle, several leaked and a full can of Harp punctured. A good litre of beer soaked into the carpets!

:(

1cZIqJ0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭blackbox

Look on the bright side.

Atleast it wasn't decent beer :p

or milk!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

The LM FTO on gran turismo one on ps1 was the best car in the game. Every time i see an fto it reminds me of it.

• Advertisement

vintagevrs wrote: »
    The LM FTO on gran turismo one on ps1 was the best car in the game. Every time i see an fto it reminds me of it.

The black LM car one was immense alright the dodge prototype was abit faster but more tricky to drive :p

Was another car that made the top three in that game but i can't remember it was a cerbera limited edition or something

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Used to love the GTO. Messing with gear ratios for max speed vs turbo lag.

colm_mcm wrote: »

Was a setup i put on one as a wee nipper where the 1st 5 gears got you to 250km in the blink of an eye then 6th went from 250-420kmph with minimal lag :P

I used to spend days on summer hols messing with gear ratios trying to get top speeds

Supra was the big boss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

colm_mcm wrote: »

In GT2 I found if you specced out the one of the cars a certain way it would just about keep with the rest of the field on the oval test track, and you had to rely on slipstreaming, no matter how many laps you did, and if you lost the group you'd never catch them again, great fun, for about 30 minutes, then you realise you're competing in NASCAR.

Can't remember the car though.

Seems like you really miss it, Colm. Wouldn't be surprised if you bought one tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

The black LM car one was immense alright the dodge prototype was abit faster but more tricky to drive :p

Was another car that made the top three in that game but i can't remember it was a cerbera limited edition or something

was it a TVR speed 12 ?

have not played it in 10+ years sadly:pac:

davycc wrote: »
    was it a TVR speed 12 ?

have not played it in 10+ years sadly:pac:

Thats the fella

Three best cars

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

(In your best Attenborough voice)

It is now the season for the BMW driver to start feeling cautious, he knows that if the cold season starts early, he will have a long hibernation indeed.

speaking of Attenborough this new release came up in my timeline today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Recent rental, enjoyed driving it far more than I thought I would. Only a 1.6 diesel but Tdi (baby!). My old Toyota just doesn't feel the same anymore...

2015-11-02%2015.45.19%201024x576.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Always seemed to prefer hatchbacks/estates to saloons except maybe for the C63

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    Always seemed to prefer hatchbacks/estates to saloons except maybe for the C63

The C63 looks good as an estate too.

mercedes-benz-c-63-amg-estate-c234810052013184848_2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Posted this already in the chat thread but here is my Passat as of today :) wont ge picking it up until Tuesday but deposit paid.
    170 2.0tdi highline
    I'll get better pics once its cleaned and of the interior.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Well wear and hope it serves you well! I think the Accord was just a lemon unfortunately. Much mileage on Passat?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Gavman84 wrote: »
    Well wear and hope it serves you well! I think the Accord was just a lemon unfortunately. Much mileage on Passat?

For sure it was cursed at the very least but this one has a full service history so I'm happy enough with that. She has 185k km which isn't too bad for an 8 year old car.
    Originally German.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Saturday morning blast through alot of muddy South Tipp. roads, Saturday afternoon scrub up :)

23157646546_df4899dabd_o_zps7lc9dzfz.jpg

22556691403_1bffecd73d_o_zpsmgt2fnpz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

Looks better dirty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

image.jpg

Currently in Illinois this weekend. Be jaypers it is cold up here!

There's only so far you can go/willing to risk with summer tyres and no snow chains!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Lovely morning for a spin over the Vee.

IMG_20151122_120301_zpsjr8kesev.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

How it looked on Monday evening..
    FullSizeRender%201_zpssthrxifa.jpg

And how it looked this morning..
    IMG_0126_zpshrhb6smp.jpg

Nothing major done but just slight improvements. Still a lot more to do before Im happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Gave her a nice bath today. She's due in for some cosmetic surgery this Friday so thought some pampering was deserved :)

SXmdXq1l.jpg

NgRWBgsl.jpg

4EYIuj3l.jpg

AUefOst.jpg?1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement