Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Gave her a nice bath today. She's due in for some cosmetic surgery this Friday so thought some pampering was deserved :)

I've a load of little nicks and bits I need to get fixed up as well, it's just getting off my hole and getting it done!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Speaking of sexy estates;
    I had this from Hertz last year for 3/4 days, and thought it particularly eye catching for an estate.

CLS 350 AMG

22992527331_015b0a5fae_c.jpg
    22584185563_37c7b5a708_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

A good day for a wee spin

2hs91lt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

xdz5oy.jpg

One of the roads on street view

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Nothing major done but just slight improvements. Still a lot more to do before Im happy with it.

You got the nicest wheels anyway. What more mods have you planned? Hope you don't plan to make it boo and lower it loads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

You got the nicest wheels anyway. What more mods have you planned? Hope you don't plan to make it boo and lower it loads!

I still have to fit the rear spoiler on to it, I might get wind deflectors for the front two windows (or maybe all 4 windows), get a set of fog lights, might get a light tint for the windows, mud flaps are definitely needed. Thats all that comes to mind now but I'll definitely think of more stuff as time goes on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I had this from Hertz last year for 3/4 days, and thought it particularly eye catching for an estate.

CLS 350 AMG

It's the last estate/shooting brake for the CLS. It's being dropped for the next incarnation of the CLS (whenever that is)

I still have to fit the rear spoiler on to it, I might get wind deflectors for the front two windows (or maybe all 4 windows), get a set of fog lights, might get a light tint for the windows, mud flaps are definitely needed. Thats all that comes to mind now but I'll definitely think of more stuff as time goes on!

Good, that's all normal stuff. Should turn out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

Good, that's all normal stuff. Should turn out well.

I havent gotten the urge yet to get pink fogs, take out the rear springs or get a visor that leaves me with about 6 inches of visibility :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

vintagevrs wrote: »
    A good day for a wee spin

Golf R

Can't wait to see that on track on the 5th :)

You'll be lapping me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I havent gotten the urge yet to get pink fogs, take out the rear springs or get a visor that leaves me with about 6 inches of visibility :pac:

Give it time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Noticed she looked cleaner than normal today

22851680259_89552c61b2_c.jpg

I remember that car Bazman, I'm nearly sure!
    I was going to an airshow up north a few months ago, was tipping along on the M1 at speed as you do.
    You were, well REALLY tipping along :)

Looks great in person in that colour even if it wasn't you!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

369384.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

I'm guessing you're not happy?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Between the kerb mark and the cow sh1t, I love it.

Someone drives this car daily, someones got out in it and enjoyed it, someone would rather enjoy using it to it's full potential than keep it wrapped in cotton wool.

Great to see :)

Oh damn i know that feeling all too well after this week!

Would you put bmw centre caps on, or leave it at the bbs ones? Both work good regardless.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I'm guessing you're not happy?

Ah, that happened a while back now. I've now done both the rears, the fronts are perfect. A bit annoying, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Had the wheels 1.5 years now, bound to pick up things like that. Just hit them twice.

And it's in desperate need of a wash, been down to Wexford and around in the last week or so, so plenty of ****e around.
    Would you put bmw centre caps on, or leave it at the bbs ones? Both work good regardless.

Nah, like the BBS! I paid the cash for the bloody things, may as well flaunt it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Have to leave the BBS badge on them...one of the rare cars running genuine ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

CLS 350 AMG

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5726/22992527331_015b0a5fae_c.jpg
    https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5776/22584185563_37c7b5a708_c.jpg

Got a taxi ride in one of these when I was in Toulouse, beautiful sound off it and the interior was amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

071BD3F9-8F1E-405A-B40E-1045251C8E4D_zpsrc2hqq66.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Ze German invasion.
    12244627_1056701784364082_6530146487016897440_o.jpg
    12238301_1056701811030746_6230591450456354763_o.jpg
    12247881_1056701847697409_7429764173447186895_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Its like a scene from the fast and furious.. :cool: The Audi really is a nice car. How you enjoying it so far?

job seeker wrote: »
    Its like a scene from the fast and furious.. :cool: The Audi really is a nice car. How you enjoying it so far?

Tis grand, plans to get her abit louder and outputting more hp/torque in the works, beyond that just maintain it. Advertising 520i for sale tonight or dad will kill me :p Just taxed the bloody thing too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

What's the other E39?

GvidoR wrote: »
    What's the other E39?

530d, brothers car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭5W30

My old Yaris which got clamped by a famous private clamping company late in the night. Drove her home 10 km. Sounded like it was slammed with the lock and the bent surface of the clamp scraping speedbumps. You can see the lock is round on one side :pac:

Still have the clamp to this day :p

Steps to achieve this:
    1. Remove wheel
    2. Tie clamp to exhaust using mini ratchet straps
    3. Put wheel back on
    4. Drive home
    5. Remove lower ball joint the next morning :pac:

cG87gZD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

id just have paid the fine if I had parked illegally tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

id just have paid the fine if I had parked illegally tbh

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=97778006

So is this one of those laws that you cherry pick as being applicable to you then? This one isn't of much benefit to you.

Cut the crap man, honestly. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement