Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feral scum attack temple bar cafe owner for no reason (CCTV footage)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Vigilante justice is overdue
    no it isn't, Vigilantes are as much vermin as the ferrel scumbags
    there is a simmering tension among ordinary people at the scum that run riot at times.
    no there isn't, the only type of people who have a simmering tension are vigilante vermin looking for trouble, if its not scumbags it will be something else, they just want to be the ones to run riot.
    It will get to the point where a scumbag/s will get beaten to a bloody pulp on O'Connell Street by ordinary people having harassed the wrong people.
    could happen yes, but the vigilante vermin will possibly have a bullit in the back of the head before we know it, unless they are lucky and get locked up before hand
    If I saw scumbags getting beaten to death I would not attempt to stop the attack
    which makes you no better then the scumbag
    I would not make a credible witness if the scum beaters ended up going to Court.
    just as well i'm not a guarda as if you came into contact with me in relation to such a case you would sing, and sing like a bird so you would, and you would make a credible witness

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

just as well i'm not a guarda as if you came into contact with me in relation to such a case you would sing, and sing like a bird so you would, and you would make a credible witness

lol :pac:

You'll beat him credible with your keyboard warrior skills?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

My reaction to reading this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

cram_13 wrote: »
    Can I start by saying that the fact that they're not including footage of the attacks made on the group by the cafè owner before hand. Some of my friends are part of this group ,and before anyone says ''they're just a stupid teenager sticking up for their friend'' , you should know why this is going on with the cafè owner. About a month ago my friend, who is only 15, knocked down the sign outside and the owner, a fully grown man, ran out, pinned him against the wall and start shouting in his face. Another time the group were sitting on the public bench outside when the sign was knocked over again . The owner came outside and an argument started. It ended with the owner hitting two of the girls in the head with a chair. Neither of these incidents were given to media except for the one that shows the owner being attacked.
    Just four days ago i was there when the man was trying to threaten us with his two large dogs once he noticed that one of the girls was afraid. He constantly kept coming outside and standing there with them.
    So before people start assuming that this was just a random attack by ''feral scum'' on an innocent man, they should listen to both sides of the story.

I don't believe a bloody word of this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

which makes you no better then the scumbag

It's funny, I've never seen anyone helping a scumbag who got himself into a fight ;-) (except from one of his buddies).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

You are saying that any vigilantes are as bad as the scum, then you say you would beat a witness to make them give evidence against vigilantes?

Really?

Seriously, really?

Advertisement