Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feral scum attack temple bar cafe owner for no reason (CCTV footage)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Every one of these attacks seems to be by a group of skinny little ****s. Can't imagine any one of them on their own being very tough. I would love if there was a group who identified these people and planned quick and brutal beatings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

UCDVet wrote: »
    Garbage men take out the garbage every day, knowing full well it isn't a long-term permanent solution. They know the same trash will show up again. But by emptying it frequently, it keeps the streets clean, for a while.
    I think you're on to something here. A small fleet of bin lorries, round the little ***** up and fling them in the back. Compact it and drop it off at the nearest dog food factory. Could pay for itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    great little city to live in if you're a dangerous scumbag, it seems... :mad:
    FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Every one of these attacks seems to be by a group of skinny little ****s. Can't imagine any one of them on their own being very tough. I would love if there was a group who identified these people and planned quick and brutal beatings.

only a matter of time until normal people take it into their own hands and they will be locked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Polarix

dreamers75 wrote: »
    only a matter of time until normal people take it into their own hands and they will be locked up.

If anyone dares touch a scrote, unlike a scrote, they will do hard time, no doubt about it. The "authorities" don't like anyone showing up their system. Some scrotes are often grasses, so they can remain untouchable for so called petty crime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,576 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

dd972 wrote: »
    Pinstriped suited scum and tracksuited scum, thank you Celtic Tiger.

You can't compare pinstriped scum to tracksuit scum. The former has class, the tracksuit class does not. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Skeleton XIII

You can't compare pinstriped scum to tracksuit scum. The former has class, the tracksuit class does not.

No scum have class.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,576 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

No scum have class.

The scum in suits are classier. T'is a fact. They are not howiyeahs. They won't loaf yeh for looking at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Skeleton XIII

The scum in suits are classier. T'is a fact. They are not howiyeahs. They won't loaf yeh for looking at them.

At least tracksuits are honest about the fact they're scum. The suit scum will pretend to be on your side and that they're good people. That's far worse.

You'll see a tracksuit coming, but nobody seems to suspect the suits. That's why the country is the way it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Pure and utter scum, it's the parents fault! Many people born into working class lower orders have excelled in life, taken advantage of grants and free third level. It's great to see that, I've seen tradesmen and bus drivers daughters and sons go on to the likes Blackhall Place.

40 or 50 years broads and lower orders didn't even attempt to break into the old school professional disciplines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

There's one of these threads here every few days. These things happen every day in Ireland. It won't change for a long time
    I'm not saying they need jail time(although i would like that. Maybe just for the ones with over 20 offences?) but they need some punishment! Maybe harsh community service?
    The idiots who attacked that man on St Patricks day were bragging about it on facebook but got released without charge?!?

The guards need to start moving these gangs on also. I know it's disheartening to act on these scum and see the courts ignore them. But the solution would be to publicly say this, not just ignore them! Why don't we bring in new practices so that guards can take violent people off the streets and not have to do hours of paper work?

i'm in the USA at the moment and it's rare to see groups of scum terrorising the public on the main streets. If anyone acts out of order they get dealt with extremely swiftly regardless of age. The cops aren't afraid to tell them to shut up either when they give them cheek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

dd972 wrote: »
    Pinstriped suited scum and tracksuited scum, thank you Celtic Tiger.

Yawn.. there really needs to be a new version of the Godwin's law rule on boards, with "the bankers" in place of the nazis.

Every single thread, even threads with nothing at all to do with it (like this one).

Are we really saying that tracksuit scum are a product of the celtic tiger now :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Inept & lame thread derail attempt. Ignore option is designed for your type. Ok so run off and try and get thread locked/ closed.

You can't compare pinstriped scum to tracksuit scum. The former has class, the tracksuit class does not. ;)

Wrong, very wrong. At least the tracksuit scum don't try to pretend they are anything else, I'll give them that over the far more damaging suit wearing scum any day of the week.

EyeSight wrote: »
    There's one of these threads here every few days. These things happen every day in Ireland. It won't change for a long time
    I'm not saying they need jail time(although i would like that. Maybe just for the ones with over 20 offences?) but they need some punishment! Maybe harsh community service?
    The idiots who attacked that man on St Patricks day were bragging about it on facebook but got released without charge?!?

The guards need to start moving these gangs on also. I know it's disheartening to act on these scum and see the courts ignore them. But the solution would be to publicly say this, not just ignore them! Why don't we bring in new practices so that guards can take violent people off the streets and not have to do hours of paper work?

i'm in the USA at the moment and it's rare to see groups of scum terrorising the public on the main streets. If anyone acts out of order they get dealt with extremely swiftly regardless of age. The cops aren't afraid to tell them to shut up either when they give them cheek.

Guards are not allowed to speak out about the system, you seen the pressure put on the two so called 'disgusting' guards in 13,000 that did try to speak out recently about sorting out penalty points for connected cronies. The system right up as far as the commissioner and the minister tried to bury and destroy them for life, and they came very close to succeeding. The next guard that speaks out might not be as lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

Horrible to see this happen, hope the guy is recovering okay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

All those incidents mentioned are absolutely horrific. It's really disturbing as well how such young people can behave so aggressively. Teenagers you say? Well they are very scary. I hate even the sight of them at this point. Large groups get together at the central bank on weekends, there might be a good hundred of them. I avoid temple bar if I can because it's lately just trouble. And now they'll be occupying the parks too, hurray. Gangs terrorising passers by. A line has to be drawn somewhere. They are not afraid of anything as it seems, no respect for any authority whatsoever. I know a few people, who had a difficult upbringing and yet they don't kick others in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Gowls.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭roofer1988

kub wrote: »
    I absolutely agree with you, our own system just does not work.
    But then the repeat revenue from repeat offenders will dry up and that will only affect the income of the legal system. I cannot see them allowing this.
    I would suggest that repeat offenders should not get free legal aid.

Free legal aid should be got rid of altogether.Most of the wasters are prob on dole. Take their dole away and let them starve. might help sort them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

At least tracksuits are honest about the fact they're scum. The suit scum will pretend to be on your side and that they're good people. That's far worse.

You'll see a tracksuit coming, but nobody seems to suspect the suits. That's why the country is the way it is.
    The problem now judging by all the recent revelations is that we can add uniform to the suit and tracksuit scum list..where can you turn? :(.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

archer22 wrote: »
    The problem now judging by all the recent revelations is that we can add uniform to the suit and tracksuit scum list..where can you turn? :(.

People in Sarongs. Trust me, no-one in a sarong has ever kicked me in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Challenge accepted ,I'm just ironing my drinking sarong as we speak .

• Registered Users Posts: 82,176 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Am I the only one who noticed that the shop owner chased down these kids well away from the security camera and hence his Property?

Lets be nice and call the shopfront personal property, but when he chased them down a public street he was as much guilty of assault as they were.

Not that I don't agree with the general sentiment that these gangs of kids are dangerous and that should be figured out, but he should not have chased them down. Not just in the legal sense either (but that too), because what if they kite him around a corner and suddenly 5 kids becomes 15? As what happened in this video...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Just saying is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

I was reading in the Sunday world how mountjoy is now single cell occupancy with toilets in cells, no slopping out etc and I thought very good.

But has this reduced the overall number of prison places??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Funny ol' thread, I love the hypocrisy of AH sometimes.

If that clip showed the guards or bouncer's assertively move these people along most of you here would be up in arms about bully's and power trips. But when it comes to seeing the nasty side of life you change your tune fairly quickly, but it doesn't bother me too much because why should you know any better ~ after all most of you are only out socializing are passing through.

I work a bar/club door in the Templebar area, a lot of people here know me and when I do an occasional search its name pops up every now and then, I've worked in Templebar since 1999.

As regards the guards not doing their job, you's very wrong. Guards working in Templebar do an excellent job, and despite what most people believe so are door security.

Apart from the scrotes themselves the biggest threat I face is from do gooders, no matter why I might be restraining someone and waiting for the cops I can bet my life I'll be getting verbally abused and recorded & told "leave him along he done f*ck all" ~ then the crowd gets riled, I've been assaulted a number of times simply because of this.

Security/Garda in Templebar are under constant CCTV coverage, we can't act with impunity and just decide to beat someone, or control & restrain someone.. Next time you see an arrest or a bouncer holding someone and waiting for the cops leave them to their job, scroates prey on your bleeding hearts.

I don't have the answer to turning the tide, but I'd normally lay most of the blame on bad parents, scum who simply don't give a f*ck what their children ever done in life, not a single f*ck.

I laugh at the people who scoff at parents who are pals with their children, you know this is bad how?.. I grew up in Ballymun, lived there most of my life. I left school at 13 and was a little bastard until I joined the army at 18 and got sorted.

My children are my good friends too, my son graduates this year with an economics degree and has a job waiting for him, my daughter is going into the second year of her degree studying to be a chef so I know a thing or two about poor economic back grounds, good parenting, a strong work ethic (I've always worked two jobs to provide for the family).

Anyway, reading the comments here is funny because not one of you know the reality of working in the area..

My advice on crime prevention in the area is don't get too drunk (esp girls), DON'T USE SMART PHONES walking down the pavements (you'll get a thump into the face and the phone is gone, I've seen it hundreds of times), always be aware of your surroundings and where your coat/bag/purse etc is (you're actually responsible for this not me) and next time you see trouble or a 60 youtube clip don't go firing from the hip about power tripping bully's & leave the people who are qualified to do the job to get on with the dirty work.

tl/dr ~ have a good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

The problem is that they roam the streets in packs with other feral scumbags - one little scrote may be a coward, ten little scrotes are a danger.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Feral ? Trap, Neuter, Release

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

biko wrote: »
    FYP

Not really - the scumbag horde infects most of our cities and many of our towns at this stage. It's true Dublin has a big problem with them, but there is also certaintly scumbag problems in Cork, Limerick, Tipp Town etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,031 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Next time you see a bouncer holding someone and waiting for the cops leave them to their job
    no, only our boys in blue get to lay a finger on people
    next time you see trouble or a 60 youtube clip don't go firing from the hip about power tripping bully's & leave the people who are qualified to do the job to get on with the dirty work.
    our boys in blue are always left to do their job unless they step out of line, doormen on the other hand have no rights and thats how it needs to be.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Advertisement