Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeland Season 4 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

don't tell me she is going to bonk that guy

Saul was the man there, for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

don't tell me she is going to bonk that guy.

There were a few steamy looks across the table there. I actually think I would stop watching if that came to pass- just too ridiculous IMO. I am at something of a loss as to why he gave her that info, unless he has integrity by the shed load. Hopefully it's that rather than a burning desire for Carrie.

I thought that they humanised her a bit more this episode which is good since she was becoming a bit pantomime witchy! She still managed to fcuk over Saul!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭lukin

Fantastic ep, the tension when Saul was on the run was something else. I was sure he was going to top himself when he was talking to Carrie on the 'phone. Maybe I missed something but how did ISI find out where Saul was? I am thinking it is because the knew the drone was over that particular village. They could only know that by having someone inside the CIA (drones are invisible from the ground). I know that the ambassadors husband is working for them but he doesn't have access to that information.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭fiddlechic

lukin wrote: »
    Maybe I missed something but how did ISI find out where Saul was? They could only have know that by having someone inside the CIA. I know that the ambassadors husband is working for them but he doesn't have access to that information.

I thought that was Carrie's point about them only needing to find the US drone and follow that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Fantastic episode.

• Advertisement

fiddlechic wrote: »
    I thought that was Carrie's point about them only needing to find the US drone and follow that?

Yes I remember Carrie saying that but how they hell would the Pakistanis do that? The CIA would have to be fairly thick to let the Pakistanis know where their drones were considering they know they are feeding information to the Taliban.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I know absolutely nothing about Drones, but are the ones they using somehow visible or something? Remember back in the first episode with Eyal (?spelling) looking up at the drone when he was standing next to members of his family? I didn't think that was coincidence - I thought he could see / hear it?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭fiddlechic

mel.b wrote: »
    I know absolutely nothing about Drones, but are the ones they using somehow visible or something? Remember back in the first episode with Eyal (?spelling) looking up at the drone when he was standing next to members of his family? I didn't think that was coincidence - I thought he could see / hear it?

That's what I thought too. But I have minus knowledge about drones!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

They could only know that by having someone inside the CIA (drones are invisible from the ground).

you missed where they asked about pakistan air force sorties

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

I don't know, I don't mind seeing Claire get her kit off.

Personally I think she's cat looking.

Was ready to give up on Homeland (yet again) but the last 2 episodes have reeled me back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

What about the ISI lady texting away during the ambassador's meeting? And Lockhart texting someone straight away after it was over? Must be something in that.

I think Lockhart was texting the president about the aid talks?

Carrie seemed to be giving the ISI one a few looks when she was texting as if she knew she was up to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

qwabercd wrote: »
    I think Lockhart was texting the president about the aid talks?

Carrie seemed to be giving the ISI one a few looks when she was texting as if she knew she was up to something.

Yeah, that's how she knew that the ISI knew where Saul was, that they still had the upper hand.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Pakistani Audrey Tautou was looking even finer in this episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Quinn & Khan are so easy on the eye (not sure whether the latter is to be trusted though)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭G1032

Yes I remember Carrie saying that but how they hell would the Pakistanis do that? The CIA would have to be fairly thick to let the Pakistanis know where their drones were considering they know they are feeding information to the Taliban.

But sure they can see the drones. Remember when Haqqani shot the nephew. They knew the drone was overhead. They showed Sauls face to the drone. Drones can be spotted in the sky and probably very easily by those so used to seeing them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Pakistani Audrey Tautou was looking even finer in this episode.

I've got a serious crush on her after developing recently. Definitely partly to do with the part she is playing but there is something about her. Nimrat Kaur is her name.

Dave147 wrote: »
    I've got a serious crush on her after developing recently. Definitely partly to do with the part she is playing but there is something about her. Nimrat Kaur is her name.

She's a stunner.I flagged that in post 166 on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

What an episode..

Oh feck its all about to go down

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Why do they end episodes like that and leave us hanging for a whole week? Why!!??

This season gets better with each episode. So glad I stuck with it, although it's not doing my blood pressure any favours....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 frankxxxx

Damn that was good

What a performance from Carrie - awesome and hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,970 ✭✭✭✭rob316

If I loved 24 will I like this show?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Mulbert

Absolute crackin episode. Best season by a mile so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

As above, great episode. Thought after season 3 it wouldn't be great, but this season has been surprisingly good

• Registered Users Posts: 13,259 ✭✭✭✭fits

Oh what a cliffhanger... have to wait until next week. They surely did not all survive that. up to Quinn to hold the fort now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

This show has never failed to leave me with a dropped jaw at the end of each episode. Such a great cliff hanger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Great episode, have really enjoyed this season and knew they were moving towards something good. Having to wait another week! :mad: or is it two weeks? not seeing an episode scheduled for next week. :(

I seriously doubt if Carrie is toast as season 5 has just been green-lit.I assume Claire Danes has been signed up for it.But they killed off Brody so you never know.
    Saul could be a goner but more likely that it is a minor character like Redmond that cops it.Or maybe all three are gone.I was genuinely shocked when the convoy was hit.I never expected it,just thought they would arrive back at base safe and sound. Nobody can accuse the scriptwriters of being predictable anyway.I am a bit annoyed that the Jihadists seem to have the upper hand on the CIA this season although that's been the way of Homeland since the start if you think back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,259 ✭✭✭✭fits

how many episodes are left in this season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

fits wrote: »
    Oh what a cliffhanger... have to wait until next week. They surely did not all survive that. up to Quinn to hold the fort now.
    Only the first and third cars were hit. The car with Carrie and Saul was relatively unscathed.

The embassy invasion should be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

tvnutz wrote: »
    or is it two weeks? not seeing an episode scheduled for next week. :(

Nope, they're taking a week's break for bloody thanksgiving.

As Lockhart would say, "What the fcuk? What the fcuking fcuk?? :mad:

Advertisement