Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 brides!

Options
1798081828385»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nickiirl

Faith wrote: »
    So, our hotel does the usual stay-for-free-on-your-1-year-anniversary thing. Are hotels typically rigid about dates, do you think? We got married in August but won't be in Ireland until September again.

We got a voucher from the hotel for the over night stay and dinner and we haven't used our voucher yet. I just checked the voucher and we have six months to use it. So I'm sure hotel will be ok with it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭fits

Faith wrote: »
    So, our hotel does the usual stay-for-free-on-your-1-year-anniversary thing. Are hotels typically rigid about dates, do you think? We got married in August but won't be in Ireland until September again.

Id say they'd much prefer to facilitate you in September than August.

A little boy! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

Wow Fits you have been through the mill lately,you poor thing. Hope you're on the mend now.
    Aw congratulations Kirby, that's brilliant. Well done to you.

For our Thank You cards we went with Optimal Print and I was very impressed with them. Got an online coupon code too and got a good discount.

Our invites were made by Design of Affection, she was very good.

We didn't have a free anniversary night stay with our hotel, but they used our photos for their new wedding brochure and gave us an overnight b&b and dinner stay as a thank you. I'm delighted with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Extraplus

Massive congrats on the new arrival kirby!

I wanted to get our thank you cards out straight away so went with a fairly basic design, but I knew if I didn't do it straight away it wouldn't get done. I haven't even started on an album!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭fits

Sorry to hear that Sticky. Sounds like you have been through a lot :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Extraplus

I'm sorry sticky, sounds like you have had a really tough time.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Sorry to hear that, sticky :(. At least he got to be there for your wedding, as you said. You'll always have those memories.

Advertisement