Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I saw the cans of Sapporo in Lidl. It’s first time I saw a can in shape of a pint glass. I was tempted to buy for the novelty of that but decided near €3 was too much even if it is near 700 ml in it.
    Think I will stock up on 48 cans of Heineken for €50 in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,733 ✭✭✭✭zell12

p5qckNj.png

HATrH7T.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Got 40 bottles of Spaten Oktoberfest in O’Briens yesterday. €1 a bottle. Best before is August 2019 hence the price but there’s nothing wrong with it.

I asked the lady in the shop were they doing this deal in other O’Briens and she said yes.

I don’t know is it every shop and I know the shop I went to on the Navan Rd only had a few bottles left after I took 40 of them but might be worth a look if you like the style.

Lovely stuff imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

All 12 packs of Bud & Bulmers gone in supervalu. Where's the next best deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,577 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

2 crates for €50 in Dunnes. If you have the €10 off €50 spend vouchers works out at €20 a crate. Bud, Bulmers, Heineken, Carlsberg. If you have the Vodafone app on your phone you can generate a €10 off €50 voucher to print.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Got 40 bottles of Spaten Oktoberfest in O’Briens yesterday. €1 a bottle. Best before is August 2019 hence the price but there’s nothing wrong with it.
    thanks! I got a box of 20 in ballybrack early yesterday, 6 boxes left, they said that was all they had so they should be gone by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

rubadub wrote: »
    thanks! I got a box of 20 in ballybrack early yesterday, 6 boxes left, they said that was all they had so they should be gone by now.

No problem. I’ve drank about 8 bottles so far. Lovely beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,396 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Theres about 80 of the Spaten left in Malahide. Picked up a few bottles. Thanks for the tip.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Good lot of the Spaten in Dun Laoghaire yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Still plenty of stock in Supervalu Enfield this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Tesco

Molson Canadian Premium Lager 500Ml Can
    Carling Lager 500 Ml
    Grolsch Premium Lager 500Ml Can
    Any 24 For 24.00
    valid from 7/8/2019 until 3/9/2019

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Grolsch Premium Lager 500Ml Can
    Any 24 For 24.00
    I am holding out for these to drop to €20 again before I buy a stack of them.

5% and tastes relatively decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭jem

Any deals on brandy knocking around pls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Guys
    Are the slabs still on offer in dunes

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Munsterman12

Any cheap carlsberg, Budweiser, Heineken offers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Anyone know of the best deals on Champagne or Prosecco? Looking to buy alot. I know Tesco have the 25% deal.
    Any help very much appreciated. Thanks

Any cheap carlsberg, Budweiser, Heineken offers ?

20 bottles Heineken for 20e in Tesco.
    Also in deal Coors Light, Bulmers.

Other Tesco deals...
    Paddy, Tullamore Dew, Bushmills white, Ballantynes for 20e.
    25 % off any 6 bottles of wine, prosecco, champagne.

Ps Lidl have 6 cans Heineken for 10e.
    Supervalu have 20 bottles Bud for 14e.

GY A1 wrote: »
    Guys
    Are the slabs still on offer in dunes

Full page ad in todays paper only mentions Gin deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

any deals on cans of Guinness around?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

SuperValu had 12 for 12 yesterday when I was in.

• Advertisement

mine still had a fair amount of spaten today, so must have got more in so I guess other branches might have too.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

GAMAN wrote: »
    Anyone know of the best deals on Champagne or Prosecco? Looking to buy alot. I know Tesco have the 25% deal.
    Any help very much appreciated. Thanks

You can get it very cheap at Calais or Cherbourg port if willing to do that. Some of the warehouses there will pay for your ferry return journey if spend over a certain amount. We're picking up Cava there for our wedding, €4.90 a bottle (priced at €20 in Tesco)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Thanks Prezatch; great idea, but sadly no time for me, as need them in a few days-

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Hop House 13 500Ml Cans are €1 @ Tesco.
    B.B. date in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Prezatch wrote: »
    You can get it very cheap at Calais or Cherbourg port if willing to do that. Some of the warehouses there will pay for your ferry return journey if spend over a certain amount. We're picking up Cava there for our wedding, €4.90 a bottle (priced at €20 in Tesco)

I'm headed that way in a few weeks for the same reasons, is there a forum for this? Comparing notes could be worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

I'm headed that way in a few weeks for the same reasons, is there a forum for this? Comparing notes could be worthwhile.

Have a look at pidou.com for all your Calais needs. There's always offers on too so keep an eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Majestic, Calais superstore or Pidou in Calais - not sure what deals they offer

Winebeersupermarket in Cherbourg (also in Roscoff) - I've been in contact with them and they have a 'locally run' feel to them. If you make a large order, they'll give you 12% of the order total as credit toward extra booze. So we're getting 2 free cases thrown in on top of our initial order :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Debub

Hop House 13 500Ml Cans are €1 @ Tesco.
    B.B. date in September.

oooh Lovely... hope they last till Friday, cant get to Tesco before that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Prezatch wrote: »
    Majestic, Calais superstore or Pidou in Calais - not sure what deals they offer

Winebeersupermarket in Cherbourg (also in Roscoff) - I've been in contact with them and they have a 'locally run' feel to them. If you make a large order, they'll give you 12% of the order total as credit toward extra booze. So we're getting 2 free cases thrown in on top of our initial order :rolleyes:

That is pretty amazing, do you mind if I ask, are you just filling a car or taking a van? How much is the ferry costing?

I am pretty interested in doing this myself to be honest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

jim o doom wrote: »
    That is pretty amazing, do you mind if I ask, are you just filling a car or taking a van? How much is the ferry costing?

I am pretty interested in doing this myself to be honest!

Id love to know this too! and what exactly is a 'large order'?! were thinking of doing this in September

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement