Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Any news on dunnes?

Ha'penny Gin currently €20, reduced from €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,937 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Super Valu until 31st July.

2 x 20 Bottle Packs of Bud (300ml), Carlsberg (300ml) and Molson (330ml) for €25.

12 x 500ml cans of Bud, Guinness, Carlsberg, Heineken, Bulmers for €12.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Any news on dunnes?

Dunnes and Supervalu

bgjzn4g.png

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Don't forget that the Supervalu app lets you link in your rewards card and also has links to €10 off a €50 spend. Great for getting that added reduction. If you don't have a card you can pick one up in store and link it there and then in the app and you will have immediate access to the €10 money off vouchers. They also have money off coupons for specific products in the app. Every little helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

All those 12 packs were displayed at 18 euro each in Kenmare this afternoon, check with a staff member and was told they would be 12 euro from the 28th for 3 days only.

Double checked this site on my phone and showed it to another staff member, she scanned one of them and sure enough 12 euro a pack, then with a voucher it worked out at 80 cent per can of Bulmers, happy days!

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,414 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Cheap Bulmers!
    qzoiCDw.png

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Supervalu !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭highdef

Supervalu !

1L of Smirnoff is €23 in Tesco :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

highdef wrote: »
    1L of Smirnoff is €23 in Tesco :P

Wonder how much dunnes are charging

Dunnes is €25 each, or €20 with their coupon
    bST5VkK.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Valid till date on that Zell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

1L of Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, in Supervalu €25 but I got 2 for €40 using the app voucher.

€10 off a €50 spend.

I never even had a real rewards card before, just grabbed one off the till and signed up on the spot with my phone.

Great deal considering the 70cl alone is €20

Sorted for ATN!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Lots of absolut elyx (their premium stuff) in tesco ballybrack 700ml for €24. It does not show online and likely just them getting rid of it.

It is €63 in o briens https://www.obrienswine.ie/absolut-elyx-new-70cl.html

65 in supervalu https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/wine-beer-spirits-vodka-absolut-elyx-70-centiliter-/p-1448113000

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭highdef

rubadub wrote: »
    Lots of absolut elyx (their premium stuff) in tesco ballybrack 700ml for €24. It does not show online and likely just them getting rid of it.

65 in supervalu https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/wine-beer-spirits-vodka-absolut-elyx-70-centiliter-/p-1448113000

Got a bottle of that in Tesco about a month ago for a similar price. Will try get as many more as I can if I see it. Haven't opened the current bottle yet, having said that I have shed loads of various spirits as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,521 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Frank_1969 wrote: »
    12 can packs in SuperValu €12 each until 31st July

Was in the local SuperValu today, didn't have my card with me just enough for what I was getting.......asked about the €12 deal, it's until stock is gone. They had 8 boxes of bulmers left, guy reckoned they'd be gone by tomorrow so kindly put 4 away in the stockroom with his name on them for me to collect tomorrow. Superservice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭djdunny

Thanks Rubadub. Picked up a bottle in Tesco in the crescent (Limerick). There is still 1 left on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

vicwatson wrote: »
    Valid till date on that Zell?

I am just back from Dunnes and the 2 slabs for €50 deal is valid until 05th of August. :D

Tesco 25% off 6 bottles promo on until 18th August

• Registered Users Posts: 31,852 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

...sorry wrong thread

Anyone know any good deals on cans of orchard thieves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Picked up a bottle for €24.00 in Tesco, Cabra, D7.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Donkey OTae

sasta le wrote: »
    Nine Monks tonic wine Irish version of Buckfast 9 euro down from 14

I spotted this was Dunnes Stores

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭oodles19

Any Bank Holiday deals in the offing?

oodles19 wrote: »
    Any Bank Holiday deals in the offing?

Read back a few pages

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

4 for €5 in Tesco until 1/9/19.

Centra
    24 x 500ml €25 until 07/08
    Guinness, Heineken, Bulmers etc

CBRLizzie wrote: »

4 for €5 in Tesco until 1/9/19.

Great deal got some today thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,938 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Guinness Extra Stout 5 cans for €9 in Tesco - website says this offer is on until 31 Dec.

This stuff is rarely on offer, even at Christmas - much nicer than draught I reckon. Good for festivals etc. as it's nice when not chilled.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Guinness Extra Stout 5 cans for €9 in Tesco - website says this offer is on until 31 Dec.

This stuff is rarely on offer, even at Christmas - much nicer than draught I reckon. Good for festivals etc. as it's nice when not chilled.

Used to be 6 for 11 euro. Still a ripoff, far cheaper up north at nearly a euro a can. I don't understand how they can have constant multipack offers on draught Guinness here but not on the extra stout, multipack extra stout is sold up north.

Agree that it's delicious Guinness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

It’s the bottles of Guinness extra that ya want. My local does them 5 for €11.

Or the West Indies one can normally be picked up for 5 bottles for €10. Currently on sale in O’Briens. Well was up until this weekend anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement