Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC DUBLIN 19th JULY **Start time info in post #1**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

So if fields, pendred and mcgregor are off to help Mr Gunn train. I take it they wont be fighting on this dublin card?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

Conor is pretty much gonna be the main event!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Conor is pretty much gonna be the main event!!!

I'd eat my bollocks if he's not the main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

Are they confirming the main event tonight or will it be in a few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

With the UFC Fight Club, are you only entitled to one ticket per member or are you able to buy multiple tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Sounds like some good fights on the card. I don't know if I would be in any fit shape to go as I'm just back from holiday day before haha main event could confirm it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    So if fields, pendred and mcgregor are off to help Mr Gunn train. I take it they wont be fighting on this dublin card?

It wouldn't surprise me if Conor didn't he was very evasive at answering bout the Dublin card not so long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

That_Guy wrote: »
    With the UFC Fight Club, are you only entitled to one ticket per member or are you able to buy multiple tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor isn't fighting. He very well could have had a set back. I can't see why they wouldn't announce the fight now, if he was fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

dulux99 wrote: »
    I can't see why they wouldn't announce the fight now, if he was fit.
    Hype. Announcing that just before the tickets go on sale will make it sell out even faster I would imagine.

dulux99 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if Conor isn't fighting. He very well could have had a set back. I can't see why they wouldn't announce the fight now, if he was fit.

I think you could be right, if he was gonna be on the card he would have been on BTsports to announce it/ promote it.I think he's in America seen a twitter of him saying "Cali bound"

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭IrelandDylan

Who do you think the other main event would be so if McGregor wasnt there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

If McGregor is on the card, it'll be announced before tickets go on sale. There's only 6 weeks between tickets and the event, if Conor is on the card he'll be deep in training by then

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

MrStuffins wrote: »
    What a fight.

Raging i'm gonna miss this!

Are you still putting the artic monkeys over this??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

So when are tickets on sale?

Tickets to #UFCDublin go on sale to @ufcfightclub members from June 4th then newsletter subscribers on June 5th & general sale June 6th!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

Does the O2 Priorty ticket thingy have any effect on this, or is that only for music gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

cletus wrote: »
    Does the O2 Priorty ticket thingy have any effect on this, or is that only for music gigs

Would imagine UFC fight club would take priority over an O2 pre sale for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭cletus

Me too, but I was hoping the priorty thing would slot in neatly between the UFC fight club and general release

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Hype. Announcing that just before the tickets go on sale will make it sell out even faster I would imagine.

It's gonna sell out with or without Conor, and they know that.

I can't think of any other UFC card where they announce all the under card and prelim fights before the main event. Which makes me think conor could be injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

It's definitely Conor. They're just waiting for his official clearance to come through. Reckon that might be why he's in the states at the minute. Probably a case of them not being able to keep the card secret any longer. This way the fans have a taste of what to expect. Conor's even putting out the teasers...
    @TheNotoriousMMA: "BREAKING NEWS: Only the King breaks the King's news."

It's a cert :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

peejay1986 wrote: »
    It's definitely Conor. They're just waiting for his official clearance to come through. Reckon that might be why he's in the states at the minute. Probably a case of them not being able to keep the card secret any longer. This way the fans have a taste of what to expect. Conor's even putting out the teasers...

It's a cert :)

His such a show man...and i love it

MMAJunkie is reporting that Gunni will be fighting in the co-main event.
    This all but confirms Conor to be the main event. Would love to see him fight a better fighter than Miller, simply because it's the main event. But should be a good fight all the same.

Also Pendred on twitter
    Still no main event for UFC Dublin? Hhhhhmmmmmm......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Any ideas of pricing, I got the 50 euro tickets the last time, was ****e, was way up high, poor view,
    Id pay for fight club to ensure I get better seating this time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭kg703

It said startin from 50 euro. Fight club all the way, lucky someone I'm going with is part of it! Mcgregor defo gonna be main card, I'm hoping to god miller drops in and they throw guida in for a five rounder

Nothing yet..... other than they will start at €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭kg703

Drops out lol not in

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

scudzilla wrote: »
    Are you still putting the artic monkeys over this??

Never! AM is the previous week. I'll be on holiday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭kingcharles82

Lads surely everyone was expecting another big name or two,last time around we had shogun franklin coleman and Henderson on the card!! I'm disappointed with the fights so far I know mcgregor will be main event which will be sweet but it would have been great to get a few more big fights!! I know we can't be too picky over here coz they know it will sell out in half an hour

Advertisement