Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC DUBLIN 19th JULY **Start time info in post #1**

Options
1686970717274»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

One of the best nights ever. I think unfortunately, even if/when UFC return with Conor headlining, it'll be very tough for the crowd to replicate that atmosphere. It was a blend of the hometown hero, alongside with brilliant undercard fights, along with the fact that we'd not had an event in 5 years.

When the lights went down for Baba O'Riley...absolute goosebumps!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Cathal Pendred @PendredMMA

A few years ago my best mate said he would get a tattoo of my name & the date of my UFC debut when it happened...

BtY88YUIYAApnNz.jpg:large

"19th July 34" LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

ShaneU wrote: »

A few years ago my best mate said he would get a tattoo of my name & the date of my UFC debut when it happened...

BtY88YUIYAApnNz.jpg:large

"19th July 34" LOL

Should be MMXIV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

ShaneU wrote: »

"19th July 34" LOL

I can see Pendred trying to do a Mark Coleman and fight on a Dublin card in 20 years time to make his friend look less of an idiot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

He was clearly going for the 20-14 way of saying it but that clearly hasn't paid off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭josealdo

McGregor v chad mendes is a fight I'd like to see

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Saints#33

Did anyone ever get their free month on fightpass for tagging into the fan pic?I haven't yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Saints#33 wrote: »
    Did anyone ever get their free month on fightpass for tagging into the fan pic?I haven't yet.

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Look what I found today!

1422645587376-jpg.552648

Didn't think they released DVDs for Fight Nights, just numbered events.

Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Look what I found today!

Didn't think they released DVDs for Fight Nights, just numbered events.

Delighted.

Saw it in Golden Discs today they were selling it for 9 yoyo not bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Beersmith

God damn it phil, you gave me a heart attack thinking they had announced the title fight for dublin!

Advertisement