Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Breakfast makes me happy \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Some water went down the wrong way and I was about to launch into a choking fit in public, but I caught it just in time before I made a balls arse show of myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to classical music

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

anna080 wrote: »
    Some water went down the wrong way and I was about to launch into a choking fit in public, but I caught it just in time before I made a balls arse show of myself.

I find if you hold your breath and keep the cough in you'll be fine.
    let out one cough and your f*cked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Spurs losing :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Try_harder wrote: »
    Spurs losing :)

:D

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    :D

That keeps happening lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Harvesting a flint from a disposable lighter out of gas for my refillable one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭blade1

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Harvesting a flint from a disposable lighter out of gas for my refillable one

Now that's a trivial happiness!

Rochdale drawing with Spurs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

My cheapo Tesco washing up liquid gets more viscous in the cold weather. Doesn't squirt like it used to. Gonna have to water that stuff down.

I made yummy stew in my Slow cooker, just ate the last of it from the container I just filled for my lunch tomorrow! lol! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

A place for myself at Future Shock for tomorrow was booked. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to using VR for more than just a minute or two, but I'm hoping I don't have a cold tomorrow.

Bought 4 Easter Eggs in Dunnes today for €4
    Ate 0! Go me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I’m a big fan of John B Keane plays in the Gaeity

Must be the culchie farmer background in me :cool: Well his plays are in rural Ireland n’all

Was humming & hawing would I pay €35 to see Sive and didn’t book it.

Was cleaning my room and found a €50 Ticketmaster voucher I got late last year, tickets booked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I got the most beautiful album for driving onto my ipod, so now I'm looking forward to every little driving trip.
    As it happens I've a two hour return drive after work tomorrow, so I'm quite looking forward to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I have been learning how to crochet. So while I've been learning the basics I've been looking/daydreaming at some fab patterns. This evening I have taken the plunge, bought the pattern and ordered the wool. I'm soooooh excited.

I've downloaded some new audio books and found a series I've really liked as a reading book is now available on audible. Woop Woop!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭shoegal1

remembering my Login for here, wohoo 🀗

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rasher sandwiches , just what I needed on a depressing Monday morning :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My class. We had a religion inspection (TA) but my class are unreal. The amount of stuff they remembered and chatted away about covered us. Art for the rest of the day and no homework for them. Little legends!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Louis Theroux.

Really enjoy his shows. His style of documentary deserves a category all to itself and when you compare it to what most documentaries have become with their "This could change their lives forever" narrative it is so much more revealing.

Saw one last night called among the sex offenders from his LA stories series and it was very well made.
    He used a style of asking a question while seated in the back seat of a car behind the driver (who was a sex offender) and it was like the question needed to be answered because of the question, not because it was Louis or any other interviewer asking it. The way he can get people (of all types) to reveal more of their true nature is very impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,413 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The sense of supergalactic creamy smugness I'm feeling at having finally kicked my sparkling water habit. The plastic bottles were giving me major guilt but now they are no more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Dial Hard wrote: »
    The sense of supergalactic creamy smugness I'm feeling at having finally kicked my sparkling water habit. The plastic bottles were giving me major guilt but now they are no more!

Aw fcuk. I've just poured the last of my 2 litre fizzy water bottle that I had decided was much much nicer than the filtered water from work and that I would drink more of.

But you're absolutely right :(

Balls to it allinanyways.

Happy: got picked for a team I reeeally wanted to be part of and it's given me massive motivation to achieve a fitness goal I've had for some time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,413 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Aw fcuk. I've just poured the last of my 2 litre fizzy water bottle that I had decided was much much nicer than the filtered water from work and that I would drink more of.

But you're absolutely right :(

Balls to it allinanyways.

I absolutely hate the mouthfeel of still water and was seriously considering buying a soda stream so I could just fizz my own but then I was like, the hassle of having to exchange the gas canisters and I'm sure they come with their own environmental issues so just get over it and start drinking tap water. I bought an infuser bottle and put cucumber in it and it's made the world of difference.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dinner time :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

A bowl of coco pops and hot milk.

A mug of tea and two Freddos.

That's right, TWO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Candie wrote: »
    A mug of tea and two Freddos.

That's right, TWO.

Tell me they're all chocolate and not caramel..ðŸ˜

Colser wrote: »
    Tell me they're all chocolate and not caramel..ðŸ˜

Solid chocolate, chilled in the refrigerator, both of them all for me.

Me and my lovely big mug of tea and my two (TWO!) Freddos.

Well, it's one-and-a-half now. :)

• Advertisement

Candie wrote: »

Me and my lovely big mug of tea

Please tell me its Barry's tea and not Lyons !

:pac: :3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement