Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Half way into my second essay of the day and my boyfriend asks me do I want a glass of wine.
    A bottle and a half later.... \o/
    I'm either really good at essays or I'm really good at alcohol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Having accommodation so far this year, and getting a chance to see the Olympics in my own place once again.
    Not every Olympic year was I able to say that.
    Where I am during The Olympics started marking my time awhile ago, after a major life change. It stabilizes me, somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

:D:D
    https://www.facebook.com/thedodosite/videos/1512862622181741/

FFS twenty minutes later and I still havn't managed to embed the godforsaken thing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Fcuking ar$e Technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Seeing the landscape in the half light but white on the way to work this morning - quite magical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Friday, looking forward to a lie in ;3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    She's always hot.
    Oh absolutely, and may I say Muffin, that's a smashing blouse you've got on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Oh absolutely, and may I say Muffin, that's a smashing blouse you've got on ;)

Really? Cos I asked my co-worker this morning do my boobs look too big in this and he ran away.
    I was so confused. If he asked me does my bulge look too big in these pants I would have offered an impartial opinion. It’s only standard workplace etiquette.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Passed all my exams!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,277 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Really? Cos I asked my co-worker this morning do my boobs look too big in this and he ran away.
    I was so confused. If he asked me does my bulge look too big in these pants I would have offered an impartial opinion. It’s only standard workplace etiquette.

The answer to that question is always no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,277 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I think my hangover is finally starting to lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I've had a lovely day and it's not even 3pm. Got my nails done, eyebrows shaped, bought some new makeup and stuff for myself. Went to lunch for my sister.

Now I'm at home relaxing before our musical's dress rehearsal tonight.

Think I'll give up working altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭buried

Sitting at the window seat of a fast moving train, glawping out at all the fast flowing visuals of the scene outside while listening to 'Oneohtrix Point Never' albums on the headphones.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’ve had my old iPhone for over 5 years. I loved it but it was wrecked and owed me nothing. The screenshot/top button was broken on it so was very difficult to screencap anything or turn it off. Last week I decided to change my phone. I had put it off for two whole years but decided on a whim last week to get a new iPhone. And luckily I did. I found that a person had posted horrific **** calling me the worst kind of names. I spoke to my solicitor and the Gardai. I checked there and everything has been removed by the person in question, but because I have a new phone with a working capture button, i managed to keep the proof.

Perfect timing for a working phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,137 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Watching Hot Fuzz for the 3rd time and only now noticing what Dorris said at the fair when she saw the pig being spitroasted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

When I collected my son today he was very pleased with himself. A couple of the boys in his class asked him to play with them today. It really made his day.

He is autistic and finds making friends hard hence my excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I feel high-spirited at the mo. Period gone. Coldsore gone. Plague as good as gone. Getting mah hur did tomorrow 'cos I had to cancel last time I was supposed to do it. And night out tomorrow! Yayyyy! :) Now I just need to dig out some old/hidden/forgotten clothes to wear or pray for a few Delivery-men to show up in the meantime!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cupan tae (Barry's tea bags :pac: ) and watching a cool anime show .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

When you're in your local Tesco, in a huge queue to use the self service tills, and you know one of the machines is 'card only'

The girl monitoring the machines asks along the line 'anyone paying by card?'

BoBandy be like: BETTER F**KING BELIEVE IT and just waltzes past all the other fools with their cash!!

It's time for dinner :3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Had a bath with a bath bomb and I am covered in glitter with a blue hue to my hair. No, I will not be rinsing this off. Edward from Twilight has nothing on me :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Had a bath with a bath bomb and I am covered in glitter with a blue hue to my hair. No, I will not be rinsing this off. Edward from Twilight has nothing on me :p

Are you sure you didn't have relations with this guy and he 'completed' in your hair

papasmurf323-profile_image-442221e3dedd7621-300x300.jpeg

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,137 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Free gaff, a Chinese takeaway and watching Deadpool (again)

Having plans to go out for food and cinema but cancelling it in favour of fire, tv and takeaway with the wind and rain making a racket outside

So content

Did something for the first time in my house (over 5 years) that I said I’d never do- HAVE A BATH!!!

Radox bath salts- it was glorious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I got my new glasses today. They were ready a whole week early!

An even better TH is that we got a standing ovation for the first night of our musical. And we opened to a full house. Doesn't get much better than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,078 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Even though his nanny's money paid for it, my little boy surprised me with a chocolate medallion today for Valentines that said ' I love you' on the foil.
    And it was all his idea he told me proudly!

To thine own self be true

When someone’s as broken as you and you can both relate to each other and just click. No pretending, no feeling weird, it’s not a sadness it’s more of a realization that we’re the same and there’s a huge unspoken comfort in that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just bought a new notebook. Lovely smooth pages waiting for a list or two!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement