Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preacher [AMC] [** Spoilers **]

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭Glebee

Fcuk me, just finished s4. That was pure ****e and was a struggle to get through. Such a drop in quality between s1 and s4. I know the source material is a bit out there but s4 was just too over the top mental.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I just finished watching it during the week and I have to agree that the ending was weak. The final season started OK, but it really lost its way and it was like they weren't really sure how to end it, even though presumably the ending was as it was in the comics (which I haven't read). The last episode it particular just fizzled out into a load of random waffle followed by a great big meh. The most enjoyable thing for me in the last couple of episodes was the return of Fiore, but the rest just felt like a waste after the first three excellent seasons.

Advertisement