Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch - Amazon Studios

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,669 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

the second series was much better, funny to see the fbi crumble so easily

really good to see a guest appearance from Lance Reddick too, he had such a great presence on screen

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭moby2101

Great second season.

Apparently the story arc will take it to 5 seasons!

Season 3 begins production in January.

Great cop series

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭kirk.

It's good but it's routine as these go

I'm not seeing any originality

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Yes the last episodes seemed to be showing an increasingly reckless side to her.

Have to say this is getting really good now by episode 6 a lot going on

That guided tour of the pharmaceutical company doesn't happen in real life, his story and credentials would have been double checked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,295 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

10 episode spin off ordered based on Renee Ballard from the books.

The character hasn't appeared onscreen yet.

Untitled J. Edgar project also remains in development.

Season 2 got very good around ep5-6

I skipped the last 2 episodes it usually tails off in quality and U know what's coming to round it off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

story with the daughter is so stupid, playing detective is what got her trouble and she right back at it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

I saw the first season . Had it downloaded just love Bosch.

Have to say I was disappointed with titus as Bosch. Have listened to all the books many times and would never picture Bosch like the actor.

He's very good reading the later audiobooks though😊

Did love seeing all the real places in LA.

I think I'll stick with the books and not move on to any other episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

when did Mo find out, d'ya think?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Maybe he read her file. He's too long in the game I think to trust anyone, so he would always have a way out, like the autodelete thing he had set up,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Titus Welliver is quite physically imposing, in the books Bosch was a tunnel rat in Vietnam and, traditionally, the US army chose men with a smaller frame for this type of work due to the incredibly tight confines of the VC tunnels. With that in mind I always pictured him as someone short and with a slight build.

I know the series has retconned his military career to Iraq and Afghanistan but I get what you mean about the man not quite matching the perception the books created.

That said, he's a great actor imo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I've been rewatching Sons of Anarchy lately and his acting is far from great in that. Or maybe it's just that his Irish accent is so bad that it overshadowed any pieces of good acting there was. Not that the show is short of bad acting besides him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,295 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Maggie Q to star as Renee Ballard in the spin off

The untitled series follows Detective Renée Ballard (Q), who is tasked with running the LAPD’s new cold-case unit — a poorly funded, all-volunteer unit with the largest case load in the city. Ballard approaches these frozen-in-time cases with empathy and determination. When she uncovers a larger conspiracy during her investigations, she’ll lean on the assistance of her retired ally, Harry Bosch (Welliver), to navigate the dangers that threaten both her unit and her life.......

Advertisement