Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch - Amazon Studios

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I figured the gaps were for them to put in ads when they sell it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

She was happy to see him "taken care of". In fact, she wanted to do it herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭furiousox

Final two episodes released next Friday.

Its been "ok", some bosch is better than no bosch.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well there was The Lincoln Lawyer crossover.

The lad playing young Bosch was a good likeness to Titus.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭pjcb

because it was his son, played him with a lot of young angry attitude https://www.imdb.com/name/nm13521382/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t26 which explains the bit part for his daughter...

Post edited by pjcb on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I was meaning to check that. His expressions and his voice were very like his father's so I thought he could well be his son. OK episodes this week. The Lincoln Lawyer crossover obviously won't happen in reality due to the two shows being on opposing platforms. But also TLL has written Haller as Hispanic and this kid was white. I'm open to correction but I think Haller is white in the books.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I found the latest episodes to be pretty dull and I kept checking the time to see how much was left. Episodes without the Russians takes away the air of menace. The show hasn't resonated with me so far the way the previous Bosch seasons did. Hope it picks up in the final episodes.

Disappointed they went with the obvious cliffhanger ending to the season that was something the original Bosch sereis didn't do.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

That was annoying.

As the episode ran out of time, I couldn't see how they were going to resolve that storyline, but then to be left hanging.... Bah.

Yeah I didn't like that either. Used to finish a Bosch series and be gutted that there wasn't more but at the same time satisfied that the storyline was finished. Overall this was ok, weaker than the original Bosch but worth a watch all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wasn't pleased with that ending. It's been a disappointing season compared to previous ones on Bosch. None of the storylines really resonated. The Russians were the best antagonists and there was no pay-off of note.

I hope they shake it up next season and have Bosch be at odds with the cops in a much greater way. It's all a bit too pedestrian so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm assuming we'll get more of the guy we saw in the flashback. Michael Cudlitz seems a well enough known actor for such a small part.

As for the cliffhanger the guy's going to regret the decision, Getting Bosch after him is one thing but getting Bosch after him for attacking/kidnapping his daughter is going to be much worse.

But I'd say it's possible she stopped him and was too busy dealing with that to call Bosch.

Teaser trailer for season 2 of Bosch: Legacy

Starts October 20th and will air weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Thank Christ. As bland as it is, it's one of the few shows I actually watch. Titus Welliver is a good lead, but I could live without the vacuum that is the actress who plays Maddie.

Hopefully more j edgar too by the looks of things.

CPL 593H

The first four episodes of season 2 dropped.

The first episode is dedicated to Annie Wersching & Lance Reddick

Maddie slightly less annoying in the first couple of episodes. I smile at the shoehorned appearances of the nepo dog walker.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭RickBlaine

I watched the first two episodes which I thought were very strong. Great to see J Edgar back again if only for a guest appearance. I think the writing overall is quite good but it is Titus who really elevates Bosch above the average police thriller show. These first two episodes really showcase that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Couldn't remember how Maddie found the guys number, and they didn't show it in the "last time on..." which was annoying, so had to go search for it,.. they explained it in the show a bit later.

spoilers for 1st season of legacy.

, she found a property inspectors card and called it, she acting like a detective when she's only a cop :/

what an asshole that morgue cop was, could have used a photo.

second time shes been kidnapped

Post edited by expectationlost on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭kirk.

Good opening episode hope the quality doesn't tail off too much, usually does

Also watched the first two episodes.

Series is much stronger with the old familiar faces dropping in, probably a one off though?

Maddie a bit better alright but all she had to do was grunt and scream, let's see how her running is this season! 😁

CPL 593H

Good so far a little dog whistly having the daughter buried

Six episodes in and enjoying it so far, a lot better than season 1.

The return of Harry's gaff and some of the old characters dropping in makes it feel more like original Bosch.

CPL 593H

Some good Maddie running scenes in the latest drop. I actually think she's less annoying than she was but her running style is very funny. Series is ticking along well, I'm enjoying it.

Harry did a bit of a run himself too. :)

Enjoying it here too.

Always looks a bit too tangoed bosch

Enjoyed first 3 episodes 7/10

• Registered Users Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

i think its good so far but had to laugh at the crazy face maddie pulled after catching the bloke and punching him in his ear

The internet isn’t for everyone

So, have finished all 10 episodes.

I enjoyed it a lot, much better than season 1.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

I enjoyed it too and we got to see nepo dog walker again - speaking!!

If there is a 3rd series, I think Maddie's non processing of various events could make her quite a loose cannon.

Advertisement