Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2014 ***No Requests, use the Search button! READ FIRST POST before posting!***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 whynothey

Somebody asked me some details about Accounting HL DEB so thought I'll copy and paste what I sent him
    Can you tell me some things about the ratios ?
    Ratios are, earnings per share, div yield, div cover, cash purch when period of credit given to creditors is 1.5 months, share to recover value

Is there anything tricky in sole trader?
    didnt do it

Anything tricky in club ? And what's the theory?
    club was handy - theory = explain what is meant by life membership and club is considering improvements costing 95000 what advice would you give to treasurer.

What's involved with the absorption costing?
    prepare p+l statements under marginal and absorption costing principles.
    outline diffs between marginal and absorption

And what budgeting is it?
    just says budgeting, i didnt do this q
    <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IA95

For the economic elective in DEB HL Geography the topics people have mentioned were:
    MNC
    Urban area (don't know which)
    Conflict of interest
    Industrial decline
    One EU policy
    Map reading 30marker

But doe's anybody know which of these come up in the same questions?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Again, picture.php?albumid=309&pictureid=15032

Do not say you have a paper and then not post it.
    Do not post requests, even hidden in helpful posts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

wheels10 banned for three days for repeatedly posting requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BronaG

OL EXAMCRAFT PAPER ONE IRISH
    A - giota
    -Summer 2013
    -"Mar a chaith me bhilain na hArdteist
    -I love music

B- sceal

- I sat in on the aeroplane with my friend Sean we were looking forward to the holiday
    - I will never forget the day I broke my leg...

C- litir

You were In a foreign country on school tour
    - write letter to aunty or uncle telling him or her about the trip and how you spent your time
    - you seen a tv programme praising young people that you liked. Write a letter you would send to the television about that programme.

D - comhra

- you are looking forward to watching the rest of the World Cup after the lc but your friend has absolutely no interest. Write the conversation

-"ba mhaith leis an múinteoir ranga go ndéanfá staidear ar an ngaeilge San ollscoil ach nil tusa róchinnte" conversation between you and teacher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 derb4

DEB Geography HL, seems hard at first glance but when you read the questions it's grand!
    long questions- human interaction with fluvial, coastal or the other one, your choice
    Sketch map of Ireland
    Sketch map of any region (I think it said Irish region)
    Plate tectonics help our understanding of world wide fold mountains
    Igneous rocks, a sketch Map of the map given... shivereen or something like that. It's in dingle.
    Secondary economic activities in a continental/Sub con
    Tertiary eco act can't remember where, think it was sub con again.
    Central place theory and how the map given area is an example of it or a market region
    That's all I can remember. I did 8 essays (we haven't done the massive essays yet)
    If I remember more I will post :)

To add to that! Erosion or depositional feature as long as you can find it on the map :)
    sorry if the spoiler doesn't work I don't understand

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mmark3

Hl Maths DEB Paper 2
    Q7 The London Eye is the most popular paid tourist attraction in Britain with over 3.5 million visitors annually.
    The design principle behind the London Eye is very similiar to that of a Ferris wheel but its actually an observation wheel. The wheels 32 passenger capsules are attatched to the external circumfrence of the wheel and are rotated by electric motors. Each excursion lasts the lenght of time it takes to complete one revolution.
    The observation wheel has diameter 120cm and the centre oof each passenger capsule is 4m from the external circumfrence of the wheel. The centre of a passenger capsule is 6m above ground level at the point that passengers enter the capsule.
    The wheel does not usually stop to allow passengers on, as the rate of movement is slow enough to allow visitors to walk on and off moving capsules. The wheel can complete 2.5 revolutions per hour if it does not stop.
    (a) What is the maximum height that the centre of a passenger capsule reaches above ground level and how long does it take a capsule to reach this height if its wheel hasnt stopped?
    (b) Find the angle of rotation of a passenger capsule from the point of entry to the capsule, to after 5 minutes
    (c)(i) Write down the terms of t, the angle of rotation of a passenger capsule at any given time, where t is time in minutes after a person enters the capsule, if it hasnt stopped
    (ii) Hence, by drawing a sketch or otherwise, find an expression for height h in metres of the centre of the capsule above ground level, in terms of t
    (iii) The wheel does not normally stop to allow passengers to embark and disembark and, therefore, the speed of the wheel is constant. Suggest a reason why this is desirable

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

I have photocopies of english HL DEB paper 2, just dm me and ill send them on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blacktool97

Sara1951 wrote: »
    Had maths OL paper 1 and it had
    a questions about prime numbers, one with a person hitting a golf ball above ground level
    and just wondering is this DEBs or examcraft and if so does anyone know the thereom and construction for paper two and if I need to know any definitions? Please help :( sorry for requesting
    DEB :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sara1951

French Higher level DEB

There's a journal where your parents won't let you go to a festival,
    There's an Opinion on unemployment in young people how to deal with it, opinion on the importance of money and that's all I remember but you only have to do 3 and they were the easiest so that's what I did :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 blacktool97

Sara1951 wrote: »
    Thanks a mill and any idea about constructions and thereom?
    Incircle and incentre
    dnt know the thereom :( I nned to find out more about the paper too(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Honcho 47?

HL French Examcraft

French is
    you caught your friend cheating(diary) alcohol, disabled people, food waste, environment ( all long q's)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mmahony18

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this question:
    Q1 ‘’Relationships between central characters which prove constructive or destructive often shape a reader’s understanding of the general vision and viewpoint of a text’’
    Compare the extent to which the relationships in at least 2 texts you have studied on your comparative course helped to shape your understanding of the general vision and viewpoint of those texts.
    I'm confused, I'm not sure if I could basically talk about constructive aka good and destructive aka bad relationships of sive, how many miles to Babylon and Casablanca, do I just compare and contrast relationships between say sive and mena and Alec and his mother? Or am I completely misinterpreting it?
    My english pre is Friday so I'd appreciate help or suggestions! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 moro123

HL French Examcraft

I know 3 of them
    alcohol, note (to boss leaving office for work) and food wastage...politics
    may also be on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EvieR5

EXAMCRAFT (to the best of my knowledge, barcode was on the right
    sec 1 Q4 Causes of Civil War Ire.
    sec 2 Q1 unionists+ HR
    Q2 Parnell strengths and weaknesses
    Q3education reforms
    Q4 nationalism (GAA and A-I cultural revival)
    sec 3 Q1Wilhelm Strengths and weaknesses
    Q2 Russian Rev 1917
    Q3 women in the workforce ww1
    Q4 krupps/marie currie/karl benz
    sec 4 Q1 Nazi terror/propaganda
    Q2 strengths and weaknesses of Mussolini
    Q3 Jarrow March
    Q4 tech developments and WW2

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS: My personal advice is to prepare for both papers I was expecting DEB when EXAMCRAFT came up but found I had enough to answer it anyway. I think the best defense if your not sure is to study
    Parnell and the General Elections 1885&86
    Propaganda
    is set to come up on both I believe and Ide study
    wilhelm and the naval race
    , If you're sure its this paper however the
    marie Curie
    essay is a lovely quick one if youre good at dates that is.

I hope this helps I think all History students can agree that this is one of the most stressful exams I personally wrote a total of 20 pages!
    Absolute best of luck and try not stress to much! :)

Feel free to reply to me on any particular topic Ive got the paper and I'll try get back to you as soon as I see it ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 megaanmaxwell

French HL Examcraft
    can't remember exact Q, but relating to how money is everything these days based on a quote from previous comprehension.
    Unemployment in young people's lives
    Nuclear Energy & reactors

htdoll wrote: »
    I have Ol Irish Examcraft Paper 2 , its very long so if anyone wants any specific questions pm me :)

Or you could post the main questions, which is what this thread is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kram47

Chemistry DEB HL In Great Detail
    Q.1: Ethanoic Acid titration: Why dilute the vinegar? Describe the procedure for measuring out 25 cm cubed and diluting it to 250 cm 3. Name the indicator, explain why you chose this. State the colour change at the endpoint. Name and draw the structure of another carboxylic acid that acts as a food preservative. Calculate the concentration of the ethanoic acid when it's diluted and when it's not. Calculate the ethanoic acid concentration in grams per liter and as a %(w/v)

Q.2: Soap: state 2 safety precautions for this exp. balance the equation for the reaction between glyceryl tristearate and sodium hydroxide. why was the reaction refluxed? name the type of reaction during the reflux. what was ethanol for? why remove ethanol after reflux? What is Brine? Describe how a pure sample of soap was obtained. how was the soap dried? what happens if soap was tested with distilled water? what happens if it is tested with hard water?

Q.3: Testing quality of swimming pool water: what is free chlorine? Give use of free chlorine. Why are free chlorine levels in swimming pool water higher than those in tap water? identify a reagent to test the presence of free chlorine in swimming pool water. state and explain the colour that develops if free chlorine is present. describe how to estimate the conc. of free chlorine in a sample of swimming pool water using a comparator or calorimeter. calculate p.p.m. of suspended solids and dissolved solids

Q.4: Short question: Heisenberg uncertainty principle, distinguish between strong acids and weak acids according to the bronsted lowry theory, define radioisotope, calculate the volume occupied by 1.5x10^22 molecules of hydrogen at S.T.P., give two properties of alpha particles, write the electron configuration of (S2-), what happens during tertiary treatment of sewage?, what is a homologous series of organic compounds?, describe the test for the presence of nitrates, state two properties of transition metals, give two commercial uses of nitrogen gas

Q.5: State 3 assumptions of daltons atomic theory, outline newlands contribution of the development of the periodic table, outline 3 differences between Mendeleevs table and the modern periodic table, Distinguish between energy levels and sub levels, state the number of energy levels and sublevels of Potassium,with reference to Boron: explain why the second ionisation energy is greater than the first, explain why the increase in ionisation energy is small for the first but large for the fourth. know the shape of H2O, NH3 and BCl3

Q.6:Name the first member of the alkene family. name three isomers of C4H8. what is autoignition? Name 2 structural features that prevent autoignition. why is lead not added to petrol? name 2 substances added to petrol to increase the octane number. define heat of reaction. when 250cm cubed of 0.5 M NaOH solution reacts with 250cm cubed of 0.5 M HCl solution the average initial temperature increases from 12 dgrees to 15.3 degrees. the specific heat capacity value of the resulting solution is 4200 J Kg K and the density is 1 gcm, calculate the heat of reaction of NaOH with HCl.

Q.7: What is chemical equilibrium? why is it described as a dynamic state? a reaction is at dynamic equilibrium, the addition of a catalyst which is specific to this reaction did not affect the position of the equilibrium, why? what conditions of temperature and pressure are needed for the production of SO3? Cobalt chloride dissolves in water to form a pink solution, state the colour change when HCl is added, how can the colour change achived when adding HCl be reversed? if the reaction is exothermic what happens if the reaction is heated? When 6 grams of hydrogen gas reacts with 762 grams of iodine gas hydrogen iodide gas is formed the Kc=64, write the equilibrium constant expression for this reaction, Calculate the MASS of hydrogen gas, iodine gas and the hydrogen iodide gas in the equilibrium mixture once equilibrium has been reached.

Q.8: State 2 limitations of the PH scale. Calculate the Ph of a 0.01M solution of NH3 given that the Kb value is 1.8x10^-5. identify one base and its conjugate acid in a reaction. Calculate the Ph of 0.056 grams of H2SO4 in 200cm cubed. A white deposit is found on the inside of kettles in hard water areas, write an equation for the reaction involved in the production of this white deposit. What is the purpose of each of the following substances used in the the treatment of drinking water: Aluminium sulfate, Sodium hypochlorite, dilute sulfuric acid and sodium fluoride

Q.9: First part gives you four compounds: C3H6<-- C3H7OH--->C2H5COOH-->C2H5COOCH3, you have to name the homologous series to which each of these compounds belongs. Describe a test to prove that C3H6 is unsaturated. Identify an elimination reaction and an oxidation reaction. Identify the conditions and catalyst required to bring about conversion C3H7OH--->C3H6. Draw the structure of C2H5COOCH3 and give its (IUPAC) name. Identify the compound that reacts with C2H5COOH to produce C2H5COOCH3. What is the type of reaction called when C2H5COOH is converted to C2H5COOCH3? Give one use of the family of compounds to which C2H5COOCH3 belongs.

Q.10(a): Distinguish between empirical and molecular formula. A sample of ethanal was prepared by reacting ethanol with sodium dichromate and sulfuric acid, show which two substances, ethanol or sodium dichromate is in excess, calculate the percentage yield of ethanal.
    Q.10(c): Define rate of reaction. Draw an energy profile diagram for an exothermic reaction. Give two reasons why the rate of a chemical reaction increases with temperature. Name one element used as a catalyst in the catalytic converter of a modern car, outline one reaction that is catalysed in the catalytic converter.
    Q.10(b): You are shown a diagram, this diagram shows the electrolysis of aqueous sodium sulfate(Na2SO4) to which universal indicator has been added, Inert electrodes were used. Define Oxidation in terms of electron transfer. (you see in the diagram) How was the current conducted through the electrolyte? Identify gas A(connected to the cathode), write an equation to show how it's produced. State and explain the colour change observed at the anode. Name a suitable material for the use as electrodes

Q.11(a): The equation for the reaction of 6.5 grams of zinc granules with 0.28 moles of nitric acid is as follows: 3Zn+8HNO3==>3Zn(NO3)+2NO+4H2O
    Calculate the number of moles of zinc(Zn) used in the reaction. Identify the reactant that is limiting in the reaction. Calculate the volume of nitrogen monoxide in cm cubed, at room temperature and pressure, produced in the reaction. What mass of Zinc nitrate(Zn(NO3)2) was produced in the reaction? How many molecules of water were produce in the reaction?
    Q.11(b): Chlorine (Cl2) and ethane react together in the presence of ultraviolet light to form a chloroalkane. Outline the mechanism for the reaction between chlorine(Cl2) and ethane. State three pieces of evidence to support the mechanism you have just described. Give one use of chloroalkanes
    Q.11((c) Part A): Define Addition polymerisation. Describe using an equation how a polymer of your choice is produced from its monomers. what are the structural differences between low-density poly(ethene) and high-density poly(ethene)?
    Q.11((c) Part B): state one way in which carbon dioxide (CO2) is constantly added to the atmosphere. What use is made of the greenhouse factor of a gas? Name two greenhouse gases other than carbon dioxide. What three chemical species arise in rainwater, seas, lakes, oceans, etc. as a result of carbon dioxide dissolving? How is the interaction of carbon dioxide with oceans of benefit to the environment?

These are all the questions for the chem exam. You only need to answer 8 in an exam. If you follow everything I just put down there's no doubt you'll get an A1

• Registered Users Posts: 5 arlandria5

Leamhthuiscint:
    A-Paidi O Se- Laoch Peile
    B-Eamonn O Riain- Fear Mor Galong

Pros Ainmnithe:
    A-An Gnathrud
    Tabhair achoimre ar an ngearrsceal An Gnathrud. Luaigh na pointi seo:
    (i)Dean cur sios ar an am a chaith Jimmy ag ol lena chairde.
    (ii)Dean cur sios ar chlann Jimmy.
    (iii)Conas mar a chaith Jimmy Oiche Shathairn sa bhaile?
    (iv)Dean cur sios ar an am a chaith Jimmy sa Jasmine Palace.
    (v)Cad a tharlaionn ag deireadh an ghearrsceil?

B-Oisin i dTir na nOg
    "Inseoidh me mo sceal daoibh..." Oisin i dTir na nOg. Dean cur sios ar an sceal a insionn Oisin.

Filiocht Ainmnithe:
    A-Colscaradh
    (i)
    (a) Cad a shantaigh an fear?
    (b) Cad a leis a raibh se ag suil?
    (c) Cad a shantaigh an bhean?
    (d) Cen reiteach a thainig siad air?

(ii) Inis id'fhocail fein cen sort fir ar mhaith leis an mbean sa dan seo.

(iii) An maith leat an dan seo? Cuir fathanna le do fhreagra.

B-Geibheann
    (i)
    (a) Cen sort ainmhithe e an t-ainmhi seo?
    (b) Ca mbiodh conai air?
    (c) Ca bhfuil conai anois air?
    (d) Cad a tharlaionn gach la?

(ii)Luaigh dha iomha ata sa dan. Dean cur sios i d'fhocail fein a na hiomhanna sin.

(iii)An maith leat an dan seo? Cuir fathanna le do fhreagra.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BeGrand69

From what I remember
    Short Questions: Know;
    Performance Appraisal
    Business Planning
    How to calculate BOT & BOP
    Abbreviations: IBEC, EDI
    European Institutions
    Public liability
    Open Economy
    ABQ
    4 Enterprising skills/characteristics
    2 Benefits of Intrapreneurship
    The role of an entrepreneur to shareholders
    Management skills
    Long Questions
    Q.3. Effects of MNC's on Irish Economy
    Variables as to why MNC's chose to join a certain economy
    CAP, CFP

Q.5 Ratios
    Deby + Equity capital
    Bnefits of Profit and loss accounts and balance sheet

Q.6 Benefits of technology to Personnel and Business Opportunities
    Franchising

• Advertisement

I had this exam last week and I don't have the paper with me so this is from what I can remember, if I think of anything else I'll edit the post and add it in :)
    Short Questions:
    -Food: Difference between lipids and phospholipids, chemical formula for carbohydrates, know about starch (structural role, circling from a list)
    -Ecology: Nitrogen cycle
    -Cell Division: Phases of mitosis, difference between haploid and diploid cells, I think there was also a question on the difference between mitosis and meiosis
    -Human Reproduction: Germ layers, two stages between fertilisation and implantation, something about a hormone in pregnancy, membrane that protects the fetus
    -Genetic Engineering (I didn't really attempt this question so I don't remember much, but it's something similar to past exam papers)
    -Digestion: Difference between chemical and physical breakdown, role of the pancreas in digestion, liver and bile in digestion, something about why there is no villi in the colon

Experiments:
    -The effect of IAA growth regulator on a plant tissue
    -The effect of pH and temperature on enzymes
    -Immobilisation of enzymes, animal cell (what stain you used), yeast fermentation, isolating DNA (mixture of a few different experiments)

Long Questions:
    -Genetics: Linkage and sex linkage, DNA, cross
    -Photosynthesis: Light and dark stage from names and dates of scientists on a table, something about how this knowledge can be used to prevent something about the environment (your own knowledge question)
    -Ecology: Scramble and contest competition (give examples), quantitative survey (I think this was about an experiment you carried out), read from a passage and know about predation
    -Circulatory system and breathing system: Portal system, something about blood and how red blood cells can be extracted from a human and why they are suitable over white blood cells, the effect of smoking and diet on the portal system, label the respiratory system (know about the alveoli and the diaphragm)
    -Viruses and bacteria (didn't do this question)
    -Human reproduction and the eye (didn't do this question, but know how to label the eye, I think there was also a question on plants)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sarahb123

For religion my teacher said to
    (spoiler)learn islam and that cults will not be on the exam. Has anyone done this paper yet?

HL Biology DEB
    1234321 wrote: »
    hey what do you mean when you say
    "Light and dark stage from names and dates of scientists on a table,"

There was
    a table with the names of a few different scientists and across was a fact in relation to photosynthesis in their own words and you had to explain with your knowledge of the stages and the chapter what each one meant. I just gave an explanation of the two different stages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Question 1
    3 benefits of bacteria
    Exaplain -Compensatory Growth/Conformation/BCS
    Germination -Hypogeal and Epigeal - Explain
    Definition of FCR and FCR for Weaners/Fatteners
    3 characteristics of Certified Seed
    Use of each : -ear notcher/raddling harness/ cow activity meter
    LAbelled diagram of Podzol and 2 ways to improve it
    2 functions of blood and liver
    2 Components of CHromosomes
    Definition of Zoonose & 2 ways to prevent Iron deficiency

Question 2
    2 functions of soil in agriculture
    3 examples of chemical weathering & explain
    Explain CEC
    Explain Leaching/Cementation/Separation/FLocculation
    2 factors influencing soil structure
    Experiment to demonstrate Capillary Action

Question 3A
    Explain min-till
    Example of Fodder Crop and Plant family
    3 advantages of growing foddr crop
    Liverfluke - Phylum/Characteristic/Lifecycle/2 ways to control
    Indication Barley is ready to harvest
    Importance of tillering
    UNdersowing

Question 3B
    3 factors that influence length of growing season
    Explain DMD
    Sheep Hormones - Progesterone/Oestrogen/Gonadotropin Explain
    How digestibility of grass changes throughout the year
    Cultivation of Maincrop Potatoes

Question 4
    %Water and Solids in milk
    Digestibility of rolled vs. whole barley
    production of heat during germination
    number of earthworms in a pasture

Question 5
    3 factors that influence cows milk composition
    main protein and main fibre in milk
    importance of Colostrum in the diet of lambs
    3 by-products of Sugar Beet and uses
    Housing requirements of animals
    Advantages of housing animals

Question 6
    Explain Symbiosis
    Differences between red and white clover
    2 advantages of clover
    Factors that cause fertility problems in cows
    Why beef farmers do exteneded grazing
    What are leys?

Question 7
    Explain Transgenic Animal and its application in agriculture
    Why is AM/PM rule important
    Why are fruit flies used
    Why did Mendel use Pea PLants
    Cross

Question 8 (Any 2 of 3)
    a) 4 reasons why cows may be culled
    target weights for Freisan heifers
    Explain how farmers ensure target weights are met

b) LAbelled diagram of Ruminant Stomach
    Function of each stage of digestion
    Acidosis - Cause/Symptoms/Prevention

c) Write notes on each of the following
    Eutrophication/BOD/Liquid Milk/Cremary Milk/Monocots/Dicots

Question 9
    Topping of Grass during Grazing
    Conservation of hedgerows
    High incidence of leatherjackets after grassland
    Wilting Grass for Silage
    Hagberg Test on Grain

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LexiElle12

Geography HL DEB
    kfc14 wrote: »
    hi what part of the country was the os map from? :)
    Caherciveen in Kerry
    im almost 100% positive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 csully

DEB Construction HL
    It's DEB just had it this morning, window detail 300mm above head and 300mm below cill, insulation question was all on external insulation and how to properly fix it around head, jamb eaves etc...

Safety question the usual identify three safety risks how to it etc

Question on drainage was functional requirements, line diagram of bathroom to stack drainage and two tests for water and air tightness

Also foundations was somewhat about passive house, u values easy enough, was a question on the environmental impact of a new rural house also

• Registered Users Posts: 8 legend12

mmark3 wrote: »
    Hl Maths DEB Paper 2
    Q7 The London Eye is the most popular paid tourist attraction in Britain with over 3.5 million visitors annually.
    The design principle behind the London Eye is very similiar to that of a Ferris wheel but its actually an observation wheel. The wheels 32 passenger capsules are attatched to the external circumfrence of the wheel and are rotated by electric motors. Each excursion lasts the lenght of time it takes to complete one revolution.
    The observation wheel has diameter 120cm and the centre oof each passenger capsule is 4m from the external circumfrence of the wheel. The centre of a passenger capsule is 6m above ground level at the point that passengers enter the capsule.
    The wheel does not usually stop to allow passengers on, as the rate of movement is slow enough to allow visitors to walk on and off moving capsules. The wheel can complete 2.5 revolutions per hour if it does not stop.
    (a) What is the maximum height that the centre of a passenger capsule reaches above ground level and how long does it take a capsule to reach this height if its wheel hasnt stopped?
    (b) Find the angle of rotation of a passenger capsule from the point of entry to the capsule, to after 5 minutes
    (c)(i) Write down the terms of t, the angle of rotation of a passenger capsule at any given time, where t is time in minutes after a person enters the capsule, if it hasnt stopped
    (ii) Hence, by drawing a sketch or otherwise, find an expression for height h in metres of the centre of the capsule above ground level, in terms of t
    (iii) The wheel does not normally stop to allow passengers to embark and disembark and, therefore, the speed of the wheel is constant. Suggest a reason why this is desirable
    if anyone has English DEB Paper 2 message me

Do you mean
    120 m
    ???

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LexiElle12

kfc14 wrote: »
    thanks:) sorry for bothering you again but you positive there was no
    waterfall on the map
    ? :P

your fine! But yeah definitely not I searched alot haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Reid95

Exam Papers with the barcode in the top left corner!!
    Lady Macbeth is a complex villain who fails to bear with torments for her own guilt - discuss

cultural context compare the way in which the central characters were liberated or restricted be social forces helped to broaden your understanding of culture context

unseen poem is "Driving Home at Dusk with Donal, 4" by Don Byrne what impression of poets relationship with his son do you get and choose the image you liked

poets Dickinson- unique style / Heaney- evocative language and imagery to lend universal significance to his personal experiences / Larkin- language helps reader to relate to his personal insights on life / Yeats - creative language highlights profound ideas expressed in his poetry

• Advertisement

exohexoh wrote: »
    Examcraft or Debs?
    Originally Posted by Reid95
    its from the paper with the barcode at the top left corner!

A search of the forum as suggested in the first post would indicate DEB.

Advertisement