Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Eldoco wrote: »
    I was going to buy them but I'd just think the lads would take the piss and steal my cash.

It does happen quite often. Know a guy it happened to.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

On PvP now man is the agonized pact getting killed in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

seanand wrote: »
    On PvP now man is the agonized pact getting killed in this one

I think the PvP part is brilliant, last time I played it there was 4 us on so made it easier killing ppl and helping each other out

I think the PvP part is brilliant, last time I played it there was 4 us on so made it easier killing ppl and helping each other out

Ya it's great when you get a group you can rely on, Iv been in some pretty bad groups. The last one was going great until we got inside the walls and me all separated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Do many of you on here still play this on PC? Thinking about picking it up in the greenmangaming sale.

• Advertisement

kevovek wrote: »
    Do many of you on here still play this on PC? Thinking about picking it up in the greenmangaming sale.

Haven't played the pc version since the switch and don't think ill go back,lot easier on ps

PvP is great but highly unbalanced. It is decided 100% by how many of a given group are online.

GodlessM wrote: »
    PvP is great but highly unbalanced. It is decided 100% by how many of a given group are online.

We should try get a group on one of the evening , just a little bit split now with some people at veteran lvl

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

We should try get a group on one of the evening , just a little bit split now with some people at veteran lvl

I would be up for that but am a little too low levelled to be of any use

Well PvP auto scales everyone to Level 50 stats. It really becomes about numbers mainly, though skill is important too, I.e. who can dodge fastest.

I might be free for a group tomorrow evening.

• Advertisement

Well PvP auto scales everyone to Level 50 stats. It really becomes about numbers mainly, though skill is important too, I.e. who can dodge fastest.

I might be free for a group tomorrow evening.

Perfect , should be able to get 2/3 other bodies on tonight too.

I will be on for a while this evening anyway

Whats people's psn names ?

Whats people's psn names ?

Gonickgops

Right going to set a time in advance for Friday night on the guild page and we will see how that goes. Should we do a dungeon first to test the group or go straight into PvP?

Right going to set a time in advance for Friday night on the guild page and we will see how that goes. Should we do a dungeon first to test the group or go straight into PvP?
    I'm on now if anywant wants to join killoughteenking, in a good group and have gone up 1 lvl today on PvP so must be doing something right.

Google where the skyshards are collect them the extra skill points on passives helps a good bit. Also lvl50 soul gems to help out your group

Well depends on level. I am at a point where I have a pool of skill points left over because there is nothing worth buying.

#maxpassives

So I am thinking Sunday night around 9 we invade the map and destroy all the yellow bellies and blue skins? We can do a gear run if anyone needs better gear before hand. I am happy to make if I have the materials handy.

I'm on now if anywant wants to join killoughteenking, in a good group and have gone up 1 lvl today on PvP so must be doing something right.

Google where the skyshards are collect them the extra skill points on passives helps a good bit. Also lvl50 soul gems to help out your group

If you have an android download eso guide and it shows the maps where they are and you compare in journal accomplishments to see which one you are missing .

I bought 50 of the empty ones for 129 gold each and I filledr them in 10 mins with the soul trap skill

Well depends on level. I am at a point where I have a pool of skill points left over because there is nothing worth buying.

#maxpassives

So I am thinking Sunday night around 9 we invade the map and destroy all the yellow bellies and blue skins? We can do a gear run if anyone needs better gear before hand. I am happy to make if I have the materials handy.

Most nights after 10 I'll be good and Saturday Sunday mornings.

Just about have clothing and woodworking maxed and have provisioning maxed if anyone needs some stuff some nice recipes there with good boosts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Few Irish lads on ESO for the Xbox One have got a guild together - feel free to join in if you'd like - Guild Name "The Emerald Isle Knights"

Just about have clothing and woodworking maxed and have provisioning maxed if anyone needs some stuff some nice recipes there with good boosts

Provisioning is the one thing I haven't gotten off the ground as I don't have any of the recipes for the writs despite having about 127 recipes.

Be on in about 5 mins if people are around

Provisioning is the one thing I haven't gotten off the ground as I don't have any of the recipes for the writs despite having about 127 recipes.

Don't seem to be in the guild , not sure if left ?

Don't seem to be in the guild , not sure if left ?

Yeah it said on the history you left but added you again all the same. Cylon move though bro :D

Got a notification saying my guildmates completed the aetherium something or other. What was that?

Got a notification saying my guildmates completed the aetherium something or other. What was that?

Haven't a breeze , dont even know if it was me ha

I have to put my hand up and say it wasn't me lol

I'm looking for a good light set, for my sorcerer I'm happy with most other things at the no but my arm or and gear isn't great. I wouldnt mind being able to craft it myself and or find it. I just don't know what I should be looking for

• Advertisement

I'm looking for a good light set, for my sorcerer I'm happy with most other things at the no but my arm or and gear isn't great. I wouldnt mind being able to craft it myself and or find it. I just don't know what I should be looking for

I don't mind making you them , I have a good few traits researched so can make sets up to 5 traits .I use this list and you can stack 2 togehtet which is handy , right now I have the seduced full kit and mangus gift 3 pieces stacked together.

Link for the sets

http://tamrieljournal.com/crafted-item-sets-eso/

Advertisement