Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

Hah the 1 pug I ran, I was 5 levels below the leader. Quite a struggle for us. We got halfway through with just 2 people. Cleared it with 4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

im so pissed of with this company right now, weeks of waiting for a responce and after sending in all the info they ask for they basically just fob me of with

Hello!
    We do apologize for the delay in response, but we’d like to let you know that we are actively investigating this. We’re partnering with Sony to investigate this and hope to have a solution soon. We will reach back out as soon as we have additional information. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to strive towards a solution.
    If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out!
    Best regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team

:mad: im determined to get my money back not because i dont enjoy the game but because they blatantly dont give a flying **** about the money i spent give me fking crowns or some thing to unlock it ingame but no not a ****ing thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

Sony just sent me an e-mail to say as a gesture of goodwill they are refunding me the money I spent on the crown pack back to my wallet and lo and behold tis there

So for anyone still having issues keep at it youll get it back, quick tip make sure when they are putting your problem in with the investigation case make sure you also get a refund ticket opened at the same time its what I did and it seems to have worked

Shin

I was thinking of buying a crowns pack.
    Based on the hassle you guys have had, then maybe not

Thibus wrote: »
    I was thinking of buying a crowns pack.
    Based on the hassle you guys have had, then maybe not

I wouldn't recommend it for awhile yet, eso support and Sony do not seem to know what the issue is and how long its going to take to resolve the problem

My advice just enjoy the game until theres something more substantive from either sony or eso on the matter

Shin

• Advertisement

I am actually enjoying the game, but the whole way they have dealt with the issue is just starting to sour the thing entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

I think I'll have to just send off sn email about my eso plus, I have just left it alone up till now just expecting it to be resolved but it's not happening so just get the money back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

So is anybody up for a dungeon some time soon? What are people interested in doing? We just lost a guild member so want to try and push activity.

Only saw your post now.
    Just after logging off. Would have loved to do a run

I should be on for the night anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

GodlessM wrote: »
    I should be on for the night anyway.

I'd love to join you but I'm going to grind a bit more, in deshaan over near some corn fields and my lvl17 sorcerer is doing pretty good against lvl23 baddies as long as I don't take on more than 3 without my major attack thing(I'm terrible for remember what is called what ha)

seanand wrote: »
    I'd love to join you but I'm going to grind a bit more, in deshaan over near some corn fields and my lvl17 sorcerer is doing pretty good against lvl23 baddies as long as I don't take on more than 3 without my major attack thing(I'm terrible for remember what is called what ha)

Ultimate, or more fondly, the 'oh ****' button.

Iv been waiting it out but I'm sick of it I wish I had my crowns so I could get a horse but im not waiting any longer, shinzo who did you mail to get your money back. Anyone get what there owed any other way?

seanand wrote: »
    Iv been waiting it out but I'm sick of it I wish I had my crowns so I could get a horse but im not waiting any longer, shinzo who did you mail to get your money back. Anyone get what there owed any other way?

I rang psn support, they'll try to fob you off with the active investigation stuff but just ask to have a refund request put in at the same time, also make sure you have your reference number from eso support handy as well, psn support will do nothing without that

I cant guarantee any of the above will work for you but that's what I did and it worked for me.

Shin

shinzon wrote: »
    I rang psn support, they'll try to fob you off with the active investigation stuff but just ask to have a refund request put in at the same time, also make sure you have your reference number from eso support handy as well, psn support will do nothing without that

I cant guarantee any of the above will work for you but that's what I did and it worked for me.

Shin

Did you get a refund for the game or sub/crowns, they have just been messing me around with emails that go no where (zenimax)

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Did you get a refund for the game or sub/crowns, they have just been messing me around with emails that go no where (zenimax)

Refund for the crown pack that I bought and it was never applied to my account

Shin

shinzon wrote: »
    Refund for the crown pack that I bought and it was never applied to my account

Shin

Ya I was on to them there very helpful hopefully I'll get my refund soon, I didn't mind waiting as long as I got them I'd have them used in a few mins but they don't seem to be close to fixing the problem and seem to sending on a goose chase.

I'd also wouldn't mind waiting if we were all in the same boat but some people got there's and I'm jealous 😭

Thanks shinzo the guy I was onto was hard to understand with his scotish accent but was very helpful

So dungeon tonight anyone? I am thinking on running Axi Castle whatsitcalled in Shadowfen. Or maybe a group PvP run?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

So dungeon tonight anyone? I am thinking on running Axi Castle whatsitcalled in Shadowfen. Or maybe a group PvP run?

I'm game if your playing PC?

Battleflag wrote: »
    I'm game if your playing PC?

Nope. Our guild is on PS4.

• Advertisement

I'll try get on at some stage tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Anyone having probs connecting on PS4? Can get on the US server but no characters on that.

Checked there Twitter pages and there a few issues with log in on Europe servers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Cool thanks.

Strangely it was a throw over from psn being down. Mkx was the same even though the network was back up.

working fine since this morning , I've had no issues

Eldoco wrote: »
    working fine since this morning , I've had no issues

Ditto. Only issues I have had is getting the drop on a dude who was walking along like a fool, and then getting jumped by his buddies who showed up just as I killed him before I could drop back into sneak :p

Ditto. Only issues I have had is getting the drop on a dude who was walking along like a fool, and then getting jumped by his buddies who showed up just as I killed him before I could drop back into sneak :p
    I got jumped lastnight by 10 people in sneak when I was running to a battle in PvP

Just seen your mail there and decided to give it ago for the first time , not sure what am doing,killed 2 people so am happy out :)

• Advertisement

Eldoco wrote: »
    Just seen your mail there and decided to give it ago for the first time , not sure what am doing,killed 2 people so am happy out :)

Yeah its a shame there isn't a more efficient way to chat.

Advertisement