Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

This pvp is mental but loving it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Should be in in awhile, so will look for you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Eldoco wrote: »
    This pvp is mental but loving it !!

Ya I like it too it's a big reason why I I'm grinding so much so I can be more competitive. Iv also found a grinding spot where I'm making a grand an hour so nearly have the money for a horse

seanand wrote: »
    Ya I like it too it's a big reason why I I'm grinding so much so I can be more competitive. Iv also found a grinding spot where I'm making a grand an hour so nearly have the money for a horse

I went up quick enough just doing the quests am at 43 now , pity there's no way a higher level could take you off lvlb with them.that parts annoying as you can't help friends out

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

An Xbox One Guilds floating around?

Lvl 35 Nightblade - Daggerfall Alliance

• Advertisement

I went up quick enough just doing the quests am at 43 now , pity there's no way a higher level could take you off lvlb with them.that parts annoying as you can't help friends out

Ya that's quite annoying. Did a good bit in the PvP today helped get the scroll home killed a few people and got jumped big time loads of time there was a lot of sneaky groups on today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for €11

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/e...l-unlimited/#b

using code: SLICKD-EALGMG-SALESV

Got to veteran level 1 last night and don't fancy doing missions again to level up .

Anyone know any good spots to grind for lvl 1 vet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

Got to veteran level 1 last night and don't fancy doing missions again to level up .

I saw that earlier, congrats!

you on reddit? theres a good post on that i see if i can find it and link it here

https://rakashieso.wordpress.com/category/guides/leveling-guides/
    this only goes to lvl50 but prob wouldnt be too bad for early vets

• Advertisement

Cheers lads , lil bit harder PvP'n in vet zone but sure makes it more interesting

you on reddit? theres a good post on that i see if i can find it and link it here

https://rakashieso.wordpress.com/category/guides/leveling-guides/
    this only goes to lvl50 but prob wouldnt be too bad for early vets

Could I still level off the lvl 50 mobs?

Reckon I will be joining you there myself later after having been offline fr a week.

This is what the average ESO female player looks like..... :rolleyes: Skip to 1:27

Actually my experience in MMOs has taught me that the average female player is actually a dude.

GodlessM wrote: »
    Actually my experience in MMOs has taught me that the average female player is actually a dude.

:pac:

Was on last night with 2 other lads , saying should try get an oul PvP session going one of the evenings.

Was on last night with 2 other lads , saying should try get an oul PvP session going one of the evenings.

Agreed. Its way more fun the more people you have in your group.

Agreed. Its way more fun the more people you have in your group.

Myself and 2 of the other lads I know should be on tomorrow morning for bit anyways, want that vet 2!!

Myself and 2 of the other lads I know should be on tomorrow morning for bit anyways, want that vet 2!!

Well unless vet levels increase differently to standard levels, you get very little increase in PvP. That's all alliance points.

• Advertisement

Well unless vet levels increase differently to standard levels, you get very little increase in PvP. That's all alliance points.

Yeah there's not that much difference in the kit , more so -got him to vet 3 this morning and stacked 2 nice craftin sets so doing some good damage. Found barbaric motif so decent day.

Thought I'd share this , so far I have got 4/7 runs 2 I had before which I end up selling for 8k so good gold in doing this run too.

https://youtu.be/S0bY86Ofivg

I've just been putting extras in the guild bank. I have enough gold as it is. Haven't found rare ones yet though.

Anyone in the guild find infectious vampires or werewolves yet? Every time I travel to where the buggers should spawn it is daytime.

Thought I'd share this , so far I have got 4/7 runs 2 I had before which I end up selling for 8k so good gold in doing this run too.

https://youtu.be/S0bY86Ofivg
    That's great actually I did one and then realised I don't need the gold ha.

I ended up getting everything I was missing from eso support plus 50k gold. If anyone's missing anything just keep on to them that's what I was doing wrong Id email them and wait for a reply back and have to start over again

Also anyone got Any hood of the healer feet hands shoulders waist? There's a head one in the bank and would be good if there was a 2nd piece with it

Anyone in the guild find infectious vampires or werewolves yet? Every time I travel to where the buggers should spawn it is daytime.

I was going to buy them but I'd just think the lads would take the piss and steal my cash.

Also anyone got Any hood of the healer feet hands shoulders waist? There's a head one in the bank and would be good if there was a 2nd piece with it

I'll keep an eye out for it , is it a eligible crafting set or one you have to find ?

I'll keep an eye out for it , is it a eligible crafting set or one you have to find ?
    As far as I know you have to find it

• Advertisement

As far as I know you have to find it

Cool , I'll keep an eye right now I have just being deconstructing and researching all the light armours trying to get it to 50.

Advertisement