Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

GodlessM wrote: »
    Still recruiting to Garren's Razor; four more people and we get our bank and can start getting raids etc going.
    I couldn't find ye, I'm ps4 dc and my name is killoughteenking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

seanand wrote: »

Sent an invite there.

My PSN handle is GodlessMimicry; easier to find players than the guilds themselves.

Now that you are in, I found it interesting to learn from this that people from different factions can join the same guild. No idea why it asked me to assign a guild faction when I made it though. When we have enough people I will have to assign some faction leaders to help organize raids etc within the different factions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

so is a guild full on voice chat or is their any form of text communication with it ingame i havent gone into any because i have voice chat volume down to zero cause its hella annoying so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

Still recruiting to Garren's Razor; four more people and we get our bank and can start getting raids etc going.

I will sign up. More into pve but I do pvp the odd time, poorly but I try

• Advertisement

Lone Stone wrote: »
    so is a guild full on voice chat or is their any form of text communication with it ingame i havent gone into any because i have voice chat volume down to zero cause its hella annoying so far.

There is a guild voice chat channel, but like most in game channels on any PS4 it doesn't always work great. Still no text chat of any kind in the game. We've been using mails for those not in our friends list on PSN.
    Thibus wrote: »
    I will sign up. More into pve but I do pvp the odd time, poorly but I try

Ditto. In fact most of us are like that. Prefer doing dungeons. PvP can be very unbalanced simply by how many players of each faction are on at a given time. It is fun, but it does tend to just heavily fluctuate between who has control.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Do we need to have a set number of members before we can use the guild store etc?

Eldoco wrote: »
    Do we need to have a set number of members before we can use the guild store etc?

10 for bank, 50 for store.

You are Slinkywhale then?

Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Any irish guilds recruiting for xbox?

• Advertisement

My character name us Baelox, psn id is gonickgops. Will log on tomorrow and join

Thibus wrote: »
    My character name us Baelox, psn id is gonickgops. Will log on tomorrow and join

Cool. Will send you an add in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Sending my request to join the guild

Psn hygromotor

Tried to add you but it said the account couldn't be found. You sure you signed up to the EU server?

I joined the guild and decided to start an ebonheart charactor and gone more down the route of a mage, loven it so far up to lvl12 already when I was at 14 for the daggerfall

I joined the guild and decided to start an ebonheart charactor and gone more down the route of a mage, loven it so far up to lvl12 already when I was at 14 for the daggerfall

First mage in the guild; you will be loved.

Thanks for the invite.
    I like dk but could level another class if it's needed

So we 10 ppl yet ? I'll get a few lads to.Join tonight so we get the store going

First mage in the guild; you will be loved.

What are most people then? I taught it would be popular enough. Any templers or nightblades there surely sparse enough

I did dragonkmight but using destruction staff and enjoying it so far

• Advertisement

DK seems to be the most popular class in the game, and its reflected in the guild. I sent another invite to Hydromotor earlier and it worked so will be up to 9. Just need one more. Then this master crafter can share his hand-me-downs :)

DK seems to be the most popular class in the game, and its reflected in the guild. I sent another invite to Hydromotor earlier and it worked so will be up to 9. Just need one more. Then this master crafter can share his hand-me-downs :)

Waiting on the missus to go asleep and I'll get few in tonight

shes not biting wants watch another episode , can you give me permission to invite people or is it only guild leader can do it and I can invite the lads when I get on ?

Eldoco wrote: »
    shes not biting wants watch another episode , can you give me permission to invite people or is it only guild leader can do it and I can invite the lads when I get on ?

I saw an option for me to invite people and I'm a normal member, had planned on getting on tonight but watched true detective hopefully I'll be on tomorrow for a good bit(I'm hooked, I need my fix)

Yeah I had the permissions set for anyone to invite until we got to ten. Will be only master and officers from now on, but send anyone on to me if you want them added; I am online far too much so will see it in no time at all. Will open the bank in a bit. Take at will gents but have consideration for your fellow guild members. We can start arranging dungeons now too. If people want help just message a guild member.

Yeah I had the permissions set for anyone to invite until we got to ten. Will be only master and officers from now on, but send anyone on to me if you want them added; I am online far too much so will see it in no time at all. Will open the bank in a bit. Take at will gents but have consideration for your fellow guild members. We can start arranging dungeons now too. If people want help just message a guild member.[/quote

Worked fine , stuck in a few provision items to get the ball rolling

Had a unique experience tonight where I decided to enter Cyrodiil and it was empty. Managed to get quite a bit of PvE done there that is usually difficult because other players kill you while you are minding your own business. Guess 2am is the time to do it from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I haven't tried that pvp area yet, I've just been playing it like a single player game since err theirs no way to talk to anyone besides a mic but most have that off, it would seem. I went back to solo the first dungeon on my templar to find the mobs scale to your level -_-

I am the same as Lone Stone, playing as single player so far, aside from 1 pug run which was a nightmare.
    Keep meaning to try cryodill. Might check it out this evening

• Advertisement

We will have to change that then gents. As for dungeons, depends on the type. Solo scales to your level. Group scales to the leaders level (which is you if you are alone). Public is at a set level.

Advertisement