Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

I'm finding it very hard to get the last three levels from 47-50 to get to get one any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

seanand wrote: »
    I'm finding it very hard to get the last three levels from 47-50 to get to get one any tips?

Just do all the caves and group dungeons etc, am on now I'd you need any armour or help win anything .

Eldoco wrote: »
    Just do all the caves and group dungeons etc, am on now I'd you need any armour or help win anything .
    Never actually done a dungeon, just join queue is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

Seems to be little need to do dungeons.
    Are they not worth it just for improving gear, if nothing else?

You don't need to do them just get good exp completing them , I just completed all the ebon heart pact 4 player ones yesterday

• Advertisement

Sorry mate I won't be able to get back on today. But Ya I died three times while I was on with you, now one was unavoidable as we got overrun but I def die way too fast

seanand wrote: »
    Sorry mate I won't be able to get back on today. But Ya I died three times while I was on with you, now one was unavoidable as we got overrun but I def die way too fast

Cool man , yeah it's lot harder when it's just 2. We try organise a night that suits most people and we can get on for pvp or group dungeon run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

The key to that is not to have the highest leveled player as group leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭AtticusFinch86

Jsut received the game as a gift yesterday. Hoping to get a proper go of it this evening. What's it like? Is there a strong community of players? I've played quite a few MMOs in my day and one of the biggest turn-offs are empty zones.

Jsut received the game as a gift yesterday. Hoping to get a proper go of it this evening. What's it like? Is there a strong community of players? I've played quite a few MMOs in my day and one of the biggest turn-offs are empty zones.

I'm enjoying it so far and the game is fairly busy so that shouldn't be a problem.stick your name up here and godless wil add you to the guild few of us in there give you a dig out if needed .

• Advertisement

What he said.

PvP Friday evening gents?

GodlessM wrote: »
    What he said.

PvP Friday evening gents?

Just seen this now , yeah I should be on Friday evening.

anyone find any of the parts of the experience boost recipe, i think its called pjisic ambrosia, have 2/7 parts needed and if you come across these id be willing to buy them to be able to craft the exp boosters using provisioning.

Not sure. Haven't played in ages. MKX and Rocket League are taking up my time and just can't bring myself to play a meaty game at the moment.

GodlessM wrote: »
    Not sure. Haven't played in ages. MKX and Rocket League are taking up my time and just can't bring myself to play a meaty game at the moment.
    I'll be home next week after my holidays looking forward to playing this again

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Thibus

Going to try get back online thus weekend, just bought a house and been up the walls getting g everything sorted. Baby due next week so prob won't have a huge amount of time online

tried to get on last night and looks to be a new update , must have a look later on to see what additions they have made.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

whats this like lads? ive a friend trying to convince me to get it, but if its just another wow/gw2 clone ive zero interest, is it skyrim online?

Skyrim online is a good description.

Yeah there is a few added things like the PvP online is pretty decent , few of us here in same guild aswell if you need a hand at the start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Starmoon

Hey! I am playing Esotu, I am new in the game so I don´t know many things. I was wondering if there´s any irish guild?
    Thanks!!

Garrens Razor is the only one I know of. A good few of us here are in it, though I have no idea what activity in the game in general is like lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Can someone please send me an invite for the Garrens Razor guild, been doing a bit of PvP - only lvl 17 at the mo, but all these foreign accents are doing my nut and would prefer some consistency with groups etc.

I am trying to get myself going again but will make sure to get on at least to send the invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

wow!

Boosting posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

So honestly, is this any good? I played a bit during beta but wasn't blown away.

I thought it was pretty good when I was playing but it got samey alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fouro

There is a free play weekend coming up on PC and Xbox One for anyone who wants to check TESO out. Its a free keys promo with gaming websites listed on their website and over on the reddit community page (cannot post link as I'm a new user) to co-promote the $1m lifetime giveaway they are running. FWIW I played the beta pre-launch but never bothered buying it as it was not worth the sub to me at the time. I picked it up on sale after it went B2P and enjoy it as a chill no sub game. Worth a look. Just be warned the downloader is one of the slowest I've encountered and is best left run overnight. Also make sure to select the correct client before hitting download. There is a US and EU client and you dont want to have to download it twice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

http://www.pcgamer.com/win-one-of-10000-codes-for-the-elder-scrolls-online-free-weekend/

Here's a website giving out the keys. The $1m giveaway isn't available in Ireland unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Gonna give this a go and see if its any good. Any tips for a newbie?

Advertisement