Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Do the quests at the start, best way to lvl up.

Which platform ?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Eldoco wrote: »
    Which platform ?

Pc. I've played for a couple of hours its actually great fun. Only on level 5 but its a nice change to be able to pick up any weapon and have a go of it.

Just seen its now 24.99 on ps store as part of the 12 deal of xmas. Might last a day or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fouro

ESO is 60% off on the offical site and steam until Jan 4th - e21.99 for basic and e31.99 for imperial edition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭shane9fingers

€30 PSN Jan sale. Tameriel Unlimited. Not sure what it is, but you can pick imperial. Just started this myself. Hoping to get a few hours in tonight. Thinking a Nord nightblade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Any of the guildies still playing? May pick this up again when I am done with FFVII to try out the new Wrothgar region.

I have started to play it again recently

Had a few minutes yesterday so logged in to find all the skill points were reset. Pretty I didn't reset them the same way they were before either.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Bought this for €12 on amazon. Tameriel Unlimted. Game just seems like a grind fest. Altho the solo delves are quite good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Currently €7.99 on Kinguin. So tempted. A free MMO for that price....

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Paidi28

I've started playing on PC if anyone wants to add me Game account is Paidi28. Anyone know if there's any Irish based guilds ?

Looking to team up on the group missions. I'm lvl 30 on ps4 eu server. I'm convinced there's some nice stuff in those group missions.

I can do those with you, whats your username ot you in a guild ?

Eldoco wrote: »
    I can do those with you, whats your username ot you in a guild ?
    When is good for you? I can usually book the telly after work or on weekends. I'm not in a guild. PSN name is pavlovianpokes

Just picked this up for the first time in awhile earlier; they seem to have cleaned it up quite a bit.

Decided to pick this up. The download is ginormous :X

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

There is a big update today, dont know if that will affect your download speeds.... I'm getting a timeout on downloading a manifest file :(

Its probably for the upcoming Thieves Guild expansion.

BigEejit wrote: »
    There is a big update today, dont know if that will affect your download speeds.... I'm getting a timeout on downloading a manifest file :(

Yes, this was a common issue I faced yesterday. There were a number of issues.

1) My download of the game was capped at 3 MB/s and I was downloading a file that was 40GB. It took all day.
    2) There was a massive patch released yesterday so the servers were being wrecked.
    3) When I eventually got it all downloaded I ended up getting Error 200, 201 and even 301 over and over.

I did some digging and apparently you just have to keep trying. The servers got wrecked and couldn't handle all the traffic but I did eventually get in (not for long, mind you). Also, due to the amount of people downloading the expansion the downloads were capped for most people.

To the guys out there playing ESO. Do you only get the expansion if you're paying for a subscription?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

To the guys out there playing ESO. Do you only get the expansion if you're paying for a subscription?

Yes you will need ESO plus membership or you can buy it from the crown store.

Ah well! Only getting started anyway so will wait. There's a lot to take in at the start of the game with very little guidance!!

I am provisioning and blacksmithing. Checkout Deltia's gaming website and on YouTube. Great for explaining the different builds and crafting.
    Provisioning is huge. Just collect all the ingredients from barrels and wherever else you can get them.

Yeah, I'm doing that. Need a guild though as well to make use of trading.

So is everyone playin on the ps?

I am playing on PS4 alright. Veteran Rank 7 Dragonknight Tank. Really enjoying the game.

Master race for me.

Which is the master race? Its a decent game, I'm looking forward to being a Vet blacksmithing tank. Im a bit of a barbarian on my first play, you'd be pulling your hair out if you saw how much I've destroyed or sold for zero gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Which is the master race?

Xb1 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

I've had this for ages and never really played it much but I've had an urge to play an mmo lately so I think I'll reinstall anyone interested in playing on PC?
    Edit: IRL sinister are you far along in it?

Advertisement