Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Crazy Busey won fair play to him well done, Dee and James sore losers

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Did Stephanie just call Edelle a whore?

Missed the final.. Did she??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Did Stephanie just call Edelle a whore?

When? Didn't hear that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭The Purveyor of Truth

Missed the final.. Did she??????

She shouted lots of stuff while George and Edele were being interviewed on BOTS about betrayal and at one point she says something about him having a small dick (Dee then motions back to her with her little finger regrading this, laughing as she did it).

Steph is used to reality TV BS though and knows well that she will now get another £50,000 or so to sell a 'How Stephenie Really Feels About Edele Stealing Her Man' story to OK or one of those gossip mags. She couldn't give a toss about what a no-mark like George does, the story just means money and column inches to her.

I still think that's what she said at around 17:00. The crowd goes "ohhhh" after and Edele says "I dunno what she just said".

Hopefully the press bypass paying stephanie for an exclusive and pay Edele and George for theirs.

• Advertisement

She shouted lots of stuff while George and Edele were being interviewed on BOTS about betrayal and at one point she says something about him having a small dick (Dee then motions back to her with her little finger regrading this, laughing as she did it).

Steph is used to reality TV BS though and knows well that she will now get another £50,000 or so to sell a 'How Stephenie Really Feels About Edele Stealing Her Man' story to OK or one of those gossip mags. She couldn't give a toss about what a no-mark like George does, the story just means money and column inches to her.

Omg thank I so much for the link and the reply. I'm gonna watch this later when I get time.
    Yeah I have to agree 100% with you regarding Stephanie . She has made it so clear she only liked him as a brother n she's not right to get the hump now.
    Total pro regarding reality tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

I got the impression that the Stephanie-George-Edele thing was a big childish game for all parties, like they were playing house or something. Even Steph calling Edele a whore, I figured she was joking. Or maybe not. THIS IS CONFUSING. IS IT A JOKE OR NOT

folamh wrote: »
    I got the impression that the Stephanie-George-Edele thing was a big childish game for all parties, like they were playing house or something. Even Steph calling Edele a whore, I figured she was joking. Or maybe not. THIS IS CONFUSING. IS IT A JOKE OR NOT
    I don't think it was, well in a way I do, I reckon her spin doctors have her shouting it so she can get a few inches of column space.
    She seems really annoyed but I reckon it is more about the attention going to edele and George than it is to do with George kissing edele.
    Stephanie never had an ounce of interest in George and she can't throw a hissy fit now he's not under her spell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭The Purveyor of Truth

I don't think it was, well in a way I do, I reckon her spin doctors have her shouting it so she can get a few inches of column space.

For sure. It's big money at the end of the day.

Can't believe that Dee one's comments about Gary in the paper today, saying he exposed himself to all the girls and that if she had a daughter in the house, she would have been kicking in the door and punching him.

Which shows how fake her apology was after she accused him of getting in her face, when all he was doing was eyeing up some plates behind her.

Anyway, role on January. Hopefully Gabrielle will become a regular on BBOTS too as she was easily the best guest they had on this year.

Advertisement