Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Options

Comments

Audley is one seriously sexy specimen of a man!!!

Wish it would stop raining so he'd take his top off more. Better still, put him back into the gladiator costume. Phwoarrrrr !

Dilly. wrote: »
    Why is James gettin such a bad reaction? Is it because he hangs around with the younger ones?

I think it's the way he talks to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

bopper wrote: »
    Maybe I missed something but Audley didn't actually receive a warning did he?

They reminded him of the rules, told him his nomination may offend and asked him to explain further what he meant. They never actually said "we are giving you a warning".

Apologies that was me misunderstanding other posts. I hadn't seen the episode and took people
    Up wrong . I thought he'd been given a warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I'm so gutted Leslie is out, he's my favourite housemate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

Apologies that was me misunderstanding other posts. I hadn't seen the episode and took people
    Up wrong . I thought he'd been given a warning.

It wasn't aimed at you, or anyone in particular. A lot of people are talking as if he was warned when they never actually give him a warning.

On the subject of tonight's show, it wasn't really too surprising that Leslie left as he practically disappeared from the HL shows over the past few days. BB obviously feel they haven't gotten their money's worth out of Kellie yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Did anyone watch the live feed after the show? Do the housemates know they are live? Stephanie and George were really playing up for the cameras.
    I feel sorry for him, I think she genuinely likes him in the house but think they it won't last once she gets out. He should start hanging out with more people rather than segregating himself with her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Who is James Jordan?

Ewgh I can't stand him, i've tried to give him the time but the whole "brad pitt" thing really made be angry. What is up with that condescending tone?

He thinks hes better than everyone in the world when hes a nobody. Does anyone else think he acts like a woman the way he lectures people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Ah Leslie shouldn't gave went. I'm gonna miss his southern drawl. Stephanie should've gone IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

I'm sorry but that James is a patronizing prat.

Idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

owenc wrote: »
    Who is James Jordan?

Ewgh I can't stand him, i've tried to give him the time but the whole "brad pitt" thing really made be angry. What is up with that condescending tone?

He thinks hes better than everyone in the world when hes a nobody. Does anyone else think he acts like a woman the way he lectures people?

A dancer from SCD

How is he still in?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

owenc wrote: »
    Who is James Jordan?

In fairness you could say that for a lot of them who are just famous for being famous but he is a dancer which is more than can be said for George of Gogglebox fame

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

Every time Emma says "big brother house this is Emma".. In my head I always say "Davina" still. "Don't say f*$# or bugger.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

James is such a nasty and vile person. I can't believe he's still in there.

James is arrogance personified but he's a great housemate and I think this series would have suffered a lot without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

James is arrogance personified but he's a great housemate and I think this series would have suffered a lot without him.
    That's true but I cant help suspecting its the producers keeping him in rather than the public for that reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭The Purveyor of Truth

I wish Edele had of went, rather than Kelle. She's sound enough, but just not entertaining at all, but at least there was a chance that Kelle would get involved in more rows, or indeed cause a few, Edele's just going around oh so subtly suggesting people stop nominating her.

I've gone from liking Dee, to despising her. Her mask slips a little each day and we are getting to see the real Dee. She tried so hard to be the mother figure for so long, full of good advice for everyone but that was all an act. Don't believe she cares about other people as much as she pretends to.

Audley's alright but a tad boring. Much too reserved to ever be a great housemate. Glad the George and Stephenie nonsense is over. She was so obviously just using him to get screen time from the inevitable are they, aren't they crap that she knows goes on during reality shows. Same with Lauren and Ricci and both equally as grating.

I liked Claire a lot, pity she got ill but for me now, James and Gary are the only reasons I'm still watching. Busey is a legend and hope now that Kellie and Steph are gome, we see more of both of them and of course, it's Gary that I want to see win it.

Another cracking interview to watch while waiting for tonight's show:

tipptom wrote: »
    That's true but I cant help suspecting its the producers keeping him in rather than the public for that reason.

I can see where you're coming from but I don't think that's the case here considering the people who were voted out over him. I'd fully believe that he picked up more votes than David, Stephanie and Kellie.

I can see where you're coming from but I don't think that's the case here considering the people who were voted out over him. I'd fully believe that he picked up more votes than David, Stephanie and Kellie.
    Maybe so and I have to say I agree with James that it was a BB setup against him with Gary as conflict resolution mediator but it was good crack.

How Audley holds himself back from laying James out with one good slap and walk out when he is insulting him about getting knocked out all the time I don't know.
    Most likely a non payout in his contract for violent behaviour lol.

Think its all very fine for us saying Gary to win and he is great crack and all that but I would say he would be a nightmare to deal with day to day.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

nothing against him but I hope George doesn't win

• Advertisement

So any two of the eight left could go on Wednesday night.

What a surprise.

Not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I wonder will last nights BB be damaging to Gary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'd say Gary is an absolute nightmare to live with, but the other housemates still manage to come off worse in their treatment of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

I have a dreadful feeling the bookies are going to storm the phonelines to make James win.

So any two of the eight left could go on Wednesday night.

What a surprise.

Not.

Nor was it a surprise that the two to go were Lauren and Ricci.

So unsurprising was this event, in fact, that only now is it being mentioned on this thread... :o:o:o:D;)

Also unsurprising are the bookies' outright winner markets:

Paddy Power: Gary 4/6, George 3/1, Audley 6/1, Dee 7/1, James 16/1, Edele 33/1
    Ladbrokes: Gary 4/6, George 7/2, Audley 9/2, Dee 10/1, James 16/1, Edele 40/1
    William Hill: Gary 4/6, George 7/2, Audley 6/1, Dee 7/1, James 14/1, Edele 33/1
    Coral: Gary 8/13, George 7/2, Audley 6/1, Dee 9/1, James 16/1, Edele 40/1

Nor was it a surprise that the two to go were Lauren and Ricci.

So unsurprising was this event, in fact, that only now is it being mentioned on this thread... :o:o:o:D;)

Also unsurprising are the bookies' outright winner markets:

Paddy Power: Gary 4/6, George 3/1, Audley 6/1, Dee 7/1, James 16/1, Edele 33/1
    Ladbrokes: Gary 4/6, George 7/2, Audley 9/2, Dee 10/1, James 16/1, Edele 40/1
    William Hill: Gary 4/6, George 7/2, Audley 6/1, Dee 7/1, James 14/1, Edele 33/1
    Coral: Gary 8/13, George 7/2, Audley 6/1, Dee 9/1, James 16/1, Edele 40/1
    I think George would be a good bet there at 7/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Am very bored of all the bickering at this stage and will not miss it next week but feel compelled to watch tonight. What I will remember from this one "I'm talkin", "no I'm talking". Just as all I really remember from last time was "Cuddles", "Lee is a player"....don't know why we bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭The Purveyor of Truth

George is a sneak. More so than any other house mate.

This whole getting in bed with Edele and kissing her last night is pure and other calculation.

I've been watching the 'news' clips on the Channel 5 site all week and the amount of classic Busey clips that didn't make the show is disgraceful. They just keep showing him in the show when he was arguing but there was loads of footage of having a laugh which they left out, in favour of showing George and Edele nonsense.

Audley easily the nicest person in the house, but without Busey this year it would have been awful so would like to see him win and Audley second.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

Am very bored of all the bickering at this stage and will not miss it next week but feel compelled to watch tonight. What I will remember from this one "I'm talkin", "no I'm talking". Just as all I really remember from last time was "Cuddles", "Lee is a player"....don't know why we bother.

That's exactly it. Half of the time they are arguing about interrupting each other.

• Advertisement

Did Stephanie just call Edelle a whore?

Advertisement